Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Status > Face and Body

mentalcel

mentalcel

over
★★★★★
Status is much more important than face and body. You will not believe me but it is and I have proof. I still use some social media even though I have no life in last couple of years. Recently I am noticing that a lot of university freshmen girls are in relationship with some total beta dough face cucks just because they are at the top of some random student organizations. I don't know how it is in US but in the current place I live in Europe they are not all six pack cool dudes in student organizations whereas still new student hot girls are looking for to get into those places and fuck them for increasing their own status.So we can say that currency of sex becomes status/popularity at the campus(same for high school I suppose). I mean even you do some stupid shit in front of others they think you do at least some "thing" and this makes you popular whereas if you sit at home and invent the next space shuttle nobody really gives fuck and you are automatically unpopular. Marketing seems to be the key. This might give some edge to those total losers at campus. I never saw any point of joining them myself since all looked like waste of time and out of my interest areas but might worth a try.

Ultimate supreme giga supernova cope.

status is only applicable if you are super rich and well known that way gold diggers will throw themselves at you regardless of face. other than that cope

Sadist said:
status is only applicable if you are super rich and well known that way gold diggers will throw themselves at you regardless of face. other than that cope

It doesn't apply to young girls.When they go into a new environment they automatically look for the high status dude of that place, no matter how ugly. If there is a guy there who is being listened by a bunch of people then that one considered as reputable and worth fucking. Female are sheep not logical creatures so don't judge with your own perception.

Didn't read. You're wrong. Face > everything

jackbud said:
Didn't read. You're wrong. Face > everything

If you had read you would have thought differently.

if you have face you also have status.

If you´re good looking you could be homeless, but strangers will automatically assume you are a CEO of a bigshot company with tons of friends and connections. Halo effect is very real.

this is what i keep saying. girls are fucking wormy cunts who only want to be associated with the "winners" and most admired men.

Having an 8+ face and body would give you status though.