Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Step away from the Incels and the toxic community"

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
I always hear how this phrase.

"Just step away from the community br0, you will be a changed man br0"

But it isnt the community, it isnt incels.co or whatever there is out there.

Most people actually end up here from first hand experiences, being bullied because of looks, neglect because of their looks, being treated unfairly because you look a certain way.

If you were on this forum or not, your life would be misarble anyways. People think this forum, r/mgtow or other blackpilled/redpilled sites are the issue.

But as I said. MOST PEOPLE END UP ON THESE FROM FIRST HAND REAL LIFE NEGATIVE EXPERIENCES REGARDING THEIR LOOKS, SO THEY SEEK PLACES WHERE THEY CAN RELATE TO OTHERS ABOUT SUCH SITUATIONS AND NOT FEEL COMPLETELY LEFT OUT SOCIETY DESPITE THE FACT THAT THEY 100% ARE LEFT OUT.

Your life would be shit WITH or WITHOUT this site. Do you think BECKY next door knows you browse .co????? She treated you like shit before the forum EVEN EXISTED

If this place is the only place you can socialize with others, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO STEP AWAY TO??????????? When before finding this forum you were already like shit.

Fuck you cannot catch a break.

As if blacks in the 18th century could avoid slavery by stepping away from black community

my facial bones nor my dick will grow if i leave this site so i dont see a reason to do so fuck what cucks and f*males have to say about inceldom honestly

All this world is toxic, and incel community too. And those toxins are produced by femoids

lmao the ppl who say that are so dumb, step away and go where? im hated by everyone irl and have no friends, this is the only place i relate with anyone

Most people actually end up here from first hand experiences, being bullied because of looks, neglect because of their looks, being treated unfairly because you look a certain way.

If you were on this forum or not, your life would be misarble anyways. People think this forum, r/mgtow or other blackpilled/redpilled sites are the issue.

But as I said. MOST PEOPLE END UP ON THESE FROM FIRST HAND REAL LIFE NEGATIVE EXPERIENCES REGARDING THEIR LOOKS, SO THEY SEEK PLACES WHERE THEY CAN RELATE TO OTHERS ABOUT SUCH SITUATIONS AND NOT FEEL COMPLETELY LEFT OUT SOCIETY DESPITE THE FACT THAT THEY 100% ARE LEFT OUT.

Your life would be shit WITH or WITHOUT this site. Do you think BECKY next door knows you browse .co????? She treated you like shit before the forum EVEN EXISTED

If this place is the only place you can socialize with others, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO STEP AWAY TO??????????? When before finding this forum you were already like shit.

astronaut IQ post

Stupid fucking normies just say anything that sounds good to them.

What you say makes perfect sense to real incels who have suffered for years and into decades.

The trouble is the foids just don't want to understand or admit their sky high privilege in the sex/relationships area.

I encountered a couple of self-proclaimed femcels online , the one was a very rare case, a complete aspie wreck and she built multiple walls around herself so sex or anything couldn't happen. She admitted she had been offered sex before but declined because "it wasn't what she was after".

The other was after a specific kind of guy she found attractive both physically, personality wise and emotionally. While she looked very manly faced and was over the borderline into obese bodywise. Females can only be extreme mentalcels or extreme standardcels. They cannot be incel involuntary!

The other trouble is the blue-pilled incels, if they suddenly woke up like us the member count here would be higher than pewdiepies subscriber count!

This is proven by all the ex-hopecels here who requested a ban and left the forum, only to come back months later with nothing to show for it whatsoever, and all they've managed to do is waste their one allotted unban on a pipe dream.

What you say makes perfect sense to real incels who have suffered for years and into decades.

The trouble is the foids just don't want to understand or admit their sky high privilege in the sex/relationships area.

I encountered a couple of self-proclaimed femcels online , the one was a very rare case, a complete aspie wreck and she built multiple walls around herself so sex or anything couldn't happen. She admitted she had been offered sex before but declined because "it wasn't what she was after".

The other was after a specific kind of guy she found attractive both physically, personality wise and emotionally. While she looked very manly faced and was over the borderline into obese bodywise. Females can only be extreme mentalcels or extreme standardcels. They cannot be incel involuntary!

The other trouble is the blue-pilled incels, if they suddenly woke up like us the member count here would be higher than pewdiepies subscriber count!

This speaks volumes about them. Normies potray us male incels as obese neckbeards demanding a Stacey to strawman our arguments. Femcels really are the fat, entitled-to-chads spergs people like to pretend we are. A fat incel bitch is itroduced to a fat man in her league, her response: "he's not my type", then she's back online complaining that no men like her and she's incel.

Just go online dating with pictures of a fit/lean, educated but facially ugly and short man around 3/10 and you won't even get replies from the most tarded and incel-looking of 0/10 female slugbeasts.

I'd say my life is two parts,one is before blackpill and the other is after blackpill. I was relatively delusional about my looks and society before the blackpill. in brief; once you go black there's no coming back

Normies fear the blackpill, that's why

Just step outside and be a social leader br0

they are retards who think they are above as mentaly just because they look normal

Jus' don' get cancer br0 it's totes simple d00d

I felt better about certain things when I joined this forum and pretty sure other members here feel the same way.

