Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over STEMcels GTFIH! Foids in computer science get hundreds of amazing job offers while you rot unemployed

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
What the fuck is a genderist? Stupid reddit low iq cuck should be fucking shot

This is why the US is dead within 15 years and China takes over everything. Good job soy cuck hiring managers.

This is why every single man needs to stop wageslaving and become self-employed.

Its all a good thing because at this rate, these soyboy leftist technocrat companies will fall if they preferencially hire foids who are too low iq to code.
No company on earth with high female employment has operated for sustainable period. Not even fucking match making and wedding catering companies.
This is why the US is dead within 15 years and China takes over everything. Good job soy cuck hiring managers.
Nawp they'll just make the deathnik on H1B do the foids part and foids will be off the hook easily.

This seems to keep happening in all parts of the world, its truly over.

That’s how I felt too, especially with how he felt the need to apologize for pointing it out
Retarded Anglo millennial brainwashed by retarded liberal university. If someone even tells me I'm sexist or racist I'll say yes and will wear that as a badge of honour

I'm a director in IT, and when I hire a guy I think how will he make my reports look in front of my boss. Becasue it will imply on my salary and bonus.
Internships? Yes, they are hired for 2-3 months, and then usually leave.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back