Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop bullying Colvin

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
Jokes are good in a limit. This is going way too far and now you are having posts specifically targeting him.

Screenshot 20200407 094244  01

He is a suicidal guy, the least you want to do is bully him more. Life has already been bad for him, don't make this forum bad for him either.

@Colvin76 i'm sorry I posted those blacked images and wrote "Colvin and his friends" , I never meant to bully you or do something hurtful I thought it would be a nice light hearted joke. I'm sorry if this hurt you.

Tbh we shouldn't bully brocels

MY CHEEKBONES ARE TOO NARROW FOR A GIRL TO LET ME BEAT HER UP

Colvin "jokes threads" started getting old ages ago. Now they're just bullying and mocking.

Didntread

Jk I read and yes.

I've never seen any actual bullying happen tbh

Any friend of Pennywise is a good guy and a real incel.

ye

sorry for the memes @Colvin76

I don’t bully Colvin

Its fucking bang out. We should have solidarity with our fellow incels. Leave the wee cunt alone!

I agree tbh @Colvin76

Jokes are good in a limit. This is going way too far and now you are having posts specifically targeting him.

View attachment 231583

He is a suicidal guy, the least you want to do is bully him more. Life has already been bad for him, don't make this forum bad for him either.

@Colvin76 i'm sorry I posted those blacked images and wrote "Colvin and his friends" , I never meant to bully you or do something hurtful I thought it would be a nice light hearted joke. I'm sorry if this hurt you.

what happened? can someone refer me to this thread?
btw bullying is cringe and not based

Colvin doesn't bully me so I won't bully Colvin

Y’all can bully me instead tbh