Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Statistical Analysis of Why "work on your social skills" is meaningless, and why there are more incels than we realize

I

IncelSlacker

Greycel
TLDR for this post: "just work on your social skills" is virtually meaningless and is relevant for at most 2% of the population. Read on for detailed analysis as to why.

From tons of anecdotal evidence, it seems like women want men to have some of these 4 traits:

• Be in the top 10% of height (i.e. 6 feet or taller)
  • Be in the top 10% of wealth (i.e. roughly 1 million dollars or more in total wealth and/or annual income exceeding $120k or so - but Stacies prefer the former over the latter, which is why I'm hopeless)
  • Be in the top 20% of looks (this is shooting upwards as time goes on and as hypergamy becomes more widespread)
  • Be in the top 20% of social skills ("social skills" can be helpful but only if you're born incredibly good at them or you work on them to the extent that you are better at them than most other men - ie top comedians, etc)

To simplify things, let's assume all of these traits have no correlation (i.e. men who are above 6 feet aren't more likely to be wealthy, good looking people aren't more likely to have good social skills). This is an oversimplification - there are studies showing taller men make more $, but let's just pretend that isn't true to make the math easier.

Men who have all 4 of the above traits make up 0.1*0.1*0.2*0.2 = 0.04% of the population, or 1 in 2500 men. These men are the "Slayers". Stacies would murder their own blood relatives to get a chance to be on their cock.

Men who have 3 of the above 4 traits make up 2*(0.1*0.2*0.1 + 0.2*0.1*0.2) = 1.2% of the population. These men are "Chads". Stacies will fuck them on the first date, no questions asked, will just get on their knees and suck their dick.

Men who have only 2 of each of the above 4 traits are Chad-lites. They make up (0.1*0.2)*2+(0.1*0.1)+(0.2*0.2) - (the 1.2% who are chads)=~8% of the population. Stacies will fuck them, but they'll at least wait until the second or third date to maintain some small semblance of propriety. Let me go into a bit of detail on Chadlites.

Remember when Aziz Ansari got in trouble for making moves on a Stacy that he was on a date with? His mistake was that he's only a Chadlite, but he was going for first date sex like a Chad. Think about it: Aziz clearly has only 2 of the 4 traits: wealth (from being a successful comedian) and social skills (he's clearly comfortable talking to people as a comedian, and he hangs out with lots of celebrity friends). He obviously doesn't have height or looks. So he's a mere Chadlite - the Stacy was pissed that he was going for first date sex like a Chad. In her mind Aziz didn't have the status for that as a mere Chadlite. In her mind, a Chadlite would have to wine and dine her for 2 or 3 dates before she slept with him, whereas if Aziz was a true Chad (i.e. if he was over 6 feet or if he didn't have a goblin face) she absolutely would've been all over his dick on date number 1.

You have different types of Chadlites too - the looksonly Chadlite (i.e. top 10% height + top 20% looks) who ends up divorced multiple times from Stacies who only wanted him for the tingles and got upset with his lack of income potential later, the smalltime Romeo Chadlite (top 20% social skills + either height or looks) who is usually some small town gym teacher or something who all the single moms want to fuck and who cheats on his wife with them, or the Silicon Valley entrepreneur / Wall Street Chadlite (learned top 20% social skills from the networking with investors, plus top 10% wealth).

This last type, the Silicon Valley / Wall Street Chadlite, is the only type who benefits from working on their social skills. If you have a wealthy normie who is making good money, and he works on his social skills, then he can ascend from normie to Chadlite. That's pretty much the only people who benefit from working on their social skills. For other people it totally isn't relevant:
  • People who already have 2 out of 4 traits without social skills are already Chadlites, and often aren't interested in putting in the work to ascend to true Chad-dom (they can already have sex once a month or every other month with a different Stacy if they want, they don't care to get to a level of having sex with a new Stacy every week and may be into other interests at that point). That said, the small percentage of people who are already Chadlite but are missing the social skills aspect are the ones who PUA companies tout as "huge success stories" when in reality, those people were doing decently with women as Chadlites even before PUA.
  • A normie who has only height or looks can move into Chadlite territory by working on his social skills - but let's not forget that normie already had height or looks! So saying "just work on your social skills" is irrelevant unless you had the height or looks in the first place - which only confirms the blackpill!
  • That leaves only the normies with wealth and nothing else - no looks or height. For a normie like that who has top 10% wealth but no looks or social skills, yes, working on his social skills can make him go from a normie to a Chadlite - especially if that normie decides to run "big city moneybags game" and leaves his expensive area to look for easy pussy in economically depressed parts of the country. When guys like this learn some social skills, they run an evolved UberBetaBuxx game - they start to build up a small rotation of Stacies they fuck regularly, and sometimes they even have the Stacies sign contracts promising that they're on birth control so they don't have to be responsible for kids, etc. It's like a BetaBuxx game w/ less betaness because they're learning the social skills to sleep around with multiple Stacies.
In other words, for all intensive purposes, working on your social skills is only relevant if you ALREADY have top 10% wealth and DON'T have looks or height. Then it's worth working on your social skills to make the giant leap from normie to Chadlite.

As for men who have only one of the 4 traits (height, looks, wealth, or social skills), they are your average cucked husband. Stacy finds these guys attractive enough to sleep with only after a month or so of dating.

