Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Statistical evidence that the death toll of the holocaust is greatly exaggerated

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
Saw the PKA video with FPSRussia talking about this stuff and decided to dig into it myself

I'll start off by saying I do believe jews were being gassed but the numbers in the death toll are quite frankly ridiculous. I am NOT a Nazi Sympathizer nor do I believe in genocide. All I am is interested in is the truth.

It takes at minimum 1 hour to cremate a body in today's Crematoriums
(https://blog.martinoakscemeteryandcrematory.com/long-take-cremate-body/)
"The average time it takes to cremate a body is from one to three hours, although it can take over five hours"

It would have taken longer in the 1940's but for the benefit of the doubt we will say it takes 1 hour to cremate a body.

It is claimed that they were cremating 5 bodies/hour/Furnace at Auschwitz, it's simply not possible to cremate 1 body every 12 minutes even by today's standards.

[Crematorium I operated [at Auschwitz] from August 15, 1940 until July 1943. According to calculations by the German authorities, 340 corpses could be burned every 24 hours after the installation of the three furnaces.]

340 corpses in 24 hours? With three furnaces? Let's just do some simple math

340 corpses ÷ 3 furnaces = 113.3 corpses/furnace ÷ 24 hours in the day = 4.72 cremated corpses/hour at crematorium 1

[At the Crematorium II building, which contained a gas chamber and furnaces for burning corpses. According to calculations by the German authorities, 1,440 corpses could be burned in this crematorium every 24 hours. According to the testimony of former prisoners, the figure was higher.]

"The figure was higher" well... let's do some more simple math...

If we round our last 4.72 up to 5 we can conclude that they had 12 furnaces in Crematorium 2. 5x12x24=1,440 cremated corpses/day

[The Crematorium III building, which contained a gas chamber and furnaces for burning corpses, According to calculations by the German authorities, 1,440 corpses could be burned in this crematorium every 24 hours. According to the testimony of former prisoners, the figure was higher.]

Crematorium 3 is the same thing, so were up to 27 furnaces total.

The Crematorium IIII building, which contained a gas chamber and furnaces for burning corpses, According to calculations by the German authorities, 768 corpses could be burned in this crematorium every 24 hours. According to the testimony of former prisoners, the figure was higher.

So somehow they came up with 768, which if we're using the established number of 5 cremated corpses/Hour/furnace equates to 6.4 furnaces. 5x6.4x24=768. Lets just round up and say 7 furnaces which brings our total to 34 furnaces now. .

Crematorium 5 is the same number, 768 so we can conclude that according to the jewish virtual library there were 41 furnaces at Auschwitz,

Since we know the number 5 is fabricated because in crematorium's today you can only hope to cremate 1 body an hour, so let's take 41x24x365 which gives us 359,160 cremations in a year.

This does NOT include time it would take to Gas the prisoners, transport their bodies to the furnaces and to clean up the furnaces after... this is the 24/7/365 uninterrupted number.

Crematorium 1 was open for 3 years, that means at maximum going around the clock it could have cremated 78,840 Prisoners.

"Crematorium II functioned from March 1943 through November 1944"- We'll round up and say two full years going around the clock it could have cremated 210,240 prisoners

"Crematorium III functioned from June 1943 through November 1944" - again we will round up and say two full years around the clock it could have cremated 210,240 prisoners

The apparatus of mass murder in this building functioned, with interruptions, from March 1943 until October 7, 1944. (In regards to crematorium 4) so again we will round up and say two full years around the clock it could have cremated 122,640 prisoners

The apparatus of mass murder in this building functioned, with interruptions, from April 1943 until January 1945. (In regards to crematorium 5) again, we will round up and say a full two years around the clock it could have cremated 122,640 prisoners...

So all together the grand total going around the clock 24/7/365 with no time taken to gas the prisoners, transport their bodies to the furnaces and then taking no time to clean them up afterwards is 725,722...

and we know that's an exaggerated number but it still fails to reach the 1.1 million mark said to have been killed at Auschwitz... Thus with this information the 1.1 million number is simply Impossible.

I could be wrong, maybe there are other crematoriums that I'm missing, but I do know the number 5 is not possible by today's standards which blows the entire thing open...

So now let's take into account the fuel it would have cost to run this place...

