Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stop acting like Blackpill is something new

redleader

redleader

Greycel
Stop acting like you just discovered Blackpill theory or that it's something new.
Just like all females instinctively know which males to go for,
all males are born knowing what is attractive to females. Good looks, height, power, money, etc.
It could not be any other way, man and woman evolved together in lock-step all these millenia.

Now that you've lost the game of life, you're just pretending to have been duped, playing a pity game.
"Oh that's how it worked all along?! NO... I was tricked! Give me a restart"

lol, how typical. You knew damn well what was happening all along so stop acting like you just figured it out.
if you had won, you'd be like any other normie, pretending that looks had nothing to do with it.

someone should ban this faggot no one is fucking acting like it is new people just have been bluepilled their whole life and the reality of the situation hits them at certain junctions.

tenor.gif

black pill by the way, is not something you're supposed to talk about.
we all know it's true as a society, but blue pill theory is the next level of cultural sophistication,
just like wearing business suits as opposed to jeans and tshirts.
Chad can follow blue pill theory just fine.
If blue pill didn't work out for you, then it's over.

black pill by the way, is not something you're supposed to talk about.
we all know it's true as a society, but blue pill theory is the next level of cultural sophistication,
just like wearing business suits as opposed to jeans and tshirts.
Chad can follow blue pill theory just fine.
If blue pill didn't work out for you, then it's over.
black pill is life actually, blackpill is new in a way, we werent really aware of it until now.

Stop acting like you just discovered Blackpill theory or that it's something new.
Just like all females instinctively know which males to go for,
all males are born knowing what is attractive to females. Good looks, height, power, money, etc.
It could not be any other way, man and woman evolved together in lock-step all these millenia.

Now that you've lost the game of life, you're just pretending to have been duped, playing a pity game.
"Oh that's how it worked all along?! NO... I was tricked! Give me a restart"

lol, how typical. You knew damn well what was happening all along so stop acting like you just figured it out.
if you had won, you'd be like any other normie, pretending that looks had nothing to do with it.
ok retard

Blackpill isn't new but we're living in an era where its predictions are massively increased.

Racepill is where it's at, i don't even care about the general blackpill, only its branch which is the race pill.

except society forcefeeds us the bluepill since conception including our parents.

God I'm sick of these faggots making big "lecturing" threads.

Ancient scholars were blackpilled af.
The blackpill was common sense back then, we just got more and more bluepilled as a society as our fathers were raised in a society where monogamy was commonplace and they thought it would remain that way.