The advice in the title only applies to youncels who are too young to truly know if they are a lifelong incel or not. Yes, all oldcels were youngcels once, but 100% of normies were youngcels at once point as well. Incels are a small portion of the adult population so if you are younger than the age of 25 then you should gtfo and try to get laid.

The only thing that would make us step away from the forum is if we woke up tomorrow as Chads.

If one female my age showed anything but contempt for me in real life I would leave and never come back.

Fucking normies doesn't know how it feels to be bullied as a child, fucking shit eaters.

True. I was an incel first, came here second. The site never made me what I was or had any impact on my political views.

Their first impulse is to tell incels to break up from their "toxic communities" because once the truth is shared around to all the incels there will be no more whiteknights and orbiter cucks for the used up rostie whores.

The most retarded part about this is that they think incels are incels because of this site and stuff like r/Braincels, but this site wouldn't have started without people who were already blackpilled and subjected to years of torture for their looks by women.

I'm pretty sure a hefty amount of us would've roped without this site. Probably one of my best copes ever, I will never get off of here, unless I wake up as Chad and I wake up to girls knocking on my dorm room door, wanting to feel every inch of my cock.

thats right OP.
In fact,there are people here that are annoying and stupid sometimes.People that can't even answer something properly and istead of that,start insulting and try to humillate.
But i know there are a lot of decent people here.Like me.And most of us,we are persons too.We also have dreams,goals,needs etc.
We are not somekind of aliens or such things.
People talk about us like if everybody were the same.Like if we have mental issues or something like that.
Like if we should be "prohibited people" that "normal people" should not know.Because they describe us like the evilness that could harm society.
Society is already inujred inside.The system is corrupted.Such an irony uh?

Isn’t it bizarre how foids and normies ostracised us for being ugly and then suddenly when we start our own thing they want it shut down.

Isn’t it bizarre how foids and normies ostracised us for being ugly and then suddenly when we start our own thing they want it shut down.
They don't want it to end up being trendy because then they'll lose their strangle hold on the bluepilled cucks.

They don't want it to end up being trendy because then they'll lose their strangle hold on the bluepilled cucks.

Yeah, they just don’t want the truth exposed.

Because, starting own thing,is not up to "normal people" expectations.I guess they want us to be puppets or the system,work,have a misery life while they feed themselves with people like us,making fun of us and lifting their egos.
They don't see the fact of starting a whole site,productive.
For them being productive is the same shitty circle of always : work,work,go out with friends,travell,work,work,vacations,work and improve and continue to work for the money,the paper.
Yeah, they just don’t want the truth exposed.
That's not the problem.Even if this site is censored there's still people who show reality.

Last edited:
Normies act like lifting weights and working a cuckwage job will make your life better ... this is why we JFL @ them, and call them normies.

You're either a normie or you're not, and we are not.

It's not toxic community most of the times we hold each other together and we are trying to help each other. :feelsmage::feelstrash:

:soy: advice

just put urself out there bro dont lurk on forums bro girls can smell it on you if you lurk that site :soy:

Ideally society wants us to step away and ldar our lives away in loneliness, as long as we don't complain then they don't care.

They get cause and effect mixed up as always.
Rather than asking: "Why are there so many people visiting these sites?"

They come to some fabricated conclusion that these sites are the cause of our Inceldom. Implying that we've been here our entire lives.

What do they think we've been doing the past 18+ year of our lives pre-Incels.co?
We were idiots that believed the lies. The blackpill liberated us from their deceit and they want us back in their grasp to succumb us as another pawn to accelerate foids gaining power.

Never fall for that trap. Its lifefuel to meet good guys here.

exactly, i was on /r/foreveralone for ages until i couldnt stand the bluepill bs spouted on there so which is why i moved to /r/incels.

Contrary to what normies believe, being incel/ having "incel" mindset isnt a choice, its a reaction to life as an uglymale

Normies always lie about the cause and effect.

Just be a delusional cuck like us broooooo. Leave that toxshic community. Also how is IT not considered "toxic".

High IQ thread.

I didn't know of the existence of incel websites until last year. By that point I'd been trying to get a girlfriend and have sex for years, and all my efforts had failed.

Last month, I stayed away from the forum for a week. At the end of the week I approached some girls. Guess what? They walked off, completely uninterested, as they always do. One of them was even bitchy enough to cut me off mid-sentence and avoid eye contact. I guess her personality radar didn't click onto the fact that I hadn't visited my safe space t0xic ech0 chamber in some time. :soy:

The idea that this forum is the root of our problems is utterly laughable.

I hate normies and foids so i dont want to be near them. This is the only group of people I can relate to.

people are retarded . this forum is just the mirror to the fuck up that society is and people cant take it

just fucking lol at even thinking about caring about this absolute shithole thats filled with indoctrination , lies and retards that play god and devil