The typical cremation conducted in a modern crematory requires an average of 28 gallons of fuel (about the amount of fuel that can be held in an SUV gas tank). This translates in the release of approximately 540 pounds of carbons dioxide (CO2) Source.
(
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/theydidthemath/comments/33iyzt/request_how_much_energy_does_it_take_to_cremate_a/)-
From some reddit cuck so who knows the validity but let's just use the number 28 gallons/cremation for now...

Crematorium 1 for its 3 years would have used 2.2 million gallons of gas by today's metrics...
(3 furnaces×28gallons/cremation×24hours in the day×365 days a year×3 years= 2,207,520)

And with that being the lowest output of the 5 crematoriums... for a country that's starved of oil and cannot even supply their tanks and planes with it on the Eastern front... that's a lot of gas to be wasting...

Crematorium's 2/3 both used 5,886,720 gallons of gas in their two years of operation...

Crematorium's 4/5 both used 3,433,920 gallons of gas in their two years of operation...

So a grand total of 20,848,800 gallons of gas used to power the furnaces at Auschwitz by today's numbers, it would have been much higher back then... at just ONE of the "death camps" if you factor in the others as well it becomes a substantial number of gas wasted on burning the Jews when they desperately needed it on the war front..

The numbers simply and unfortunately dont add up.. which means we all have been lied to about the severity of the holocaust..

never trust die juden

Are you only looking at data for Auschwitz? Because there was more than one camp with a crematorium
and we know that's an exaggerated number but it still fails to reach the 1.1 million mark said to have been killed at Auschwitz... Thus with this information the 1.1 million number is simply Impossible.
i see. Is it possible they were killed elsewhere?

A lot of them got shot and mass buried too

Any free thinker knows this. (((They))) just keep denying it and output eat it up because (((they))) are the (((victims)))

Discuss
Are you only looking at data for Auschwitz? Because there was more than one camp with a crematorium

i see. Is it possible they were killed elsewhere?
I suppose it is but the number 725,722 is already extremely exaggerated, it is likely less then half that so the grand total of 11 million people killed in the holocaust is extremely unlikely. I doubt the real number even cracks 1 million, definitely less than 1 million prisoners gassed and cremated all together if the rest of the camps are exaggerated like Auschwitz was.

Last edited:
Many died from typhus and starvation (allies cut off supply routes)

History is what historicals decided to be true

Saw the PKA video with FPSRussia talking about this stuff and decided to dig into it myself

I'll start off by saying I do believe jews were being gassed but the numbers in the death toll are quite frankly ridiculous. I am NOT a Nazi Sympathizer nor do I believe in genocide. All I am is interested in is the truth.

It takes at minimum 1 hour to cremate a body in today's Crematoriums
(https://blog.martinoakscemeteryandcrematory.com/long-take-cremate-body/)
"The average time it takes to cremate a body is from one to three hours, although it can take over five hours"

It would have taken longer in the 1940's but for the benefit of the doubt we will say it takes 1 hour to cremate a body.

It is claimed that they were cremating 5 bodies/hour/Furnace at Auschwitz, it's simply not possible to cremate 1 body every 12 minutes even by today's standards.

[Crematorium I operated [at Auschwitz] from August 15, 1940 until July 1943. According to calculations by the German authorities, 340 corpses could be burned every 24 hours after the installation of the three furnaces.]

340 corpses in 24 hours? With three furnaces? Let's just do some simple math

340 corpses ÷ 3 furnaces = 113.3 corpses/furnace ÷ 24 hours in the day = 4.72 cremated corpses/hour at crematorium 1

[At the Crematorium II building, which contained a gas chamber and furnaces for burning corpses. According to calculations by the German authorities, 1,440 corpses could be burned in this crematorium every 24 hours. According to the testimony of former prisoners, the figure was higher.]

"The figure was higher" well... let's do some more simple math...

If we round our last 4.72 up to 5 we can conclude that they had 12 furnaces in Crematorium 2. 5x12x24=1,440 cremated corpses/day

[The Crematorium III building, which contained a gas chamber and furnaces for burning corpses, According to calculations by the German authorities, 1,440 corpses could be burned in this crematorium every 24 hours. According to the testimony of former prisoners, the figure was higher.]

