Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL State of relationships in 2021

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/khikhi_Bae/status/1362385583046295554?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/mar_blew/status/1362930367741759495?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/xeoqeu/status/1362967555112058884?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/SkyFlySheya/status/1362738841833062407?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/MissLara09/status/1362389688284282883?s=20

You still think women's rights was a great idea?

Just remember, even if you do ascend, your human female partner will be swiping through twitter and Instagram, eating this shit up.

I want to fully blame the women on this one, but the fact that there are men agreeing with them only makes it worse. All this does is enable this behavior.

Ascension is a one way street into this garbage. At this point i just want a robotic girlfriend.

If i had to choose between modern women, and a fully functional robo GF, it really wouldn't be a hard choice

20200216 041311

Last edited:
What the actual fuck, cheating under no circumstance is okay. The fact that they twist it around and make it look as if the guy is wrong for leaving an unfaithful woman, wtf. She is not loyal, just a manipulative cunt who is trying to convince others that what she did wasn't wrong. And its fucking working wtf!
If roles were reversed the guy would be fucking canceled.

Adultery should be punished with a prison sentence, I dont care how long, there needs to be one.

View: https://twitter.com/khikhi_Bae/status/1362385583046295554?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/mar_blew/status/1362930367741759495?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/xeoqeu/status/1362967555112058884?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/SkyFlySheya/status/1362738841833062407?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/MissLara09/status/1362389688284282883?s=20

You still think women's rights was a great idea?

Just remember, even if you do ascend, your human female partner will be swiping through twitter and Instagram, eating this shit up.

I want to fully blame the women on this one, but the fact that there are men agreeing with them only makes it worse. All this does is enable this behavior.

Ascension is a one way street into this garbage. At this point i just want a robotic girlfriend.

If i had to choose between modern women, and a fully functional robo GF, it really wouldn't be a hard choice

View attachment 413324

I'm fucking baffled, are niggas are really justifying this shit? I remember when cheating was universally frowned upon.

So much soy shit

>Cheated
>Loyal
>Faithful

One of these is not like the other two.

Apparently, this is too hard for these fucking morons to grasp.

Soywitter white knights strike again:feelswhat:
Based take on robo gf btw, I cope with that thought too(I just hope it will be affordable)

Soywitter white knights strike again:feelswhat:
Based take on robo gf btw, I cope with that thought too(I just hope it will be affordable)
Thanks brocel, i hope its affordable too.

>Cheated
>Loyal
>Faithful

When it comes to women normies are willing to throw logic completely out the window.

Adultery should be punished with a prison sentence, I dont care how long, there needs to be one.
Gigabased

High IQ, hopefully STEMcels can develop this in the near future.

She's a loyal good girl even she cheats. I will never let her go! :soy: Maybe you shouldn't be soooo insecure, inkwell! *slurps Tyrone's sperm*

This could have been comedy 10 years ago now most ""men"" are like this. At this point it's not even about how much shit men are willing to eat, it's about how far women will take this. I hate to say this but women are bottle necking the progression of circumstances right now.

It should be punished with a death sentence instead, but only for the foid

The gaslighting is working. There poor pathetic men are brainwashed. If your wife cheats ONCE you should legally be allowed to kill her

@Colvin76 hard times have hit blacks it seems.
Now I know why no one wants to be with black foids.

High IQ, hopefully STEMcels can develop this in the near future.

This scene is the perfect depiction of what i would be okay with, though i'd rather her be physical rather than a hologram.

If i was able to get one of these to just sit and talk with me i would be content.

This could have been comedy 10 years ago now most ""men"" are like this. At this point it's not even about how much shit men are willing to eat, it's about how far women will take this. I hate to say this but women are bottle necking the progression of circumstances right now.
They really are, its honestly fucking hilarious. I honestly hope a more intelligent species is watching this shit show from afar so they don't end up making the same mistake humans did by giving women rights.

There's honestly no going back now. Humans are completely fucked

>Cheated
>Loyal
>Faithful

Society is becoming more and more cucked I believed face made a stream about this.

The gaslighting is working. There poor pathetic men are brainwashed. If your wife cheats ONCE you should legally be allowed to kill her
Fucking giga based

Did this nigga really go back to her, damn i thought will smith was based negro but he is just another soy

Status and money literally mean nothing now. Looks, looks and looks.

