Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop comparing male "volcels" to femcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
In order for a man to have sex, he must be aroused and get an erection.

In order for a female to have sex.... nothing.

Not wanting a landwhale doesn't make you volcel, it doesn't. If you can't get your dick hard to a woman, you're not a volcel for not fucking her, period.

Stop being idiots and trying to divide the incel community.

this retarded behavior reminds me of this based post about the dumb term "mentalcel"

Not wanting a 0/10 disease ridden fat fucking bitch of a whale (that has more SMV than this forum combined anyway) doesn't make you volcel. I'd say consistently going two or more points above your looksmatch makes you one. If you try with people on your overall looks level, you're not volcel.

Not wanting a 0/10 disease ridden fat fucking bitch of a whale (that has more SMV than this forum combined anyway) doesn't make you volcel. I'd say consistently going two or more points above your looksmatch makes you one. If you try with people on your overall looks level, you're not volcel.
Inceldom is taking a toll on some members here because I know a couple who would say you aren't really incel for not taking that or that your too egotistical to want it.

If you can't get an erection, it means you don't want it. And if you simply don't "want" to have sex when it's offered to you, that's volceldom. Choosing to be picky is your fault.

Inceldom is taking a toll on some members here because I know a couple who would say you aren't really incel for not taking that or that your too egotistical to want it.
I think some people here think too much to the point where they develop an addiction to thinking and it becomes a huge part of their personality for them. Since they have egos, while suggesting that they don't, they feel a need to have outrageous/interesting/exotic/bashful thoughts to protect themselves and feed into their perceived image of themselves.

A lot of the people on this forum aren't thinking straight anymore when it comes to this.

If you can't get an erection, it means you don't want it. And if you simply don't "want" to have sex when it's offered to you, that's volceldom. Choosing to be picky is your fault.
then why is a man not volcel for not going on grindr and fucking other men in the ass?

i'm not saying they should, but by your stupid logic, it should be

then why is a man not volcel for not going on grindr and fucking other men in the ass?

i'm not saying they should, but by your stupid logic, it should be

Because you're born gay or straight. That's a matter of sexuality. Whether or not you like fat chicks isn't a matter of sexuality, it's a matter of personal preference. You're not born with a taste for fat chicks, or the absence of a taste for fat chicks.

High IQ. It is also extremely cucked and bluepilled to blame incels for their own situation, and the users who do that are female worshipers. Females are the problem, not us, so let us focus on the females.

Because you're born gay or straight. That's a matter of sexuality. Whether or not you like fat chicks isn't a matter of sexuality, it's a matter of personal preference. You're not born with a taste for fat chicks, or the absence of a taste for fat chicks.
you are a complete moron if you think men can't choose to be gay. why the fuck do you think this forum bans gay stuff? it's because many infiltrators want to turn incels gay

also, your biology programs you to be disgusted by fat women, it's not "muh personal preference", it's literally your biological programming driving you away from reproducing with an unhealthy human being.

But why should a man be expected to have sex with anyone that he cannot get an erection to, whether it is another man or a fat female? You cannot even penetrate if you cannot get an erection, nor receive any pleasure from the sex session. There is no objective difference between not aversion to sex with a man and aversion to sex with a fat female. The only difference is your use of words, “sexuality” versus “preference”, which does not make it a valid logical argument.

But why should a man be expected to have sex with anyone that he cannot get an erection to, whether it is another man or a fat female? You cannot even penetrate if you cannot get an erection, nor receive any pleasure from the sex session. There is no objective difference between not aversion to sex with a man and aversion to sex with a fat female. The only difference is your use of words, “sexuality” versus “preference”, which does not make it a valid logical argument.
i destroyed him with this post:
you are a complete moron if you think men can't choose to be gay. why the fuck do you think this forum bans gay stuff? it's because many infiltrators want to turn incels gay

also, your biology programs you to be disgusted by fat women, it's not "muh personal preference", it's literally your biological programming driving you away from reproducing with an unhealthy human being.

