Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Steve Harvey: The gigasimp that knows looks are almost everything

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
This man is hated by both redpillers (for spreading bluepilled cuckery) and simps/whores (for spreading pseudo trad relationship advice).
Despite this, the mans seems to be kind of blackpilled, as he himself is an ugly subhuman who only got a chick because of money and status maxxxing (beta buck cuck).
Here's a video of him calling out a woman for rejecting a guy because he is an ugly subhuman.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GggASGgrMbA&feature=emb_title&ab_channel=SteveTVShow

Damn but not surprising

I was going to cuss on this fugly entitled sheboon, but jesus told me "son, have mercy on the less fortunate"

He's aware of the racepill to.
"Do you like Asian men? No, you don't."

Steve simps it up, and he's a piece of shit. I knew one of his side pieces. Blonde white chick, huge boobs. Met her through another friend. We went over her apartment once it was a nice ass place he was paying for downtown to fuck her in. Guy talks a lot of shit about how men should behave. I hate celebshit.

Steve simps it up, and he's a piece of shit. I knew one of his side pieces. Blonde white chick, huge boobs. Met her through another friend. We went over her apartment once it was a nice ass place he was paying for downtown to fuck her in. Guy talks a lot of shit about how men should behave. I hate celebshit.
I've heard of a lot of preachers talking about trad family values, then are doing shit behind everyone's back that they were fighting against.
A person that comes to mind is Dr. Umar Johnson.

If i was that nigger i wouldn't be alone

Simps Should Be Killed

Most of his audience is women so it's not a surprise he just says bluepilled shit so he doesn't piss them off and so his Jewish producers don't start losing money and take him off the air.

At least he said something honest.