Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Statusmaxxing is not cope, its a real thing

Status works in the same vain money works. She won’t actually like you, more like using you for your value.

Bruh
JFL

@Legendarywristcel would you fuck this "big girl"? Kel
He has eaten better girls, just search his name on Xvideos. I will not send the video, because Idk if this can get me a ban. She's also his looksmatch

He has eaten better girls, just search his name on Xvideos. I will not send the video, because Idk if this can get me a ban
Please don't. But dude he lives in a shithole. And ofcourse status matters there. Also, the dude looks like a normie(if you don't count his truecel tier teeths)

Please don't. But dude he lives in a shithole. And ofcourse status matters there. Also, the dude looks like a normie(if you don't count his truecel tier teeths)
He looks normie? WTF ARE YOU SMOKING? He is crearly a truecel, recessed jaw, no teeth, biggest upper eyelid exposure I've ever seen, no eyebrows, nasiolabal folds and other shit
He is also 5'9

[SuicideFuel] There’s no reliable way to statusmaxx.

He looks normie? WTF ARE YOU SMOKING? He is crearly a truecel, recessed jaw, no teeth, biggest upper eyelid exposure I've ever seen, no eyebrows, nasiolabal folds and other shit

He is also 5'6
Okay then he is an Incel. Now what? I dont even have any money nor status plus I live in a hypergamous hellhole.

so, what, being used by a female who isn't at all attracted to you? may as well bang a whore for money. way more simple, is probably cheaper than satisfying a long-term leech, and is pretty much the same thing.

Okay then he is an Incel. Now what? I dont even have any money nor status plus I live in a hypergamous hellhole.
He is not an incel, he had sex. He just looks like a truecel, I never said that every truecel could get laid, I just said that status can get you laid, even if you are truecel
so, what, being used by a female who isn't at all attracted to you? may as well bang a whore for money. way more simple, is probably cheaper than satisfying a long-term leech, and is pretty much the same thing.
The difference is that the females and also males give him money

If you're still @trying to ascend you shouldn't be here.

The only requirement is to be KHHV, Im KHHV, so why I shouldn't be here?

Being an incel demands you have tried ascending but failed in the proces of doing so.
No? It just demands you to be KHHV, I'm trying to ascend, I already tried some things but dont tried others

Being an incel demands you have tried ascending but failed in the proces of doing so.

I don't get this logic.

I can post a pic of someone who 99% of the forum would label borderline Incel but he has a gf (somehow) being able to ascend shouldn't negate your current and past experienced Inceldom.

'Isn't attracted to you' and? who gives a fuck about that? she's attracted enough to let you fuck her right? that's all that matters.

Nobody says you or anyone here should get into ltr and be cucked but with regards to just fucking around it's literally ascension and speaking against it makes you a borderline volcel imo.

Last edited:
Moneymaxxing is cope. Nobody cares about some ugly nobody richcel with money. Statusmaxxing is legit tho. Women don’t actually enjoy sex at all, they enjoy the validation they receive from getting railed by high value men. This is why foids chase down good looking and statusmaxxed men because the get a huge ego rush when a high value man fucks them. This is why those ugly manlet blackcel rappers slay hard. It’s cuz of status