Plenty of men like women at unhealthy body fat percentages. Inversely, you cannot be "turned gay." Gay stuff isn't banned here because of any legitimate threat of one of us turning actually gay. Now, you can be tricked into performing gay acts, in the sense that you can be worked up into drinking piss. No one actually likes the taste of piss, but you can be convinced you can stomach it.

Because by that logic, any man is an incel just for not getting to be with whatever women fit into his narrow taste range. And that can't be what "incel" means. That's not the way this forum's rules work, or any incel community that has ever been. It's taking the "Incels just wanna fuck models" argument and saying "Well what am I supposed to do? I can only achieve an erection for models."

It's taking the "Incels just wanna fuck models" argument and saying "Well what am I supposed to do? I can only achieve an erection for models."
because men are naturally repelled by obesity.

if a man is uable to get an erection by a thin, average woman, he is an outlier. you're focused on outliers

In order for a man to have sex, he must be aroused and get an erection.

In order for a female to have sex.... nothing.

Not wanting a landwhale doesn't make you volcel, it doesn't. If you can't get your dick hard to a woman, you're not a volcel for not fucking her, period.

Stop being idiots and trying to divide the incel community.

this retarded behavior reminds me of this based post about the dumb term "mentalcel"
View attachment 294042
Jfl you guys are getting hit on by landwhales?

because men are naturally repelled by obesity.

if a man is uable to get an erection by a thin, average woman, he is an outlier. you're focused on outliers

But they aren't, and it's disingenuous for us to say they are, but then turn around and bitch about how much better fat chicks have it than they should. Men aren't born repelled by fatness. But many grow up learning not to like it.

And you can't put a number on "outliers." You can't go about defining what's "normal" to be attracted to. It's too subjective. "Well this level of body fat, that's what a man is supposed to be attracted to." Some men need more than a woman just being "thin." There's height, there's cup size, there's so many other factors. And if one of those is off and he can't get it up, he's incel?

no, never said that

nice strawman
I’m not accusing any of being volcel or putting up an argument it’s just a statement jfl. I don’t get paid attention by any woman and I can’t imagine a world where I am given such an option

But they aren't, and it's disingenuous for us to say they are, but then turn around and bitch about how much better fat chicks have it than they should. Men aren't born repelled by fatness. But many grow up learning not to like it.

And you can't put a number on "outliers." You can't go about defining what's "normal" to be attracted to. It's too subjective. "Well this level of body fat, that's what a man is supposed to be attracted to." Some men need more than a woman just being "thin." There's height, there's cup size, there's so many other factors. And if one of those is off and he can't get it up, he's incel?
no, they are. it's basic biology to be repelled by fatness.

there is scientific proof of such

Because by that logic, any man is an incel just for not getting to be with whatever women fit into his narrow taste range. And that can't be what "incel" means. That's not the way this forum's rules work, or any incel community that has ever been. It's taking the "Incels just wanna fuck models" argument and saying "Well what am I supposed to do? I can only achieve an erection for models."
But if you cannot get an erection, you cannot have sex though. Since every man has a different desire to have sex with low quality females – some with a high desire and some with no desire at all – why cannot we just let it be that way? Why should we force every user here to have the same preferences, which will only lead to endless and meaningless debates about which users who are volcels and which users who are not?

It is nothing wrong with only wanting to have sex with models. I would personally go for my looksmatch, but if another user on this forum would reject any female who is not a model, I would not have any problem with that. Rather, it would only be beneficial for me, because it would mean less competition for me.

no, they are. it's basic biology to be repelled by fatness.

there is scientific proof of such

If it was basic biology, there wouldn't be so many fat chicks having sex for us to complain about.

And you can define, even with science, what kind of woman a man is "supposed" to be attracted to. Because then you'd have to define what's "right" and "wrong" with sexuality.

But if you cannot get an erection, you cannot have sex though. Since every man hasa different desire to have sex with low quality females – some with a high desire and some with no desire at all – why cannot we just let it be that way? Why should we force every user here to have the same preferences, which will only lead to endless and meaningless debates about which users who are volcels and which users who are not.

It is nothing wrong with only wanting to have sex with models. I would personally go for my looksmatch, but if another user on this forum would reject any female who is not a model, I would not have a problem with that. Rather, it would only be beneficial for me, because it would mean less competition for me.

