Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stop calling other incels "subhumans"

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
It's demeaning, we are incels because we are ugly, but that doesn't mean we are inferior human pieces of trash. That's what cucks are, and you're a cuck if you disagree

"We're not subhuman,we're superhuman.We have the power of invisibility"

Tell them not to go ER instead

GFEE01-13.png

What kind of fat acceptance level, YAAAS, QUEEN SLAY bullshit are you preaching? We tell it how it is in the blackpillsphere.

What kind of fat acceptance level, YAAAS, QUEEN SLAY bullshit are you preaching? We tell it how it is in the blackpillsphere.
If the person is obese, it's their fault for being such a lazy piece of shit. I was born ugly and I don't deserve to be treated like trash

If the person is obese, it's their fault for being such a lazy piece of shit. I was born ugly and I don't deserve to be treated like trash

I'm not gonna call trash a diamond. There's no euphemism for TRASH

I'm not gonna call trash a diamond. There's no euphemism for TRASH
You thinking you sound badass, but you actually sound like a cuck. So because a foid doesn't give you her validation over a few milimeters of bone in your face that means you're trash? that's foid worship. I'm not trash, I'm just ugly.

You thinking you sound badass, but you actually sound like a cuck. So because a foid doesn't give you her validation over a few milimeters of bone in your face that means you're trash? that's foid worship. I'm not trash, I'm just ugly.
Just being asian makes me genetically a cuck

It's just a kind of funny phrase I think. If anything we're taking what females think of us and kind of flipping it in our favor kind of. Kind of like how gays call each other queer, which used to be a bad word to them.

It's just a kind of funny phrase I think. If anything we're taking what females think of us and kind of flipping it in our favor kind of. Kind of like how gays call each other queer, which used to be a bad word to them.
Gays call each other that because that's what they are, just like whores like to get fucked hard and to have chads calling them whores. That's not them flipping in their favor, that's just what they're, hedonistic degenerates.
Also a lot of users here are lookism users or foid/chad worshippers, no better than cucks, they will call themselves and others "subhumans" because they get off on the idea.

Gays call each other that because that's what they are, just like whores like to get fucked hard and to have chads calling them whores. That's not them flipping in their favor, that's just what they're, hedonistic degenerates.
Actually no they reclaimed the word because it makes them feel empowered, allegedly.
Also a lot of users here are lookism users or foid/chad worshippers, no better than cucks, they will call themselves and others "subhumans" because they get off on the idea.
You have a point but I don't think it's that intense. It just jargon at the end of the day I think. If there really are users who "get off on it" like cucks they need to be identified and go elsewhere.

Let's put it this way. Let's take the idea of the red pill for instance. That you "can" improve yourself to get what you want out of life, but you don't have to let women completely impede that path to success. When Mr. Chadlite came up with these ideas, guys like us that are 5'6" and ethnic, didn't even come up in his radar. He just assumed the worst-case scenario was to be a 5'10" white nerd like in "Revenge of the Nerds." If you don't even come up in the radar in terms of ESTABLISHING AN ENTIRE FUCKING PHILOSOPHY, you have to think we might literally not be human in the way a normal people views humans. It's so obvious. I don't know why your self-esteem is so high.

Actually no they reclaimed the word because it makes them feel empowered, allegedly.

You have a point but I don't think it's that intense. It just jargon at the end of the day I think. If there really are users who "get off on it" like cucks they need to be identified and go elsewhere.
"allegedly" Yeah, that's what they claim, but what I said is the real reason.

"allegedly" Yeah, that's what they claim, but what I said is the real reason.
Yep. That's the theory. Anyway I think it's fun to call othercels subhuman. It has a cheeky little bite to it that I like. I will never refer to you as such though if it disturbs you because I'm a nicecel.

If you don't even come up in the radar in terms of ESTABLISHING AN ENTIRE FUCKING PHILOSOPHY, you have to think we might literally not be human in the way a normal people views humans. It's so obvious. I don't know why your self-esteem is so high.
"redpill" isn't philosophy, it's a scam. Just like PUA they just want views and money from coping incels. And like I said you're not considering yourself "human" over the validation of whores, how is that not foid worship? You're saying their stupid opinion literally classifies you less as a person, you're acting like they're gods. I don't believe in high/low "self-esteem" because I know exactly who I am: kind, good, strong, smart, ASIAN, SHORT and UGLY.

"redpill" isn't philosophy, it's a scam. Just like PUA they just want views and money from coping incels. And like I said you're not considering yourself "human" over the validation of whores, how is that not foid worship? You're saying their stupid opinion literally classifies you less as a person, you're acting like they're gods. I don't believe in high/low "self-esteem" because I know exactly who I am: kind, good, strong, smart, ASIAN, SHORT and UGLY.
FUCK MAN, I think you got me, in the sense that I place WAAY more importance on the opinion of a woman's versus a mans, in terms of my own emotional reaction to it. In fact, I take men's opinions for granted, because they are safe and do not lead to outrage usually. It's hard to overcome being a fucking cuck.

It's demeaning, we are incels because we are ugly, but that doesn't mean we are inferior human pieces of trash. That's what cucks are, and you're a cuck if you disagree
I agree, I think anyone who does that are feminist infiltrators.

FUCK MAN, I think you got me, in the sense that I place WAAY more importance on the opinion of a woman's versus a mans, in terms of my own emotional reaction to it. In fact, I take men's opinions for granted, because they are safe and do not lead to outrage usually. It's hard to overcome being a fucking cuck.
It's ok we all have those phases. Of course their opinion matters in the sense that it's what makes us incels, but that doesn't mean we are lesser beings, and that's the point: we don't deserve the suffering caused by foids. Cucks have allowed the current situation, it's always the same question, who do you blame, the dog or the owner?

I don´t use that term, others do.
Tbh with you, i could care less.

Big time cope, we ARE subhuman. Maybe not in an absolute objective sort of sense, but at least the way other humans treat us implies we are less than human.

Cope, we are all subhumans

im untermensch:cryfeels:

Don't tell what to do!
2r96yk.jpg

not all incels are ugly :feelstrash: