Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop blaming Jews for your inability to get laid

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
A 100 or more years before the Jews supposedly “took over”, you wouldn’t have been able to get laid. White supremacistcels seem to cope the most with this and believe they some sort of allegiance to their race - they don’t; your race hates you (and so does mine and every other incel on this Earth), if they did care about you, you would’ve gotten laid by now. Regardless of race, you would’ve died in a monastery of some sort, without ever having sex. :feelsgah:

jews gave me autism and im incel because of it

no

you were born with it

and autism =/ incel

you are incel because you are ugly

its ovER

cope,rope, or goer
Just search "link between circumcision and autism" and you'll see that im not wrong
At least if i wasn't autistic i could have had a social circle but I've been an outcast all my life because of autism and therefore jews are to blame for it

Hmm, I wonder who is behind this post?

Just search "link between circumcision and autism" and you'll see that im not wrong
At least if i wasn't autistic i could have had a social circle but I've been an outcast all my life because of autism and therefore jews are to blame for it

Ngl you just spewed some of the most retarded BS ever spoken on this forum. Infamous.

Hmm, I wonder who is behind this post?

blackcel right here :feelsLSD:
im just tired of seeing the same shit
if there were no “ruling class of jews” we still wouldn’t get laid

A 100 or more years before the Jews supposedly “took over”, you wouldn’t have been able to get laid.
False most of us would have been married, with kids, to our racematched looksmatch. Nice try Mossad.

In the 1950s in Germany if a woman had sex with a man and they were not married they could both be thrown in jail. Monogamy was strictly enforced. In addition to this half the male population had died in war and now there were two women competing over one man. Also women were not allowed to work without permission from her husband. It was illegal for businesses to employ a woman that didn't have her husband's written permission.

Back then it was nearly impossible not to ascend. Foids would marry you if only to survive.

The new world order is entirely different from that but I do not blame only the jews. All races have contributed to the HELL we live in today.

Sounds like something a jew would say

A 100 or more years before the Jews supposedly “took over”, you wouldn’t have been able to get laid. White supremacistcels seem to cope the most with this and believe they some sort of allegiance to their race - they don’t; your race hates you (and so does mine and every other incel on this Earth), if they did care about you, you would’ve gotten laid by now. Regardless of race, you would’ve died in a monastery of some sort, without ever having sex. :feelsgah:
Our parents and grandparents managed to get laid and they had the same shitty genetics we do, difference was foids would get punished for sleeping around so the option of Alpha fucks/beta bucks wasn't there. Jews do not directly cock block you but they are the pioneers of feminism and modern culture which leads to our inceldom.

If u really don’t believe me - let me ask u this... if u look up Catholic priest, or just priest online, do the majority of men look good looking or fucking ugly?

Yes, because the Jews must surely control literally every single factor on this earth, but they allow us to question them on the internet which is also allegedly ran by them.
Yes because us being able to talk about Jews on an Incel forum, is the same as being able to freely discuss Jewish power and control on youtube, or evidence showing up in google search results, etc, and people totally aren't being banned constantly, and imprisoned, and in some cases attacked or fucking assassinated because of anything negative against Jews.

You're either ignorant, or a shill. It's over either way. Debunk the evidence or not an argument.

so a jew walks into a bar and I say hey man what you doing and he replies saying i ate an orange my child
ba dum piss

In the 1950s in Germany if a woman had sex with a man and they were not married they could both be thrown in jail. Monogamy was strictly enforced. In addition to this half the male population had died in war and now there were two women competing over one man. Also women were not allowed to work without permission from her husband. It was illegal for businesses to employ a woman that didn't have her husband's written permission.

Back then it was nearly impossible not to ascend. Foids would marry you if only to survive.

The new world order is entirely different from that but I do not blame only the jews. All races have contributed to the HELL we live in today.
High IQ and realistic. Not only the Jew--other races have a role too. But the JEW was the worst of all. The JEW is behind feminism. even here in the USA, the JEW is using Title IX to ruin the lives of males.

How the fuck does removing a portion of skin on my penis attribute to autism? It's like saying if I clip my nails then I may develop Parkinson's disease.

Major cope. Jews created feminism.

How the fuck does removing a portion of skin on my penis attribute to autism? It's like saying if I clip my nails then I may develop Parkinson's disease.

this tbh lmfao. if you cut your hair you may get a food eating disorder man-..:dafuckfeels:

The extreme pain and trauma that a toddler experiences when his penis is mutilated fucks up their brain connections because the brain is still very malleable and developing

This is total bunk. There is endless amounts of evidence that the Jews do control the world as we know it today (just watch David Duke’s videos). The claim that it’s just “cope” is horseshit. WNs are right about everything. Mainstream conservatives and liberals are the ones that want us disarmed, defanged and treated like second class citizens because of our mental illness and failure at life. WNs believe in racial holy war.

The extreme pain and trauma that a toddler experiences when his penis is mutilated fucks up their brain connections because the brain is still very malleable and developing
Don't they use anesthetics when doing that shit?

Ethnics should hate jews more than whites. They are the reason they are living in the west, crippled by their ethnic looks/height disadvantage and the racial number disparity.

If white countries kept their borders closed, half the people on this forum wouldn't be here.
Don't they use anesthetics when doing that shit?
No, it was believed for a long time babies couldn't feel pain, despite the hysterical screeching that occurs during penis chopping.

I wonder why they woul even circumcise babies, maybe out of religious beliefs. I was 10 years of age when I took a circumcision. It is kind of like a cultural norm here in my country to be circumcised as a pre adolescent teen.

So ur circumsized?7

So ur circumsized?7
Yes bro, worst of all the kike surgeon lied to my parents and told them that i had phimosis or some shit like that when in reality you SHOULDN'T be able retract your foreskin at age 6 or so, I was mutilated for absolutely no reason at all and now my life is ruined because of it

I will get my well deserved revenge on that jew cunt

I agree.
Blaming Jews is fucking retarded.
Blaming white people is fucking retarded.

Cucks are to blame, because they gave foids power.

I exist because the jews normalized race mixing. Since I exist and am unable to get laid I'm gonna have to blame them, but not them alone.

Jew spotted and blocked

@Bleachcel i see that instead of a discussion you just wanna ad hominemmax and strawmanmax in that case...
Oral Suction During Jewish Circumcision

My cousin has schizophrenia. I feel bad for the ppl like u who have it

i thought circumcision was forbidden in Spain, how were you the exception?

Daily reminder that you wouldn’t be incel if hitler won

Lol you also forgot men back then, work long hours in shitty factory jobs / other manual labor...and theres plenty of wars. Nowadays theres no war and we get to work comfy fucking jobs.
So essentially even if monogamy isnt enforced, overall men these days have it just as good as men in the past.

We dont have their responsibilities of working long hrs shitty jobs nor do we have to go to war, or be stuck providing for a wife we no longer like (cos no fault divorce wasnt possible then). We also dont have their privileges. Its fair enough.

Only coping mfckrs truly think men OVERALL have it better in the past. Stupid mofos..they dont.

Last edited:
I s jews and ehnicity or an relgion group

i thought circumcision was forbidden in Spain, how were you the exception?
It's not illegal because jews control the healthcare system worldwide, and banning male genitals mutilation would be "religiously insensitive"