Crematorium 3 is the same thing, so were up to 27 furnaces total.

The Crematorium IIII building, which contained a gas chamber and furnaces for burning corpses, According to calculations by the German authorities, 768 corpses could be burned in this crematorium every 24 hours. According to the testimony of former prisoners, the figure was higher.

So somehow they came up with 768, which if we're using the established number of 5 cremated corpses/Hour/furnace equates to 6.4 furnaces. 5x6.4x24=768. Lets just round up and say 7 furnaces which brings our total to 34 furnaces now. .

Crematorium 5 is the same number, 768 so we can conclude that according to the jewish virtual library there were 41 furnaces at Auschwitz,

Since we know the number 5 is fabricated because in crematorium's today you can only hope to cremate 1 body an hour, so let's take 41x24x365 which gives us 359,160 cremations in a year.

This does NOT include time it would take to Gas the prisoners, transport their bodies to the furnaces and to clean up the furnaces after... this is the 24/7/365 uninterrupted number.

Crematorium 1 was open for 3 years, that means at maximum going around the clock it could have cremated 78,840 Prisoners.

"Crematorium II functioned from March 1943 through November 1944"- We'll round up and say two full years going around the clock it could have cremated 210,240 prisoners

"Crematorium III functioned from June 1943 through November 1944" - again we will round up and say two full years around the clock it could have cremated 210,240 prisoners

The apparatus of mass murder in this building functioned, with interruptions, from March 1943 until October 7, 1944. (In regards to crematorium 4) so again we will round up and say two full years around the clock it could have cremated 122,640 prisoners

The apparatus of mass murder in this building functioned, with interruptions, from April 1943 until January 1945. (In regards to crematorium 5) again, we will round up and say a full two years around the clock it could have cremated 122,640 prisoners...

So all together the grand total going around the clock 24/7/365 with no time taken to gas the prisoners, transport their bodies to the furnaces and then taking no time to clean them up afterwards is 725,722...

I could be wrong, maybe there are other crematoriums that I'm missing, but I do know the number 5 is not possible by today's standards which blows the entire thing open...

So now let's take into account the fuel it would have cost to run this place...

The typical cremation conducted in a modern crematory requires an average of 28 gallons of fuel (about the amount of fuel that can be held in an SUV gas tank). This translates in the release of approximately 540 pounds of carbons dioxide (CO2) Source.
(
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/theydidthemath/comments/33iyzt/request_how_much_energy_does_it_take_to_cremate_a/)-
From some reddit cuck so who knows the validity but let's just use the number 28 gallons/cremation for now...

Crematorium 1 for its 3 years would have used 2.2 million gallons of gas by today's metrics...
(3 furnaces×28gallons/cremation×24hours in the day×365 days a year×3 years= 2,207,520)

And with that being the lowest output of the 5 crematoriums... for a country that's starved of oil and cannot even supply their tanks and planes with it on the Eastern front... that's a lot of gas to be wasting...

Crematorium's 2/3 both used 5,886,720 gallons of gas in their two years of operation...

Crematorium's 4/5 both used 3,433,920 gallons of gas in their two years of operation...

So a grand total of 20,848,800 gallons of gas used to power the furnaces at Auschwitz by today's numbers, it would have been much higher back then... at just ONE of the "death camps" if you factor in the others as well it becomes a substantial number of gas wasted on burning the Jews when they desperately needed it on the war front..

The numbers simply and unfortunately dont add up.. which means we all have been lied to about the severity of the holocaust..

Fred leuchter disproved the gas chamber myth in the 1980s. The entire fucking thing is a lie, why do you think they make it illegal to question

thread is pretty high IQ except for this part, don't put a fucking apostrophe there
it is likely less then half that so the grand total of 11 million people killed in the holocaust is extremely unlikely. I doubt the real number even cracks 1 million
At some point the number would be low enough that you need to cease calling it a holocaust.