Did this nigga really go back to her, damn i thought will smith was based negro but he is just another soy
All men have to be soy in order to fit into this society.

If you aren't worshipping the ground women stand on you are ostracized and mocked

"Once" means the one you know about.

How can he possibly take her back? Most men aren't aware that everything women say is a lie to get their way.

Last edited:
Collapse is upon us.

How much more of this chit will men put up with? This is getting pathetic.

If the sexes were reversed normies would have crucified dat nigga

This is your brain on soy

Foi...I mean women can’t do anything wrong you dirty inky. Know your place. :soy::soy::soy:

This is what society's bluepilled conditioning has done to men. Imagine the state of relationships 2-3 decades from now on

If they cheat once, or even look at another person, I'm hacksawing their head off.

If they cheat once, or even look at another person, I'm hacksawing their head off.
Fucking giga based

This is what society's bluepilled conditioning has done to men. Imagine the state of relationships 2-3 decades from now on
Yep, its only going to get worse from here on out

I wonder how did we go from "no hymen, no diamond" to "cheating isn't a big deal" in the span of just a century.

It's just people getting what they deserve.
I'm having less and less empathy for soys. Hopefully one day I will be completely apathetic towards them.
However I look at it it's soys who enabled this. If corporate gods are destroying economy it's because soys keep buying from them. If media gods are brainwashing humanity it's because soys keep buying everything they tell them. If feminists are destroying soyciety it's because soys are listening to whatever garbage they feed them. It's all their fault for not having a spine. For not having integrity. For being a piece of shit who needs outside validation at any cost. Fuck them.

I wonder how did we go from "no hymen, no diamond" to "cheating isn't a big deal" in the span of just a century.
Desperation. "Don't leave me, you can do whatever you want!"

Desperation. "Don't leave me, you can do whatever you want!"
This. Its hard enough getting into a relationship. Many men just throw principles and values right out the window if it means keeping their mate.

Little do they know that by doing this, they not only enable their mate, but their mate also further resents them, thus leading to more of the behavior.

In conclusion, cheating women deserve death

original

It's just people getting what they deserve.
I'm having less and less empathy for soys. Hopefully one day I will be completely apathetic towards them.
However I look at it it's soys who enabled this. If corporate gods are destroying economy it's because soys keep buying from them. If media gods are brainwashing humanity it's because soys keep buying everything they tell them. If feminists are destroying soyciety it's because soys are listening to whatever garbage they feed them. It's all their fault for not having a spine. For not having integrity. For being a piece of shit who needs outside validation at any cost. Fuck them.
Its hard to blame them. The past three decades of been about shitting on and emasculating men as a whole.

This is just the result of purposeful social engineering.

Keep in mind, not everyone has an inner dialogue (a soul). Some people are just NPC's without thought.

Soys are robots that are purely reactional. They're men without purpose who are trying to adapt with society and stay in its good graces by losing any self respect, values, or virtues.

Last edited:
Spoken like a true boss. Don’t sell your soul for anyone. Be a king even if that means being alone.

If your wife cheats ONCE you should legally be allowed to kill her
A little too based for the FBI-cels, they might spill their coffee over this one.

If a guy cheats, hes an asshole!
If a girl cheats, she's a queen :soy: :soy:

If a foid cheats she’s a slut who needs to be ripped.

If Will Smith- a super-rich, super-handsome, super-charismatic, super-famous "alpha male" couldn't avoid being cucked, what hope does the average man have?

If a guy cheats, hes an asshole!
If a girl cheats, she's a queen :soy: :soy:
Silly, the rules don't apply to me! *giggles*
If Will Smith- a super-rich, super-handsome, super-charismatic, super-famous "alpha male" couldn't avoid being cucked, what hope does the average man have?
Absolutely none.

No man is safe.

You can be rich, you can be famous, hell you can give a woman the entire world. She'll still get bored and fuck a peasant if he's hot enough

Last edited:
I'm not surprised, it's been proved they cheat more than men.

With the state of foids today, i'm sure those figures are ever-increasing. Relationships don't mean as much to them, fact.

Last edited:
>loyal woman
>cheated once

?

You can be rich, you can be famous, hell you can give a woman the entire world. She'll still get bored and fuck a peasant if he's hot enough
JFL @ women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back