Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel State sponsored JBB in China

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
6ucwgyvigpt51.png

How much more cucked can ricecels get? Even the CCP wants noodles to take BBC :feelsclown:

No fucking way

What the fuck is this shit JFL.

This is fake. Even if it's real who's cares. lol Stormfront cope.

LOL suck it JBW copers it’s our time to rise up @Colvin76

Could be fake though

This is genuinely gross.

state enforced cuckoldry

Fake af, china doesnt even has foids for their own locals

dont noodlewhores hate niggers?

Even more suifuel for ricecels.

This should be done for males instead. State should give ricecels free african GF.

Extreme Blackedpill.
I cant escape the blacked pill.

probably fake

chinese people are racist af they hate black people

Lifefuel for blackcels
Also jfl why are rices so cucked?

DIversiTY iS gREAt!! :soy:

(It was real, why you don't believe and call it a fake, a LARP, not true etc.? I don't know about the picture in the tweet and the swimming pool, but this university program was real and we have these same kind of university exchanges here regularly and without the universities apologising and ending them)

1. It caused an uproar
2. Shandong University apologised AND ENDED IT
3. not all of the Chinese were female, just a majority, maybe because the students in there where this occurred are mostly female, because of women-leaning university department? (study-subjects in Europe at least lean heavily on one sex or the other, computer science is male-subject, social sciences (international development, feminism-departments, study of "racism" etc.) female-subject etc.)
4. This was for English language practice
5. demand for native English speakers exceeds the supply, thus the ratio of 3 to 1

IN FINLAND OCCURRED MUCH, MUCH MORE "genuinely gross":

The mandatorily-funded state broadcaster YLE had a DATING PROGRAM WITH AN INTENTION TO MOVE TO FINLAND AND MARRY. It was exclusively for Finnish beautiful women (thousands applied and participated, dozens made it to the TV if I recall correctly) and exclusively for men from the United States of America. (Handsome white men). If I remember correctly, all the men that participated had promised to be ready to move here, if they only could find a Finnish woman. This was TV series that had many episodes on the main TV channel.

It is widely known here that almost all the Finnish-anglophonecountry couples already are Finnish woman, anglophone man couples. For example, no foreign citizenship nationality in Finland is more heavily male-majority than British men (over 5 British male passport holders for every one British female lives here permanently, most British national females here are daughters of British man-Finnish woman couples or wifes of British men that moved here to work), while in the UK lives many times more Finnish women than Finnish men. The same phenomenon is with the Irish, Australians and of course with the men from the USA. So, YLE has a mandate for promoting "diversity". WHAT THEY (WOMEN WORKERS THERE OF COURSE) DECIDE TO DO? They decide to promote the stereotype (based on reality) even more! THIS TV PROGRAM CAN BE DIRECTLY COMPARED TO (HYPOTHETICAL OF COURSE) PROGRAM TO IMPORT THAI WIFES AND FIND THEM FINNISH HUSBANDS. IT IS 100% CLEAR TO EVERYONE THAT THIS KIND OF PROGRAM WHERE THAI WOMEN WOULD BE PAIRED WITH FINNISH MEN WOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO BE AIRED ON TV, NEVER. Thai-Finnish couples are almost always Finnish man, Thai woman couples. So the opposite of the British situation. If YLE made a similar program with Thailand, it would 100% without a doubt be exclusively for Thai men and Finnish women, because of the law demanding that YLE promote "diversity". But they disregarded this principle of theirs when they could increase the suffering of Finnish men further and import loads of additional American Chads here.

YLE has also run many seasons of these Au pairs in X [insert an English-speaking country here] programs in primetime TV in its main channel. They are also basically dating reality-TV programs. They use Tinder, go to dates with local men etc. This is shown in the program and PROMOTED AND ADVERTISED. Latest season ended recently and it had 4 women and 1 man. All the other seasons had only women that taxpayer-incels paid to go fuck Canadian, Australian, New Zealander etc. chads.