• For the normies with only wealth, they end up betabuxxing.
  • The normies with only looks or height end up marrying their high school sweetheart who cucks him with Tyrone or Chaddam or Chang or Chadpreet as soon as he gets a beer belly or puts on a little bit too much weight (because she "needs excitement and to feel sexy"). In the case of Chang or Chaddam or Chadpreet, there's a decent chance he runs big city moneybags game on her (I've seen corporate tech job Stacies talking about this more than you might think - secretary Stacy who married her high school sweetheart starts sugaring on the side for a wealthy Chang/Chaddam/Chadpreet she met at some bullshit tech conference in order to have some "excitement" and to experience "the life she deserves").
  • The normie with only social skills gets cucked the worst - he usually ends up with Stacies who are bipolar or have other mental issues, and she cheats on him mere weeks after meeting him. The worst mentally unstable cock carousel Stacies go for the social skills only normies - and it makes sense. The Stacy who goes for Mr. Betabuxx is making a sane, exceedingly logical and rational (though incredibly cold hearted decision). The Stacy who goes for Mr. Looks or Mr. Height is responding to her biological impulses, which are their own form of fucked up rationality. But the Stacy who goes for social skills is going for neither, and is making a decision based on a completely irrational, unnatural form of status. How fucked up must that Stacy be?
Men who have only one of the 4 traits and are normies make up (0.1+0.2+0.1+0.2)-(the 9% that are Chads or Chadlites)=roughly 51% of the general population. They end up living typical cucked normie lives.

The remaining 40% of the population is incel. Many of them don't know they are incels but they are. They think they are normies. They think they just haven't "found the right girl". Or that they just need to "work on their social skills". They delude themselves into believing that when they work on their social skills, they will ascend to Chadlitedom (they're not so crazy as to think they can become Chad). But the reality is, even after working their ass off on social skills, they just end up a cucked normie at best. I can already see IncelTears types saying "a-ha! but what if you get wealthy and get good social skills. then you can ascend to chadlite-dom. silly inkwell, don't you see there is a way?"

To which the obvious response is, "Borderline delusional inceltears soyboy, do you not realize how hard it is for an average person to build wealth in the current economy? It takes years of dedicated focused study to get a high paying white collar job, and even then, it takes a roughly above average intelligence which many people don't have. Even if they do have the intelligence, many people in this country don't have the opportunities to pursue the education needed for these jobs. You expect someone to do all of that, AND work on their social skills, which can be incredibly hard to develop, particularly for people with certain social anxieties and mental health challenges? Forget what I said about borderline delusional, you are completely off the deep end if you think everyone can just up and accomplish that in a year or so."

When someone tells an incel to work on their social skills, they're telling him to work his ass off, facing rejection and social humiliation, all so that he can become an average cucked normie. You would think that no sane incel would be willing to take that proposition...

But it's shocking to me how many do, working their asses off to get just wealthy enough to betabux or just socially skilled enough to date the most awful unstable Stacies.

When I swallowed the blackpill, at least I recognized these truths.
Spread the blackpill. 40% of the country is incel, but so many of them don't know it yet.

Last edited:
Ansari isn't a chadlite at all, he's a currycel who statusmaxed

le Social skills. Have you seen chadfish tinder experiments?

-Down to fuck?
-Yes, here is my number.

Lets say, they do matter a bit (Which is bullshit imo) You get to practice more the more good looking you are, because people want to hang out with you.
No way you can catch up with that by forcing yourself onto people.

Ansari isn't a chadlite at all, he's a currycel who statusmaxed

To me, the definition of Chad vs Chadlite vs Normie vs Incel comes down to how quickly Stacy will spread her legs for a man.

Chad = immediately, no questions asked (1% of men)
Chadlite = after 3 dates or so (8% of men)
Normie = after 1-3 months of cuckery (51% of men)
Incel = LMAO are you kidding?

A statusmaxxed curry is getting sex as easily as a Chadlite, he lives the life of a Chadlite in terms of how often he has sex and how easy it is. So what's the real difference?
le Social skills. Have you seen chadfish tinder experiments?

-Down to fuck?
-Yes, here is my number.

Lets say, they do matter a bit (Which is bullshit imo) You get to practice more the more good looking you are, because people want to hang out with you.
No way you can catch up with that by forcing yourself onto people.

Absolutely agree.

One thing I will note is that somebody should do a WealthFish tinder experiment. i.e. find a normie looking guy, but make his job title "VP of Sales at Google" or something like that. I've heard of men who have job titles like that getting sex just as easily on Tinder - they post photos of their $10million + penthouses and homes and Stacy fucks them just to get to experience that. As the economy gets more and more fucked, I can only see Stacy's true whore nature coming out more and more, and men with that kind of wealth getting close to a Chad level (but never quite there).

Last edited:
Water is wet post but nice work writting all of this stuff anyways, i just have a problem with this sentence:
Stacy finds these guys attractive enough to sleep with only after a month or so of dating.
For the normies with only wealth, they end up betabuxxing.
10,9 and 8 don't settle for a betabuxxer, betabuxxers are less then animals for them. Lesser holes however? They do settle for them.

If you need to “work on your social skills(lol)” , it’s over

Water is wet post but nice work writting all of this stuff anyways, i just have a problem with this sentence:

10,9 and 8 don't settle for a betabuxxer, betabuxxers are less then animals for them. Lesser holes however? They do settle for them.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding here, I thought a Stacy was any foid? Agreed that the attractiveness of these foids must be adjusted at each level too (i.e. Chads are out fucking foids of any tier, Chadlites might orbit the top tier foids or they might fuck the second tier and third tier foids, and Normies are fucking third tier foids while desperately orbiting the second tier foids).

But from the POV of an Incel, all of these foids are equally out of reach for us... so I was analyzing all of these foids as one single concept of a "Stacy". Does Stacy only refer to top tier foids?

If you dont have social skills graduating from high school its over buddy boyo.

@Ropemaxx @Wristlet 2

JFL @ "mentalcels" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I worked on my social skills and approached lots of foids, and they all rejected me because social skills won't make a foid overlook your shit genetics.

Good calculations. Very accurate reflection of reality.