Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Stay away from Mississippi, West Virginia, Vermont, Hawaii, and California.

> incest is taboo because it implies pedophilia and genetic defects
> big dick in hentai usually means cartoonishly unusable things that would make walking impossible
> monster girls are like bestiality - taboo
> lib states like New Hampshire and Cali love cucking and cheating
> most Americans are monogamous so harem seems immoral
> whoops someone's born with both genitals - why not use both?
futanari makes sense for the rest of the country

I'm an idiot, that is New Hampshire.

Is this a site for faggots or something?

Is this a site for faggots or something?
Its a hentai site run by money grubbing jews. They are trying to commercialize hentai in the west shutting down the free websites and destroying the system of commissioning translations for free distubution.

Its a hentai site run by money grubbing jews. They are trying to commercialize hentai in the west shutting down the free websites and destroying the system of commissioning translations for free distubution.
jfl if you dont use sad panda or nhentai or hitomi.la

I don't live anywhere near those places

Hey there. Fuck you. Seriously, fuck you. I am sick and tired of you new accounts that register just to post one fucking irrelevant post that don't even seem to notice this forum is dead its fucking DEAD!! STOP FUCKING POSTING IRRELEVANT STUFF LIKE EVERYTHING IS NORMAL AND THEN DISAPPEAR BECAUSE THAT IS NOT HELPFUL IN ANY WAY TO IMPROVE THIS DEAD FORUM AND DEAD COMMUNITY OKAY? OKAY??? Not that you will ever read this, because you one-posters are probably not even human! That's right, probably reptilian communist spies working for alternity. I see your true intentions, but either way you annoy me, you annoy me so much and you represent everything that is wrong with this forum, hell you represent everything that is wrong with man-fucking-kind!!! You are just like the mothers who abandon their children at birth, just like the politicians who don't give a rats ass about the people and exploit them for money and personal gain, just like the evil oil companies and corporations that suck every last drop of integrity out of the populations, just like the kings and noblemen in the medieval times. YOU ARE A FUCKING DISGRACE. YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD AND RE-VALUATE YOUR LIFE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!

Because IF YOURE NOT VEGAN THEN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? Find your core message or gtfo, this forum is not the place for you. Nobody cares about a video called WHORE. WTF??? WTFFF WHERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU MADE THIS THREAD? Did you have noone around to tell you this was a bad idea? Seriously.

And that autistic text alignment, HUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

I AM ANGRY, I AM VERY ANGRY. But you know who else is angry? the angelic kingdom, mother earth and GOD. YES MOTHERFUCKING GOD AND JESUS CHRIST ARE PISSED OFF AT YOUR ATTITUDE. DO YOU THINK JESUS DIED AT THE CROSS FOR THIS SHIT? AT LEAST YOU COULD ADD A FUCKINGGGGG PROFILE PICTURE AND A SIGNATURE!??!

NO.

OF COURSE NOT.