Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion State: we dont need your masculinity anymore! The root cause

A

anonreaper70

Banned
-
I believe this is the root cause behind all the suffering.
As warfare became increasingly advanced, the state no longer needed masculine men to protect itself and to go for a war .
a drone operated from a remote location like a video game needs no big muscles or aggression.

A male is a sovereign individual, within him lies the capacity to even bring down the state to knees. This is why the feminization of males started with feminism and all other BS.
The state no longer needs your masculinity. they want you to be week, lonely and cucks.
is there any hope ?

True, but the state is destroying itself. Darktriadmaxxed muslims are accumulating in Europe. Once they start really messing things up, feminist EU countries will realize they can't rely on any indigenous masculinity to defend them because they restlessly eliminated it.

Its more then just war my dude, and the state still needs masculine men, this argument is very baseless
its more because of shit like feminism and marxists who normalize being feminine and females being strong

Read "masculinity amist madness"

masculanity is a fucking cope. traditional masculanity is nothing but pussy worshipping, dominating over other men, being a jackass, just so they can get some pussies. its pathetic.

I believe this is the root cause behind all the suffering.
As warfare became increasingly advanced, the state no longer needed masculine men to protect itself and to go for a war .
a drone operated from a remote location like a video game needs no big muscles or aggression.

A male is a sovereign individual, within him lies the capacity to even bring down the state to knees. This is why the feminization of males started with feminism and all other BS.
The state no longer needs your masculinity. they want you to be week, lonely and cucks.
is there any hope ?
Good analysis.

masculanity is a fucking cope. traditional masculanity is nothing but pussy worshipping, dominating over other men, being a jackass, just so they can get some pussies. its pathetic.
You think what we have now is any better? I'll take traditional masculinity whatever the fuck we have today.

Makes me glad im a Gorilla sometimes.

You think what we have now is any better? I'll take traditional masculinity whatever the fuck we have today.

Makes me glad im a Gorilla sometimes.
I think pussy worship is at its peak nowadays. I mean prostitution and "sex work" amongst females has in fact never been that popular considering OF and all that crap.

Idk, I'm too young to tell but I'd like to think that in the past you'd actually get shit for whoring around and being a slut.

I think pussy worship is at its peak nowadays. I mean prostitution and "sex work" amongst females has in fact never been that popular considering OF and all that crap.

Idk, I'm too young to tell but I'd like to think that in the past you'd actually get shit for whoring around and being a slut.

A dad finds all his lifes hardwork working in sun toiling through the dirt and has spent and saved some money for himself and for his family learns that his daughter makes the same per month in onlyfans

Women were shamed hard in the past. The only "Pussy worshiping" was treating a girl right and some chivalry crap as long as she acted like a woman, not a slut, not a single mother, not taking pictures of her ass and shit.

It is true that they are reducing masculinity. Increase of estrogen in food, female agenda, womens rights, etc.

But guess which two races (Who happen to be the worst races) are doing this for profit and control.

20200120 150922

A dad finds all his lifes hardwork working in sun toiling through the dirt and has spent and saved some money for himself and for his family learns that his daughter makes the same per month in onlyfans
And then if he attempts to discipline his own child, he gets thousands of people on twitter and reddit defending his whore daughters lifestyle and enabling her.

Women were shamed hard in the past. The only "Pussy worshiping" was treating a girl right and some chivalry crap as long as she acted like a woman, not a slut, not a single mother, not taking pictures of her ass and shit.

It is true that they are reducing masculinity. Increase of estrogen in food, female agenda, womens rights, etc.

But guess which two races (Who happen to be the worst races) are doing this for profit and control.

View attachment 311255
... Whites and (...)?

But you're right about the reducing masculinity thing. Testosterone deficiency is widespread nowadays, it's tragic. Just look at old war photos or pictures of laborers/farmers in the past. From their bone structure alone you can actually reckon that they had higher testosterone levels, were manlier... Etc.

That's why I'm working out like a freak. I want to raise my T levels.

... Whites and (...)?

But you're right about the reducing masculinity thing. Testosterone deficiency is widespread nowadays, it's tragic. Just look at old war photos or pictures of laborers/farmers in the past. From their bone structure alone you can actually reckon that they had higher testosterone levels, were manlier... Etc.

That's why I'm working out like a freak. I want to raise my T levels.

Bingo you got whites. Also Jews (But i guess they aren't really a race, so i'd lump them in with whites.

Looking at old photos is suicide fuel. You can see the difference between the men of today and before, its amazing how losing a little T can have such a big difference.

Also based, working out is great for maintaining High T. Anyone who says lifting is cope is just lazy tbh.

Bingo you got whites. Also Jews (But i guess they aren't really a race, so i'd lump them in with whites.

Looking at old photos is suicide fuel. You can see the difference between the men of today and before, its amazing how losing a little T can have such a big difference.

Also based, working out is great for maintaining High T. Anyone who says lifting is cope is just lazy tbh.
Gym is my last cope really. If I ever lose the ability to lift, I'll rope 100%.

Good. I hate masculine men and how all of them mog me.

True, but the state is destroying itself. Darktriadmaxxed muslims are accumulating in Europe. Once they start really messing things up, feminist EU countries will realize they can't rely on any indigenous masculinity to defend them because they restlessly eliminated it.

tenor.gif

View attachment 311255

And then if he attempts to discipline his own child, he gets thousands of people on twitter and reddit defending his whore daughters lifestyle and enabling her.
there is no question of disciplining anymore.. who makes more money becomes the head of the household in a capitalistic crap society. Hell, in certain countries it is even the technical definition of the who is the head of the household. Daddy better go make a refreshing juice for her than being asked to hold the lights for her photoshoot.

Last edited:

TOXIC MASCULINITY COMES FROM TOXIC FEMINITY

This.

And the state does need your masculinity which is why they still encourage men to become soldiers and police officers that put themselves at risk of violence to protect society.

They're basically trying to turn men in to women because "muh whamen fabulous, teehee" .

True.

And even having less or no medication and possibly eating less food, they were mostly still genetically stronger and tougher.

This.

And the state does need your masculinity which is why they still encourage men to become soldiers and police officers that put themselves at risk of violence to protect society.
so around 15% reserved.

so around 15% reserved.
Society always needs whiteknights around that are ready to leap to women's defense and physically punish people that offend them so probably way more than that.

Yea tbh

Society always needs whiteknights around that are ready to leap to women's defense and physically punish people that offend them so probably way more than that.
When whiteknights learn they too cant get laid despite all their effort to be nice. do some turn on our side?

When whiteknights learn they too cant get laid despite all their effort to be nice. do some turn on our side?
Some whiteknight guys that take women's side on everything turn to the side against gynocentrism and male expandability when they realize that women are virtue signaling about caring about the well-being of low status males and that people that call those things out do not indiscriminately hate physically weak males.

A lot of whiteknight guys think that because guys bullied them when growing up and it was women that showed them sympathy rather than normie guys trying to act tought to impress women, they think that women are more empathetic than men.
They see any language or talk not reflecting well on women as an attack on the empathetic women that comforted them and are hostile toward males that rant about being mistreated by women as a result.
Some aren't easily reached but talk about how the strong survives while the weak perish and that weak men deserve to die by a lot of antifeminists doesn't help and actually cements their anti male views even more.

But discussion of things like how a lot of guys get bullied because women outcast them and normies follow can.
Or discussion of how women virtue signal.
Or discussion of ways in which women have demonstrated that they don't really care about or like most men no matter how those men behave.