Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL State of modern marriage

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Screenshot 20210106 031620 Reddit

Screenshot 20210106 031745 Reddit

Screenshot 20210106 031802 Reddit

Screenshot 20210106 031819 Reddit

Screenshot 20210106 031842 Reddit

Typical normalscum problems. I couldnt care less.

Remember that these are the cucks who give us “advice”

Exactly, because of the state of modern marriage. Which is exactly the point of this post
The point is this. All men are inherently born with the capacity to impregnate countless females. All females are picky are are programmed to filter out the majority of men. The conflict between the sexes, is obvious and eternal. The only way it was somewhat fixed was by imposing certain social norms.

In the absence of those norms, chads and foids are the winners while most men lose out. The natural result of this would be an increase in violence, unrest and eventual soycietal collapse.

The point is this. All men are inherently born with the capacity to impregnate countless females. All females are picky are are programmed to filter out the majority of men. The conflict between the sexes, is obvious and eternal. The only way it was somewhat fixed was by imposing certain social norms.

In the absence of those norms, chads and foids are the winners while most men lose out. The natural result of this would be an increase in violence, unrest and eventual soycietal collapse.
All of these are completely true, but irrelevant to the post.

The guys wife baited him into marriage and now doesn't want to fuck him anymore. Its the meme of dead marriages come to life. There are many examples of this, but this particular post is interesting because she frames it as if he's raping her.

You should see the comments, its the typical blah blah this guy is an asshole, leave him, men bad garbage.

Whenever a foid complains about her bf not fucking her enough or not going down on her, reddit ALWAYS sides with the foid

When it's the opposite, the man is a perverted pig

Last edited:

JFL if you think normies will ever actually stand up for themselves. They will happily betabux and consume their soylent and mainstream media until the end of time. There will never be enough people who oppose soyciety for any actual change

and unless they met long ago, this is most likely after the man failed to get his first choice, second choice, third choice or even fourth choice.

so he is pestering and humping an ugly woman that he barely wants to begin with, and gets rebuffed like he's a peasant dealing with a queen.

Whenever a foid complains about her bf not fucking her enough or not going down on her, reddit ALWAYS sides with the foid

When it's the opposite, the men is a perverted pig
good idea yes GIF by Robert E Blackmon

When it's the opposite, the men is a perverted pig
Completely this and accurate af.

This is why I say that normie life is suffering too. Maybe even worse. I could never put up with this shit, begging my wife for sex everyday on top of that earning for a family which is not easy. And when I get sex it's completely starfish sex.

How is this any better than us? I rather be incel.

Normie life sometimes to me looks even worse than an incels life but I guess it's mostly because I don't want any form of social interaction anymore.