Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Statistics of filipino dating site

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Was not impressed by Philipines. Many females here wanting for white man, but they trying to impress common white man, not special white man of culture like me, who searching for special waifu of culture. "Simple, loving, caring, and God fearing". Loving and caring part ok, is necessary for waifu, but as man of culture I in need of more weirdo waifu, not "simple", or if waifu more into simple an traditional side, then she better be from religion who fits more my direction of spiritualmaxxing, not abrahamics

females: 53 254
liked by me: 56 (0,1%)
not liked: 53 198

Higest percentage of likeable was in Cordillera region (0,3%), and biggest number of likeable - in Eastern Visayas (11)

Filipinnx

And foreign females, wanting for pinoy cock, were unnumerous, in abroad countries registered 2000, and majority of them filipino emigrants

females: 2170
liked by me: 5 (0,23%)
not liked: 2165

Liked ones were from Japan, Worst Korea, and UK, all of them mongoloids, and majority - filipinas

I'm sorry you got no replies