Return of the edgy 4chaner. I bet you are no older than 13.

check url in my description, did u know aushwitz had a fucking soccer team and greenhouse JFL
Return of the edgy 4chaner. I bet you are no older than 13.

lmao retard SJW keep crying over muh holocaust :feels: . You didnt even read any of his points, its scentifically implausible for zyklon b pellets to turn into gas with just the heat of human bodies, no 'holes' in the roof, 4 single person crematorium ovens that apparently burned like 800k something people in just a few years is not mathematically possible evenb if they were working 24/7. The chimney isnt even attached to the building and it was in fact built by the soviets as propaganda to smear germany, there is photo evidence of this. Images of mass graves are confirmed to be from a typus epidemic as a result from allied bombing, zyklon b was used to delouse clothes. Survivors of the holocaust have even said there were no homicidal gas chambers, the ones they show u are decrepit rooms with blue paint on the wall they claim are in the 'original' state, even if zkylon b was dispersed in these rooms it wouldve easily escaped the creaky fragile wooden door and wouldve caused harm to guards.Also isnt it funny how in aushwitz they built a hospital right across the street of the alleged homicidal gas chambers.After the liberation of the camps, the total survivor count was around 6 million, not 6 million 'gassed'. jfl

The entire gas chamber story is technically implausible. The official Holocaust narrative is that Zyklon-B pellets were dropped through holes in the roof onto the cold concrete floor. However the boiling point of the hydrogen cyanide (HCN) in Zyklon-B is 26ºC, the evaporation of HCN from Zyklon-B is too slow to kill humans in gas chambers in the way it has been alleged if the gas chamber temperature is below 26ºC. To kill quickly (within minutes), the “gas chamber” needs to be heated to at least 26ºC, but the kind of heating device required was not found in Auschwitz. Moreover the witnesses said it was not used at all, and claimed that the SS man just used to pour Zyklon-B through four holes in the roof. Some Holocaust-accusers explain that by saying that the human bodies in the gas chamber provided the required heating. But that is a very far-fetched “explanation”, since the human body is about 36ºC warm, it is unlikely that the human bodies are able to heat a room of – say – 5ºC in winter to 26ºC.

Last edited:
Mass graves that hold millions from typhus Sure buddy. Conspiracy nonsense.

Hitler was right was a meme that you fell for ya uneducated dicks.

Last edited:
Mass graves that hold millions from typhus Sure buddy. Conspiracy nonsense.

Hitler was right was a meme that you fell for ya uneducated dicks.
Please refute one point I made.

People have been so indoctrinated by holocaust propaganda that they get hyper mad just when we question the numbers. It's still terrible if 300.000 people died instead of 6.000.000 though.

Nobody would care if someone said 500.000 died instead of 3 million in the Holodomor.

The number was GREATLY exaggerated!

There’s Jew propaganda from the late 1800 saying that 6 million heebs would have to die to get their own nation

They used the war and the concentration camps as an excuse to push their agenda!

The Diary If Anne Frank was a work of FICTION the co-author sued and got payed

Did you even read the post? If cremating a body in a furnace takes an hour how long will simply burning a stack of bodies take? It would take forever.

As for mass graves, It would be ridiculous to put so many people in the ground. If as many people got put in the ground as you're insinuating then it would make Auschwitz one of the largest cemeteries on earth.

Last edited:
It’s definitely a hoax. Jews died and were put to camps but they weren’t systematically gassed in millions. The deaths (not sure how many died in total) were mainly attributed to lack of food and sickness due to allied bombings and blockades.

On the other hand tens of millions of Russians were slaughtered by Jewish leaders (the Soviet top executives consisted of 85% Jews at times).

Last edited:
It’s definitely a hoax. Jews died and were put to camps but they weren’t systematically gassed in millions. The deaths (not sure how many died in total) were mainly attributed to lack of food and sickness due to allied bombings and blockades.
It's looking more and more likely that this could be the case and furnaces were installed to be able to dispose of ever piling dead bodies in the camps.

They originally wanted to deport them all to Madagascar but the naval blockade basically made that impossible, not to mention the logistics it would have taken to transport however many jews that far while simultaneously fighting the Russians, English and Americans is insane.

If you read about how horrible the pow camps were for the russians in stalingrad, because of the major lack of resources for anyone there let alone the prisoners you can put two and two together that just about nothing was trickling down to the Jews in the camps.

All I know is it didnt go down exactly how they say it did.

The point is crematoriums weren't the only way to dispose of bodies. Jews were being killed all over the place and it wasn't just in death camps. Ghettos, death marches, trains, shootings, etc.

