Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop being apologetic to IT boyos. Never water down your thoughts for them. I MEAN EVERYTHING I SAY HERE AND UNIRONICALLY 100% AGREE WITH MOST USERS

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
EVEN THE "RADICAL" ONES YOU THROW TANTRUMS ABOUT. DEAL WITH IT :dab:

I don't mind saying that I'm really "radical" about the idea that I don't deserve to be treated like shit and deprived of critical life milestones over something I can't control, and that I'm naturally angry and hateful as a result.

JFL @ ever apologizing to IT

I don't really have any extremist views tbh.

I just think that women are evil.

yeah, im tired of cuckcels trying to appeal to IT

idc about them tbh

that is an extremist opinion since it differentiates from the norm, you dont get to decide what is extremist and what isnt, the status quo is what sets the standards.

that is an extremist opinion since it differentiates from the norm, you dont get to decide what is extremist and what isnt, the status quo is what sets the standards.

Well I suppose believing in the blackpill, lookism, redpill, and etc. makes me an extremist but I don't really believe in going ER or anything "radical" like that.

Well I suppose believing in the blackpill, lookism, redpill, and etc. makes me an extremist but I don't really believe in going ER or anything "radical" like that.
fair enough

I don't care about IT. All I care about is not being banned.

I would say that the opposite happens tbh, people post extreme things to appear on IT

same. i desire no killing. just the obedience of the gender that was created to be submissive :feelshmm:

EVEN THE "RADICAL" ONES YOU THROW TANTRUMS ABOUT. DEAL WITH IT :dab:

I don't mind saying that I'm really "radical" about the idea that I don't deserve to be treated like shit and deprived of critical life milestones over something I can't control, and that I'm naturally angry and hateful as a result.
Same, man, I feel the same. Fuck you, IT. :feelshmm:

I never apologize to those cunts. I WAGE WAR with those bluepilled cucks

yeah, im tired of cuckcels trying to appeal to IT
You can't reason with IT. They just avoid truthful, rational discussion because they know they will lose.

I want them to be poured gasoline on and set on fire in minecraft

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back