Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Statuspill] That feeling

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
That feeling when you mog half of the club in which you go with your friends, that moment when all the bouncers give you "high five" in front of the most good looking girls at the party, that moment when the cop greets you and lets you go even if you were driving 120 km/h in the city... This is status, some live their entire lives without feeling this, and for some people it never began.

(written by some slavcel on a local Slavic forum - BRUTAL STATUSPILL)

Status = height + face

Why God didn't make me Albanian ? Why live ?

jk, but not everybody is going to make it anyway. some men are born to be cannon fodder, its over

If you want status from other males you need to mog him and subconsciously let him know you are better then him and not a threat to him

When I reach 10k i'll be statusmaxed here at least

Status = height + face
Low IQ. Jeff Bezos is a 4/10 at best, and he could fuck prime 18-year old pussy every single day if he wanted to.

Low IQ. Jeff Bezos is a 4/10 at best, and he could fuck prime 18-year old pussy every single day if he wanted to.
yet he was married to some random roastie

That feeling when you’re a slav.

Looks, Status or Money. Looks is instant win, the other two you have to work for unless you are Chad.

Looks helps you get status

Status help you get money

Money helps you in improving your looks

yet he was married to some random roastie
Because it totally wouldn't be an international scandal if a 55-year old man was married to an 18-year old high schooler/college student. He probably was fucking Stacies whilst married, but kept it hidden. Don't be dumb.

Because it totally wouldn't be an international scandal if a 55-year old man was married to an 18-year old high schooler/college student. He probably was fucking Stacies whilst married, but kept it hidden. Don't be dumb.
Dude idc I just want to rope

I thought you wrote a goodbye thread saying you were never coming back, for the second time...

...like two days ago...
we are here forever. even if we leave this place, its ideas will haunt us forever

Just statusmaxx, bro
It's easy for all 3 billion men to be famous, bro

I'm statusmogged by everyone I know lmao.

fuck my life

Does Mayor Shehata have status?

I want to have status I want to be famous >:^()

Underrated pill

If you want status from other males you need to mog him and subconsciously let him know you are better then him and not a threat to him
this seems true in practice i’ve done this in nerd groups since i’m decent at games

I get a closed-fist high-five to the face by bouncers!

I have the status of a roach that stands in the middle of the floor and I don't run when the lights come on.

Last edited: