Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Status Theory Debunked-This Disfigured Man Can't Get A Female Even Though He's Famous

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Who? Literally never even seen this man. "Famous", still over for him.

Who? Literally never even seen this man. "Famous", still over for him.
He's famous enough to be on TV, in multiple films and have his own Wikipedia page.

Literally never heard of him.

his filmography explains everything

There's a threshold where status can't overcome bad looks. Danny devito is ugly but not deformed, so his celebrity status can still help him a lot. But if that deformed guy was emperor of the world then his status would definitely beat his deformities.

Danny devito is ugly but not deformed,
Danny devito is not facially ugly, if you look at his younger pictures, he's actually decent looking, his main flaw is height and we all know face is much more important.

Danny devito is not facially ugly, if you look at his younger pictures, he's actually decent looking, his main flaw is height and we all know face is much more important.
He's not just short, he's fat, bald and old too, but that's not enough to keep him from not being able to use his status to get laid. There are many other ugly guys who have status and can get laid using it.

He's not just short, he's fat, bald and old too, but that's not enough to keep him from not being able to use his status
I don't think he bangs many women at his age. He probably did when he was younger but he was attractive back then.
There are many other ugly guys who have status and can get laid using it.
Not disputing this. I have my doubts this would work for someone with significant disfigurement though, but I have seen pictures of White men with milder cases of deformity like cruzons syndrome with women.

That’s the guy who was in Under The Skin.

Status theory only works up to a point.

Looks
Money
Status

Bullshit. With high social status you can slay even if you are 3/10. Ronaldinho Gaúcho is an example of this.

But yes OFC if your face is 1/10 like this one status wont save you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back