Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over STEMcels GTFIH! Foids in computer science get hundreds of amazing job offers while you rot unemployed

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
Can’t even make this shit up:
75CAE2C1 0C16 4132 991D 539C346A70B5

Doesn’t matter if you’re a mathematical prodigy, the Stacey who cheats on the hw in uni classes always wins and gets the six figure job above you just for having a wet hole between her legs.

Notice that the person who commented prefaces it by apologizing for being genderist by making that observation. This is what soy cucks have come to. They are being actively stepped on by feminist and progressive society, and feel the need to apologize for pointing it out.

My workplace is the same, all women are given the best positions as supervisors. I've been working for than company over 4 years and they haven't given me shit.

Life on tutorial mode

Imagine learning computer science to be employed, instead of gamedevmaxxing, the true, best ascension for any incel.

Imagine learning computer science to be employed, instead of gamedevmaxxing, the true, best ascension for any incel.
game development doesn’t pay well though, and it’s super hard to break into the industry, especially as an indie no name dev

That's BS, I work as a software engineer and performance trumps everything. Within 2 weeks you can tell who's got it and who doesn't. Well, at least on medium/small companies, where performance actually matters

In other news, do beautiful women get preferential treatment in all areas of life?

We'll find out, after the break.

This is where soyciety has brought us. Funny to think a lot code monkey incels code dating apps so foids can ride the cock carousel.

Incels should withdraw from society
Incels should withdraw from society

It's over, I should just drop out of school tbh.

This is my major hopefully I can minority max to get a slight edge

Its funny when you mention this stuff in public. People get really offended. That's how you know the truth got to them, if it was a ridiculous notion they would dismiss it and laugh.

Females are really oppressed, men have crazy privileges

It’s obviously because women have better personalities sweaty.

This is where soyciety has brought us. Funny to think a lot code monkey incels code dating apps so foids can ride the cock carousel.

Coding dating apps has got to be the ultimate form of cuckery in this day and age.

I wouldn't be able to live with myself, knowing that I'm contributing to my and others' inceldom.

Life on tutorial mode
tutorial mode is too hard compared to how foids live. they live on tutorial mode with a bot playing for them.

It's not exclusive to computer science. They are more desirable in majority of fields, save for blue collar work. This pushes men towards blue collar work, naturally, but it's considered low status, and so these men aren't availing themselves to prospective women in white collar sectors because hypergamy. This is all interconnected.

Female value is so high in a programming company they literally just need to sit there and look pretty and they are providing enough value to justify their pay.

They must figure out how to oppress men in every industry. There will not be equality between the sexes till every man is oppressed.

True.There isn't that many females in STEM so each foid is a guaranteed winner simply on the virtue of being born as a woman. Come to think of it, I don't recall any foid ever being fired at the place I work. Not a single one. Even after massive fuck ups. Women in office environment have more power than the managers. One quick accusation or a gossip to the HR and your career is over. Everyone has to tread lightly around women.

I saw this last year when I went on a digital/creative/coding course. A good chunk of it was two SJWs coming in and talking about microaggressions and the progressive stack, it was surreal seeing these freaks in real life. A brief glance over their personal and professional social media profiles revealed chad-tier boyfriends, regular holidays, and money, opportunities and exposure being provided by businesses desperate to virtue signal.

Hard skills like coding and drawing were barely mentioned, it was all about networking and your "brand". For any CScels, your career is over before it began if you're not using Instagram and Twitter on a regular basis, particularly to follow prospective employers. From all this, I concluded that the tech industry is completely pozzed and that learning to code would be a waste of my time.

"Nothing to do with gender, just the fact that they were attractive and female"
The npcs have outdone themselves once again:giga:

In my school all the girls get job offers as well, companies even write that they prefer women and people of colour to make their workforce more "diverse".

Computer science teaches you how to do your own shit.
Let the retarded women wageslave for half of my monthly paycheck that I could get,when I start my own business.

Not a problem, I have no intention of working.
I will be a burden to the system.

I'm sticking to Asian tech companies.

game development doesn’t pay well though, and it’s super hard to break into the industry, especially as an indie no name dev
I tried when the gold rush was just starting and I earned a few thousand dollars, but didn't make profit and wasn't worth all the sleepless nights. Nowadays I read horror stories of guys who spent seven years on something only to get zero sales (although to be fair they were engine dev maxxing instead of making the actual games most of the time).