Recently I saw an ad for a TV series called "Dream job in Australia". AND OF COURSE, ALL THE PROTAGONISTS WERE YOUNG, BLONDE, FINNISH GOOD-LOOKING WOMEN. My mental state has not allowed to research the program more. It was on paid TV-channel, so I cannot watch it on TV, because I only have the free channels + taxpayer-paid YLE channels.

AGAIN, REMEMBER THAT YLE IS FUNDED BY A MANDATORY TAX.

There are also a lot of these Love Island, Temptation Island etc. programs. They always nowadays have a few "ethnic" (black African, Arab) men, BUT OF COURSE NEVER EVER ANY ARAB ("their" men will never allow them) OR BLACK WOMEN (black women are overweight and facially unattractive and these programs were/are only for really attractive people) PARTICIPATING.

THEN THE IDIOTS DEBATE WHY HAS THE MOTIVATION/WILLINGNESS AMONG FINNISH YOUNG MEN TO DEFEND THE COUNTRY MILITARILY DECLINED.
Instead of stopping the invading columns of thousands and thousands of young and fit Iraqi soldiers, the conscripts were ordered to carry their luggage and let them into our lands, where the females accepted them with open arms while all the weak men here could muster was some Molotov-cocktail strikes and setting-in-fire -attacks against the reception centres and some big (mostly incel) demonstrations and lots of raging on the Internet.

Last edited:
6ucwgyvigpt51.png

How much more cucked can ricecels get? Even the CCP wants noodles to take BBC :feelsclown:

JFL BAHAHAHAHAHA

even the CCP knows their ricecel population is completely fucked and should never reproduce.

I'm a 5'1 white oldcel and this is pure lifefuel for me hahahahaha

(It was real, why you don't believe and call it a fake, a LARP, not true etc.? I don't know about the picture in the tweet and the swimming pool, but this university program was real and we have these same kind of university exchanges here regularly and without the universities apologising and ending them)

1. It caused an uproar
3. not all of the Chinese were female, just a majority, maybe because the students in there where this occurred are mostly female, because of women-leaning university department? (study-subjects in Europe at least lean heavily on one sex or the other, computer science is male-subject, social sciences (international development, feminism-departments, study of "racism" etc.) female-subject etc.)
5. demand for native English speakers exceeds the supply, thus the ratio of 3 to 1

The mandatorily-funded state broadcaster YLE had a DATING PROGRAM WITH AN INTENTION TO MOVE TO FINLAND AND MARRY. It was exclusively for Finnish beautiful women (thousands applied and participated, dozens made it to the TV if I recall correctly) and exclusively for men from the United States of America. (Handsome white men). If I remember correctly, all the men that participated had promised to be ready to move here, if they only could find a Finnish woman. This was TV series that had many episodes on the main TV channel.

It is widely known here that almost all the Finnish-anglophonecountry couples already are Finnish woman, anglophone man couples. For example, no foreign citizenship nationality in Finland is more heavily male-majority than British men (over 5 British male passport holders for every one British female lives here permanently, most British national females here are daughters of British man-Finnish woman couples or wifes of British men that moved here to work), while in the UK lives many times more Finnish women than Finnish men. The same phenomenon is with the Irish, Australians and of course with the men from the USA. So, YLE has a mandate for promoting "diversity". WHAT THEY (WOMEN WORKERS THERE OF COURSE) DECIDE TO DO? They decide to promote the stereotype (based on reality) even more! THIS TV PROGRAM CAN BE DIRECTLY COMPARED TO (HYPOTHETICAL OF COURSE) PROGRAM TO IMPORT THAI WIFES AND FIND THEM FINNISH HUSBANDS. IT IS 100% CLEAR TO EVERYONE THAT THIS KIND OF PROGRAM WHERE THAI WOMEN WOULD BE PAIRED WITH FINNISH MEN WOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO BE AIRED ON TV, NEVER. Thai-Finnish couples are almost always Finnish man, Thai woman couples. So the opposite of the British situation. If YLE made a similar program with Thailand, it would 100% without a doubt be exclusively for Thai men and Finnish women, because of the law demanding that YLE promote "diversity". But they disregarded this principle of theirs when they could increase the suffering of Finnish men further and import loads of additional American Chads here.

YLE has also run many seasons of these Au pairs in X [insert an English-speaking country here] programs in primetime TV in its main channel. They are also basically dating reality-TV programs. They use Tinder, go to dates with local men etc. This is shown in the program and PROMOTED AND ADVERTISED. Latest season ended recently and it had 4 women and 1 man. All the other seasons had only women that taxpayer-incels paid to go fuck Canadian, Australian, New Zealander etc. chads.

Recently I saw an ad for a TV series called "Dream job in Australia". AND OF COURSE, ALL THE PROTAGONISTS WERE YOUNG, BLONDE, FINNISH GOOD-LOOKING WOMEN. My mental state has not allowed to research the program more. It was on paid TV-channel, so I cannot watch it on TV, because I only have the free channels + taxpayer-paid YLE channels.

There are also a lot of these Love Island, Temptation Island etc. programs. They always nowadays have a few "ethnic" (black African, Arab) men, BUT OF COURSE NEVER EVER ANY ARAB ("their" men will never allow them) OR BLACK WOMEN (black women are overweight and facially unattractive and these programs were/are only for really attractive people) PARTICIPATING.

THEN THE IDIOTS DEBATE WHY HAS THE MOTIVATION/WILLINGNESS AMONG FINNISH YOUNG MEN TO DEFEND THE COUNTRY MILITARILY DECLINED.
Instead of stopping the invading columns of thousands and thousands of young and fit Iraqi soldiers, the conscripts were ordered to carry their luggage and let them into our lands, where the females accepted them with open arms while all the weak men here could muster was some Molotov-cocktail strikes and setting-in-fire -attacks against the reception centres and some big (mostly incel) demonstrations and lots of raging on the Internet.

Brutal anglopill.

Brutal anglopill.

It is. I have been saying for a long time that speaking native English (British, Australian, North American, not non-native like Indian, African) increases SMV by at least 2 points if you are in a place where the women are eager to learn English. So 5 becomes 7.

If I was a native English speaker here with all other things being the same, I would not still be a KHHV.

(Also, if my skin colour was black, I would also not still be a KHHV. Black skin colour is superior. My green veins under eyes would not be visible, moles would not be visible like now, cherry angiomas not visible like they are now, dark red acne spots (that remain even after the acne spot healed years ago!) would not be visible on a black skin...I could spend time outdoors without my skin burning. When the population of women is 100% "white" and niggers are rare, the value of even ugly and short niggers is elevated)

6ucwgyvigpt51.png

1. It caused an uproar

Incredible ragefuel. In my country there are also special dating programs established to form relationships between refugees and autochthonous women but nowhere near as bad as in Finland. Due to mass migration our demographics became as bad as in China within a few years (120 males, 100 females).

Due to a major guilt complex and general disillusionment within the young men in my country most people also don't want to serve in the military and the government is sperging out because of it and even contemplate about obligatory service.

They basically demonized nationalism/patriotism due to our history and the payment is so incredibly bad that no career hound wants to go there - so who the fuck do they want as a target demographic?

Furthermore, there a scandals all the time because the military has some patriots in it and that's a bad thing because of reasons. One guy's life was destroyed for a like on Instagram that showed one of these gay trad images with women in cornfields or some harmless shit like that for example by the mass media. And there are also the diversity hires and much more.

One question remains unanswered: Why should I work for and serve a society that openly doesn't care about people like me and why should I give a fuck about their desires when I am called entitled for wanting to be treated like a human being?

Last edited:
JBB imagine being brown and posting on incels.co

Every foid loves BBC.

>The globalist/jew/zionist plan to rule the world through dumbed down negrofied race is running even in China
Well I am not surprised at all. After all China's Li family is one of the illuminati family. They all want a dark race to be the only race in the world as it's the dumbest race next to negroes. Easy to control.