Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Status/Fame does work to get a foid, Mexican Andy & Never Give up have GF's now - just get 40k subs on youtube

• Thread starter microDongCityUSA
  • Start date
microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
The foids showed up when they hit around 40,000 youtube subscribers

true but those whores are only interested on your fame tho

betabuxx in disguise

holy shit how in the fuck.did that happen?

Never Give Up's femoid looks like tranny, so that does not count

FOOK it dood

hehehehehehehehehehe

just pitymaxx theory

How does that fat fuck of Mexican Andy got a GF?

i highly doubt the blonde foid is fucking andy. shes only doing this shit on camera for attention lel I mean just look at the disgust on her face after kissing him

i highly doubt the blonde foid is fucking andy. shes only doing this shit on camera for attention lel I mean just look at the disgust on her face after kissing him
thank you for your critical thinking

thank you for your critical thinking

some normies stop Him because they think he's taking advantage of her being drunk because they can't fathom his height and appearance getting with her normally but he 's famous online and foids like fame

some normies stop Him because they think he's taking advantage of her being drunk because they can't fathom his height and appearance getting with her normally but he 's famous online and foids like fame

If he didn’t have some “clout” he would be rotting in his mother’s basement

If I stutter infront of a camera will I get a girlfriend?

can't help but feel repulsed when they kiss

Just because a woman is with a guy doesn't mean they are sexually attracted to them.

Looks like a tranny
Screenshot 2019 10 10 10 41 46 865 comandroidchrome

Just because a woman is with a guy doesn't mean they are sexually attracted to them.
also this