For any CScels, your career is over before it began if you're not using Instagram and Twitter on a regular basis, particularly to follow prospective employers. From all this, I concluded that the tech industry is completely pozzed and that learning to code would be a waste of my time.
A few days ago I came across a twitter handle by a woman CEO who boasted she rejected offers by Google and other prime companies to start her own company.

Job interviews should be done wearing a mask or something.

Its funny when you mention this stuff in public. People get really offended. That's how you know the truth got to them, if it was a ridiculous notion they would dismiss it and laugh.

This is a life tip, for anybody who's paying attention.

good morning i hate women

This applies to any industry. The women have almost no skills and do fuck all at work all day.

The men end up HAPPILY doing their work for them.

If the women starts a company, which never makes money, investors trip over themselves to give the women endless money.

Look at Theranos, she openly scammed VC firms for years, never had a product and no one said shit until they were forced to. Everyone knew it was an obvious scam.

This is really messed up, now I am starting to think maybe I should be glad I didn't finish majoring in CS, which is very difficult for a low IQ guy like me. Imagine putting in all that effort only to end up unemployed, because you don't have the right connections, aren't female or a 1/1,000,000 coding prodigy.

This is really messed up, now I am starting to think maybe I should be glad I didn't finish majoring in CS, which is very difficult for a low IQ guy like me. Imagine putting in all that effort only to end up unemployed, because you don't have the right connections, aren't female or a 1/1,000,000 coding prodigy.

IMO

Maybe like 5-10% of really skilled workers (engineers in this case) do the real work, the rest is all connections and looks.

The women in the workplace are basically gods you must worship and pay tribute to.

I have wondered about this. There are so few women in my school that I imagined that they would be able to easily get a job because companies always want a few women working in typically male fields.
the rest is all connections and looks.

Do looks really matter that much in stem? I have no connections either, it's over. Apparently they're hiring a lot around here though.

From all this, I concluded that the tech industry is completely pozzed and that learning to code would be a waste of my time.

The tech work sector is going to implode with all of the diversity (read: useless) hires who have big salaries and have minimal to no value to the corporate bottom line. Companies like Google can easily afford to throw away millions of dollars every year in salaries for such types of employees who are only there to check off the right HR boxes and to improve the company's public image. Startups and small-medium sized tech companies usually don't discriminate against talent the way FANGs do. With FANGs you have to be the absolute creme de la creme, if you're not a woman, black, or whatever other SJW protected class. You generally have a small team of brilliant programmers who do everything useful and important, and then there's everybody else who is just there to take up space.

Learning to code is never a waste of time, though. It's like learning to write. Yeah, you might not ever write a novel, but it goes without saying that writing is definitely important to be able to know how to do.

Look at Theranos, she openly scammed VC firms for years, never had a product and no one said shit until they were forced to. Everyone knew it was an obvious scam.

It was like they were treating her like a small child who would eventually get the hang of running her business even though she had no product. Even though many highly educated doctors said what she was suggesting was mad. And she wasn't even beautiful...rather just attractive and young enough to charm old white guys. In a way, it was really just a matter of timing and becoming known at the right time #metoo #believeallwomen.

Cliffs:

maxresdefault.jpg

It was like they were treating her like a small child who would eventually get the hang of running her business even though she had no product. Even though many highly educated doctors said what she was suggesting was mad. And she wasn't even beautiful...rather just attractive and young enough to charm old white guys. In a way, it was really just a matter of timing and becoming known at the right time #metoo #believeallwomen.

Cliffs:

maxresdefault.jpg

I've followed the story from start to finish. I don't recall reading about one person who believed she wasn't full of shit.

This is how elevated women are in civilization. Our new gods.

This applies to any industry. The women have almost no skills and do fuck all at work all day.

The men end up HAPPILY doing their work for them.

If the women starts a company, which never makes money, investors trip over themselves to give the women endless money.

I really hope that I will the courage to end myself one day.

Reminder that foids live on tutorial mode because of thirsty cucks

Letting women into the workforce was a grave mistake.

I think life on tutorial mode applies to different fields of work. It is common when foids make career despite obvious incompetence. It must not be surprising in 2019.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back