Ya'll should be embarassed to call yourselves incels and yet hold the same beliefs that normies hold for us for other downtodden people. You are hypocritical.

You aren't cool. You aren't holding secret knowledge. You're just uneducated conspiracy theorists. I've been reading about World War II for 35 years.

On the other hand tens of millions of Russians were slaughtered by Jewish leaders (the Soviet top executives consisted of 85% Jews at times).

Last edited:
Ayy tone, how the fuck are you supposed to pump the gas and keep it in a room when there's a wooden door?
Also there is evidence that "concentration camps" had plays, shows, and even a band class.
lol and lots of the "holocaust" photos are actually photos of starving/dead russians from ww2

The point is crematoriums weren't the only way to dispose of bodies. Jews were being killed all over the place and it wasn't just in death camps. Ghettos, death marches, trains, shootings, etc.

Ya'll should be embarassed to call yourselves incels and yet hold the same beliefs that normies hold for us for other downtodden people. You are hypocritical.

You aren't cool. You aren't holding secret knowledge. You're just uneducated conspiracy theorists. I've been reading about World War II for 35 years.
Jfl how fucking retarded you must be to think jews are in any way downtrodden.

They would have had all the Jews sterilised rather than killed if they had won the war. It's still genocide either way.

It is said that 850,000 Jews were gassed on arrival at Auschwitz alone. I prove in my post how that number is literally impossible.

All you gave are anecdotal photographs and nonsensical theories as to where they could have disposed of such a large number of bodies.

YOU are the biggest retard on this entire website. Your Low IQ astounds me. What are you even doing here? Greycels like you are why we should have a mandatory IQ test upon arrival.
I've been reading about World War II for 35 years.
You've read a pack of fucking lies for 35 years and have been gullible enough to believe it even when statistical evidence to the contrary is shoved in your face.

Last edited:
It is said that 850,000 Jews were gassed on arrival at Auschwitz alone. I prove in my post how that number is literally impossible.

All you gave are anecdotal photographs and nonsensical theories as to where they could have disposed of such a large number of bodies.

YOU are the biggest retard on this entire website. Your Low IQ astounds me. What are you even doing here? Greycels like you are why we should have a mandatory IQ test upon arrival.

You've read a pack of fucking lies for 35 years and have been gullible enough to believe it even when statistical evidence to the contrary is shoved in your face.

Yeah they just happened to have a bonfire when reconnaissance planes went over right? Except there are accounts from the Guards and Jewish Sonderkommando who personally moved bodies from the gas chambers into firepits.

There are literal hundreds of first hand accounts from people from all walks of life. Germans, Jews, Non-Jews, occupied, non-occupid. Guards, doctors.

You're just a retarded conspiracy theorist edgelord with zero credibility.

Your math is wrong, and easily refuted by other methods of disposing of bodies.
Jfl how fucking retarded you must be to think jews are in any way downtrodden.

yeah I'm sure the mom and pop corner stores the Jews were ripped from was the reason the Jews controlled the world. Germans lost both wars because they're inept leadership, not the Jews.

Last edited:
Your math is wrong, and easily refuted by other methods of disposing of bodies.
Ok tard. Keep thinking they burned that many bodies on pyres in that short of a time.

Ok tard. Keep thinking they burned that many bodies on pyres in that short of a time.

Sorry you're cut and paste bullshit didn't hold up to the most basic of criticism

Sorry you're cut and paste bullshit didn't hold up to the most basic of criticism
Jfl, You still haven't refuted 1 point I made in my post. You keep dancing around the math.

It's been established that the number was closer to 240k and not 6 mil but say that publicly and you'll get the dick-noses gunning for your job immediately.

Never trust a Jew
Trust a Jew, you a Fool

The holodomor is fake. Stalin dud nothing wrong. Kulaks deserved it.

Even when I was a kid, knowing the technology back then, I always thought the six million figure was a load of horseshit. Like you, I'm not a Nazi sympathizer and don't advocate for genocide, but I don't know why they exaggerate this stuff.

Like you, I'm not a Nazi sympathizer and don't advocate for genocide, but I don't know why they exaggerate this stuff.
They do it for pity and political reason's. Now no one can levee any accusations against them without being called a Nazi.