Stop blackpilling GigaChads

shii410

shii410

God's lonely man
★★★★★
98d 9h 39m
He will rope when he finds out that he is Incel because he’s only 9.7/10 and 98% of men are incels

BrazilianSigmasDad

BrazilianSigmasDad

Homo incelus
★★★★★
35d 1h 8m
Sub 10 law strikes again

WØLF

WØLF

Not a weebcuck
★★★★★
91d 9h 30m
@micropenis29 type beat

OakLog

OakLog

Veteran
★★
12d 7h 9m
chadcels

Last edited:
Coulan

Coulan

3/10, framelet, ethnic khhv
★★★★★
31d 1h 37m
7/10 here, i appreciate you defending us brocel:feelsokman:

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
66d 15h 53m
your personality

your personality

Luminary
★★★★★
43d 18h 16m
Stop whitepilling TeraChads.

He will rope when he finds out that he is chadite because he’s only 9.99/10 and 99.9% of men are chadlites at best

WØLF

WØLF

Not a weebcuck
★★★★★
91d 9h 30m
"Money doesn't matter bro, most rich people are unhappy"

"IQ doesnt matter bro, hArDwOrk is the key to success"

"Looks don't matter bro, confidence is key"

"Size doesn't matter bro, it's how you use it(insert shitty analogy)"

People have in-built defence mechanisms. Some people are simply immune to the harsh realities of life.
Blackpill is the first step towards enlightenment tbh

SillyTruecel

SillyTruecel

DON'T LIE TO ME! YOU MAKE ME SICK!
★★★★★
8d 6h 10m
WØLF

WØLF

Not a weebcuck
★★★★★
91d 9h 30m
People who take on a purely blackpilled perspective on the world are coping, they almost always use it as an excuse to rot, not improve or plan unrealistic garbage surgeries that they will never get.

The red pill isn’t wrong, not in any way whatsoever. The blackpill Isn’t unrelated to the red pill either. Contrary to popular belief here, the red pill and blackpill are related, they’re like sister and brother. They are two wings of the same bird.

They interact with each other and feed into each other. As I said before, the red pill is HOW, the blackpill is WHY.

When you take on the red pill as your sole viewpoint of the world, you’re limiting yourself. If you take on the blackpill as your only viewpoint in life, you’ve limiting yourself aswell. You need both to succeed. Every successful chad slayer you see is redpilled AND blackpilled. Life when lived optimally will teach you to accept both as valid theories.

It is what it is. I’m tired of retards here just repeating “FACE IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS” over and over. It’s not true and never will be true. That’s why you have normies outside with GF’s while there’s multiple chadlites/high tier normies here rotting with nothing to look back on or be proud of.

I’ve made countless threads on this site based around red pill theory for this reason. Many retards though will close their ears and deny over and over. No ascension for them I guess

@Kingkellz
@LordNorwood
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@Fuk
@Yang
@Aesthetic
@cocainecowboy

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Overlord
★★★★
103d 6h 37m
"Money doesn't matter bro, most rich people are unhappy"

"IQ doesnt matter bro, hArDwOrk is the key to success"

"Looks don't matter bro, confidence is key"

"Size doesn't matter bro, it's how you use it(insert shitty analogy)"

People have in-built defence mechanisms. Some people are simply immune to the harsh realities of life.
Blackpill is the first step towards enlightenment tbh
High IQ description

WØLF

WØLF

Not a weebcuck
★★★★★
91d 9h 30m
High IQ description
imagine all the dudes in the western world who are 20+ who think they will eventually get a girl by being a nice man and naively thinking life MUST eventually take a sharp turn all of a sudden and life will be good and you get girls and it all works out in the end

the one way majority of bluepilled men cope is constantly thinking that with hard work and time life has to get better

it just has to! ..... right?

then they betabux ugly used up woman and wage slave away for the rest of his life

and it will only get worse for humanity and men

being that theres an international conspiracy lead by a luciferian ideology to enslave every man, woman, and child physically, mentally, and spiritually
@Amnesia

atleast being blackpilled you understand why certian people receive better treatment and are more respected, and alot of time (if you are trucel) its not because you are a bad person that you are treated like a piece of shit, its because you were unlucky with the genetic lottery and was born in a bad body

being blackpilled allows you to see the truth and also opens your mind to being able to manipulate it to your advantage in life

at least blackpilled men dont live a life filled with fake hope to just be divorce raped or fucked by female nature in some way

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
★★★★★
122d 8h 11m
A PSL 8 is better looking than like 99.999% of men, that's a very attractive human.

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Overlord
★★★★
103d 6h 37m
A PSL 8 is better looking than like 99.999% of men, that's a very attractive human.
Yeah I think people get confused and often use PSL8 (as you say better looking than 99.99% of men) when they mean 8/10 (better looking than 90% of non-malnourished/Ill/deformed men under age of 40

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one please
★★★★★
126d 15h 22m
People who take on a purely blackpilled perspective on the world are coping, they almost always use it as an excuse to rot, not improve or plan unrealistic garbage surgeries that they will never get.

The red pill isn’t wrong, not in any way whatsoever. The blackpill Isn’t unrelated to the red pill either. Contrary to popular belief here, the red pill and blackpill are related, they’re like sister and brother. They are two wings of the same bird.

They interact with each other and feed into each other. As I said before, the red pill is HOW, the blackpill is WHY.

When you take on the red pill as your sole viewpoint of the world, you’re limiting yourself. If you take on the blackpill as your only viewpoint in life, you’ve limiting yourself aswell. You need both to succeed. Every successful chad slayer you see is redpilled AND blackpilled. Life when lived optimally will teach you to accept both as valid theories.

It is what it is. I’m tired of retards here just repeating “FACE IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS” over and over. It’s not true and never will be true. That’s why you have normies outside with GF’s while there’s multiple chadlites/high tier normies here rotting with nothing to look back on or be proud of.

I’ve made countless threads on this site based around red pill theory for this reason. Many retards though will close their ears and deny over and over. No ascension for them I guess

@Kingkellz
@LordNorwood
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@Fuk
@Yang
@Aesthetic
@cocainecowboy

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WØLF [Serious] Stop blackpilling normies The Sewers 35
rn310 Unsettling stop sitting on pc 24/7 postmaxxin The Sewers 22
Indari i cant stop fucking ham The Sewers 14