Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting “Stop being mean to foids” when they were mean to me first

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
You treated me like shit and now you wonder why I’m nasty to you? Lmao you foid scum you get what you deserve treating me like trash all of these fucking years I hate your guts you nasty bitches.

I’m not your personal fucking jester for you to exploit and laugh at im a human being with thoughts, feelings, hopes and dreams and yet you treat me like trash, like a piece of dog shit on the fucking pavement.

You look at me with those eyes like you want me to just disappear and die. How DARE I show my fucking face in public, EH? Keep that ugly face indoors. So I do. And then when I find a likeminded community of other people who suffer the same plight as I and treat me like a long lost brother, you say “no you can’t do that” and start targeting us all saying how EVIL we are.

How long is it until it’s illegal to be an ugly male in the Western world, you know, the world MY ANCESTORS BUILT FOR ME TO FUCKING INHERIT IN THE FUCKING FIRST PLACE!?

I can’t escape this nightmare. “Stop being mean” eh? It was never me who started it. It was you.

Chad can treat them like shit but their personality detector always seems to malfunction

Ya imagine an ethnic group lived in your city and they wouldn't talk to you, wouldn't smile at you, and if you sat near them, they would move to be further away from you. Also if you joined any groups or went to a gathering, the people of that ethnic group would leave in protest that you were there.

You would rightfully have a hatred of that group of people. And definitely wouldn't support that people in any way, like giving them even more power in your society.

Some people really think we talk like we write here in real life :feelskek:

Ya imagine an ethnic group lived in your city and they wouldn't talk to you, wouldn't smile at you, and if you sat near them, they would move to be further away from you. Also if you joined any groups or went to a gathering, the people of that ethnic group would leave in protest that you were there.

You would rightfully have a hatred of that group of people. And definitely wouldn't support that people in any way, like giving them even more power in your society.
The funny thing is that this actually happens though

Never let a women shit on your looks,ıf she does it tell her the truth about their looks as well,ı remember being called ugly by a foid and then calling her gipsy bug-eyed african refugee afterwards she was so confused lol

Just existing as a sub 8 male is offensive to these animals we call “women”

They don't deserve to be treated good

Never let a women shit on your looks,ıf she does it tell her the truth about their looks as well,ı remember being called ugly by a foid and then calling her gipsy bug-eyed african refugee afterwards she was so confused lol

Foids at my school join a club we have to help autistic kids called “best buddies” just to make fun of them its over for autists at my school

Foids at my school join a club we have to help autistic kids called “best buddies” just to make fun of them its over for autists at my school
Serious?
Also
How am I supposed to be mean to foids when they literally won't even give me a chance to talk to them in the first place?

Serious?
Also
Yeah the second floor of our school has the “autist hallway” (Scary place ngl I avoid it) where the sped classes are and foids are always walking with an autist there and giggling with one or two other friends at their wacky antics

Yeah the second floor of our school has the “autist hallway” (Scary place ngl I avoid it) where the sped classes are and foids are always walking with an autist there and giggling with one or two other friends at their wacky antics
Holy shit i hate toilets.

Btw how many autists does your school have to fill an entire hallway?

Holy shit i hate toilets.

Btw how many autists does your school have to fill an entire hallway?
Really big school its like 4000 something people so we probably have like 50 autists or something

Really big school its like 4000 something people so we probably have like 50 autists or something
Tbh 1 in 80 still seems a lot to me, in my hs there were like 2-3 autists out of 500 people

Tbh 1 in 80 still seems a lot to me, in my hs there were like 2-3 autists out of 500 people
I think people who live outside our school district send their autist kids here since we have a bunch of fancy programs so its boosted by people near other high schools in the county

I think people who live outside our school district send their autist kids here since we have a bunch of fancy programs so its boosted by people near other high schools in the county
Makes sense, didn't think of that