Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stop calling women children. It's insulting to male children who usually learn quickly and are good with instructions

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
When I play basketball at the state university gym, a lot of guys bring their kids or little brothers / cousins to play with them and some times in full court pick-up games. They always learn quick as fuck if they're told they do something wrong or do exactly as instructed when told to play a certain way.

Women at my work, the ones in their 40s who passed the CPA program "easily" they said, never learn anything new, even if you tell them to do something, and they always have to be checked. They can't even master basic shit like intuit accounting programs which are made for low IQ retards with no training.

They are all dumber than white or black male children.

Fun fact: Before child labor laws, male children used to operate complex, dangerous machinery at factories. Factory owners would trust them with machines worth many times their annual salary.

They are dumber than most male children

They are dumber than most male children
Exactly I find kids who are like 13 or 14 on the internet who game and they are smarter than most foids I've ever encountered. A 14 year old boy is smarter and more mechanically inclined than an adult female.

We should also stop calling them animals ngl.

Exactly I find kids who are like 13 or 14 on the internet who game and they are smarter than most foids I've ever encountered. A 14 year old boy is smarter and more mechanically inclined than an adult female.

Exactly. Some 13 year olds are literal geniuses in in music, programming, engineering, etc.

What are the smartest 13 year old girls good at? A genius at taking cocks from chads at her school.

Even that NASA jew blackhole girl with the PhD did nothing but write useless color/font change code and rearrange code. Something a kid could have done.

They are stupid people.

Young male children have the humbleness and intuition to learn from their mistakes and improve on their situation. When we gave women rights, society expected them to behave the same way. Instead all we got was more proof that the christians and muslims were right to suppress their women. All we got was promiscuity, aids, incels on the rise, and other factors of societal decline. Women are indeed worse than children, which is very impressive since I hate those little shits

Let's call them organisms. I don't see they have any humanity, but they do exist, so just call them organisms.

There is already a word for referring to human inferiority: woman

Dogs learn quicker, are more obedient and loyal, and overall are more conducive to a healthy society than women. You can get a dog to fetch mail, be a hunting partner, and watch loyally for invaders (protect the home). If you try to get a woman to do any of those roles she used to, she throws her birth control and high heels in the air and screams.

Women fuck dogs because they're everything they used to be.

Just call them permachildren then. It implies that they kept being children even upon growing up, so they're still female children :feelsthink:

You make a good point.

Imagine if there would be no sexual desire to foids and we would replicate our genes by making genetic clones of ourself without opposite gender by putting our seed into egg and then waiting for it to hatch. Foids would be wiped out of the planet earth 66 million years ago since they are inferior in every single way compared to men, they are still being alive because they are crucial to how our retarded species works - you need sperm and the egg. Nature is rooted in evil and have to be destroyed.

Let's call them organisms. I don't see they have any humanity, but they do exist, so just call them organisms.
or
Holeganism :feelshaha:

women are shit

femoids have the iq of a child, males have always been smarter than their biological age

FACT

When I play basketball at the state university gym, a lot of guys bring their kids or little brothers / cousins to play with them and some times in full court pick-up games. They always learn quick as fuck if they're told they do something wrong or do exactly as instructed when told to play a certain way.

Women at my work, the ones in their 40s who passed the CPA program "easily" they said, never learn anything new, even if you tell them to do something, and they always have to be checked. They can't even master basic shit like intuit accounting programs which are made for low IQ retards with no training.

They are all dumber than white or black male children.

Fun fact: Before child labor laws, male children used to operate complex, dangerous machinery at factories. Factory owners would trust them with machines worth many times their annual salary.
what do you think about that lebron didnt make it to the playoffs this year?