I didn't say there was a problem with it, but it is volceldom. If you only wanna have sex with models, that's you. But you can't call yourself "incel."

nope, you can. there is way too much evidence that suggests otherwise

What evidence? You wanna throw around "scientific" buzzwords, all the science suggests that sexuality is what you're born with. But if you could be turned gay, by that measure you could be turned into a fat chick lover, and thus you really are volcel for not fucking fat chicks.

What evidence? You wanna throw around "scientific" buzzwords, all the science suggests that sexuality is what you're born with. But if you could be turned gay, by that measure you could be turned into a fat chick lover, and thus you really are volcel for not fucking fat chicks.
then by that measure you are also volcel for not going gay

I didn't say there was a problem with it, but it is volceldom. If you only wanna have sex with models, that's you. But you can't call yourself "incel."
Are you also a volcel for rejecting a 500 lbs granny then? If yes, I am sure 99.9% of the users on this forum would be classified as volcels. If no, where should the limit between “incel” and “volcel” be drawn, and why? Also, why would the standards of other users be your business to begin with?

then by that measure you are also volcel for not going gay

I don't believe you can be turned gay. I'm going by your assertion that you can. If you're right about being able to choose to be gay, you can absolutely choose to like fat chicks.

Are you also a volcel for rejecting a 500 lbs granny then? If yes, I am sure 99.9% of the users on this forum would be classified as volcels. If no, where should the limit between “incel” and “volcel” be drawn, and why? Also, why would the standards of other users be your business to begin with?

It's my and our business because if it wasn't, we can't accuse anyone of volceldom. And if we can't accuse anyone of volceldom, we fall back to that "Incels only wanna fuck models" thing. We look dumb as hell if that's our standard. If we're angry at the world because we can't have sex with perfect women. We're supposed to be establishing that we are not volcel, and that our concerns are genuine and reasonable. That no one wants to fuck us, despite us trying our best.

We're supposed to be establishing that we are not volcel, and that our concerns are genuine and reasonable.
i think it's reasonable to not want to fuck this:

i think it's reasonable to not want to fuck this:
View attachment 294076

So is that the limit? You're not saying that's where you stop, and a somewhat thinner woman you'd accept advances from?

Either way, our claim was "We are so desperately lonely, and we just want to be loved by someone. But no one loves us." That's what "incel" is supposed to mean. Used to mean.

So is that the limit? You're not saying that's where you stop, and a somewhat thinner woman you'd accept advances from?

Either way, our claim was "We are so desperately lonely, and we just want to be loved by someone. But no one loves us." That's what "incel" is supposed to mean. Used to mean.
i can't argue with you anymore

fat women are gross, period. 99% of non trolls know this

OP is trying to justify his volceldom

Suppose you get approached by one. Tell us about it here. See how long you stick around, if I'm wrong.
that's because it would just cause controversy
OP is trying to justify his volceldom
not everyone is a disgusting dumpster diver like you.

i haven't been approached anyway, but i refuse to try and fuck a woman i can't get my dick hard for

that's because it would just cause controversy

That's not the rule. It's banned because it's volceldom, pure and simple. "Controversy" is a nebulous catch-all term that tries to say something without saying it.

not everyone is a disgusting dumpster diver like you.

i haven't been approached anyway, but i refuse to try and fuck a woman i can't get my dick hard for
I don’t want to be rude but people like you are the reason people think we only want gigastacy

seriously I hate women
The fact that some people on here is comparing volcels to femcels
Just shows that
We live in a society

I don’t want to be rude but people like you are the reason people think we only want gigastacy
no

IT says stuff like that because it makes us look bad. they are only out for narratives

I'd take a becky in a heartbeat
That's not the rule. It's banned because it's volceldom, pure and simple. "Controversy" is a nebulous catch-all term that tries to say something without saying it.
it's not volcel if you can't get your dick hard

I'd like to wake up next to a woman I think is beautiful. They're people who like obese women, I'm not one of them. Also I don't even like Stacys with all their fakeup and Bad attidude. I think most of us can evaluate their lookmatches, only some insists of getting a teen virgin.
What I'm trying to say is, I want to live a happy life with a partner I find attractive, does this makes me a volcel If I decline offers from foids that don't fulfill this requirement? (I also offen approached my lookmatches jfl)

it's not volcel if you can't get your dick hard

Suppose I can only get my dick hard for Gigastacy. Am I incel? You'd take Becky, sure. But I need more than just Becky. Why are you right and I'm wrong? Who says your standards are fair but mine aren't?

I'd take a becky in a heartbeat
Me too, Becky is my looksmatch.
However, I wouldn't mind pumping and dumping a landwhale who weighs twice as much as me.
At least I'm getting some action if it happens

It's my and our business because if it wasn't, we can't accuse anyone of volceldom. And if we can't accuse anyone of volceldom, we fall back to that "Incels only wanna fuck models" thing. We look dumb as hell if that's our standard. If we're angry at the world because we can't have sex with perfect women. We're supposed to be establishing that we are not volcel, and that our concerns are genuine and reasonable. That no one wants to fuck us, despite us trying our best.
There is no reason to care if other people view us as “dumb” though, because regardless of how “moral” and non-hypocritical we try to appear, no one will support us no matter what, because people are already too brainwashed, so we will always be literally Hitler in their eyes.

Being angry, and preferably also violent, because you cannot have sex with models is a better option than trying to get acceptance from the establishment, because in both cases, you will remain a virgin, and then you might as well not be a boot licker cuck. As I said, I would personally go for my looksmatch though.

Last edited:
Suppose I can only get my dick hard for Gigastacy. Am I incel? You'd take Becky, sure. But I need more than just Becky. Why are you right and I'm wrong? Who says your standards are fair but mine aren't?
High IQ observation

honestly, yes. if you truly can only get hard for gigastacy, you wouldn't be volcel for rejecting becky

but let's be real, you could get hard for becky

honestly, yes. if you truly can only get hard for gigastacy, you wouldn't be volcel for rejecting becky

but let's be real, you could get hard for becky

You think? I don't think I could. I have very specific tastes.

You think? I don't think I could. I have very specific tastes.
if so (i doubt) then you aren't volcel then

literally, it's impossible to have sex if you can't get your dick hard

if so (i doubt) then you aren't volcel then

literally, it's impossible to have sex if you can't get your dick hard

Then the problem lies with your tastes, and that's your fault, not your face's fault. When we say "incel," we mean we're incel because people don't like us. Not because we're picky. If it becomes because we're picky, that discredits all of our rage. We have no right to be angry just because our standards are too high.

Men aren't born repelled by fatness.

Errr... Yes they are. Newborn babies prefer looking at slim peoples faces. Toddlers are more likely to cling to healthy weight mother's than fat mother's. Girls as young as 3 years old reject playing with fat dolls.

Landwhales = abuse to aestehtics. Abominations.

Then the problem lies with your tastes, and that's your fault, not your face's fault. When we say "incel," we mean we're incel because people don't like us. Not because we're picky. If it becomes because we're picky, that discredits all of our rage. We have no right to be angry just because our standards are too high.
except 99.99% of incels would fuck a becky in a heartbeat, your extreme tastes for gigastacy are an outlier

Errr... Yes they are. Newborn babies prefer looking at slim peoples faces. Toddlers are more likely to cling to healthy weight mother's than fat mother's. Girls as young as 3 years old reject playing with fat dolls.

Landwhales = abuse to aestehtics. Abominations.

So many people here throw around articles but never read them. The study asserts that these behaviors are learned.

But more to the point, we see men fucking fat chicks. That's proof enough.

except 99.99% of incels would fuck a becky in a heartbeat, your extreme tastes for gigastacy are an outlier

Even if they would, who says they aren't being picky? Or maybe their standards are too low. Who gets to decide what the standards are?

Not wanting to hump a behemoth does not mean we want a stacy....
But more to the point, we see men fucking fat chicks. That's proof enough.
Proof of what?

Is the point you're trying to make that a man can not claim Inceldom unless he's willing to stick his manhood into anything?