Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Steve Harvey drops BRUTAL racepill (Ricecels, enter at your own risk)

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-

Notice the noodle foids in the audience cackling their asses off. They DEPSISE their own men an it is socially acceptable and encoruaged to do so. I feel so fucking bad for ricecels.

Asian women treat asian males terribly.

Ethnic women who hate men from their own race are fucking disgusting lol

this is moderate suifuel tbh, i've seen way worse shits

Ugly older men will always give it to you straight whether you want to hear it or not. They are done giving a fuck about anything tbh
Ya you know he is taking advice from Karens and soyboys daily about how bad smoking is for him.. and his corporate sponsors probably shit a brick when they saw him with a cigar, but he does it anyway and they learn to suck it up because he has the truth and can make them money.

Ya you know he is taking advice from Karens and soyboys daily about how bad smoking is for him.. and his corporate sponsors probably shit a brick when they saw him with a cigar, but he does it anyway and they learn to suck it up because he has the truth and can make them money.
His show caters to a mostly female audience ngl so he has to toe the line in what he can and can't say.

@epillepsy @pp183 What are your thoughts?

@epillepsy @pp183 What are your thoughts?

I agree with:
this is moderate suifuel tbh, i've seen way worse shits

The camera cut to one ugly SEA noodle and her mom laughing at the idea of Asian men getting with white women. It may have been an editing trick.
There are other vids with actual attractive noodles talking shit about rice and how hot white men are that are much more depressing. It doesn't affect me when ugly noodles say it.

The laughter that comes from the audience is the most brutal part of the clip. If he said that about black/latino(who arent incel) he would lose his career.

Classic case of shoot the messenger. He got called out by ricecopers for what exactly? Exposing white roasties as racist? Imagine someone made a joke like this about white men: it would be brutally unfunny because everyone knows w*men love white men. The reason ricecopers were so mad about this is that Harvey's joke hit too close to home, but instead of holding w*men accountable for being racists they'd rather shoot the messenger and pretend snowbunnies love them :feelsclown:

Classic case of shoot the messenger. He got called out by ricecopers for what exactly? Exposing white roasties as racist? Imagine someone made a joke like this about white men: it would be brutally unfunny because everyone knows w*men love white men. The reason ricecopers were so mad about this is that Harvey's joke hit too close to home, but instead of holding w*men accountable for being racists they'd rather shoot the messenger and pretend snowbunnies love them :feelsclown:
r/aznidentity in a nutshell tbh they are always making excuses for foids.

Why don’t Asian men do something about their women?

I bet you he wouldn't do that to Black women.

Most men of all races do not want Black women whatsoever (unless shes mulatto).

JFL at foids virtue signalling in comments- yeah, they like asian men but it just happens that they never date any, tee hee, they feel "disgusted" at this video but they have no problem mocking asian men when they feel safe.

Also, typicall chink men reaction of sperging out on everyone and everything BUT the foids for foids not liking them.

Notice the noodle foids in the audience cackling their asses off. They DEPSISE their own men an it is socially acceptable and encoruaged to do so. I feel so fucking bad for ricecels.

im pretty sure ever ricecel here has seen this 1000 times