Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop coping by saying all cucktears posters are incels

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
They're not. At least, not all of them. Maybe a third or a quarter of them are, but most of them are low-tier normies who found themselves above us in the social hierarchy by fortuity. They really do have a place from which to look down on us, and it has nothing to do with merit. They were just luckier than you, and get off on rubbing it in your face.

The incels among them, however, are our brothers, and any among them who take the black pill and seek the truth should be welcomed with open arms. We were all delusional at one point. Some of us for a very long time.

At the end of they day, they're still queers and they're still in denial about the blackpill.

better incel than cuck. I do not consider a low tier normie who sold himself out to a fat feminist skank for some starfish sex while she flirts with 100s of dudes every day to be "superior" to me in anyway shape or form. hell, even if there was a gigachad there, if he is posting on IT and actually believes that shit, he is not better than me in anyway. you sound cucked af

I just find hard to believe that successful people take time out of there day to nitpick post of unfortunate men and post it on a gay subreddit so other shit eaters can snicker at something they will never understand

I just find hard to believe that successful people take time out of there day to nitpick post of unfortunate men and post it on a gay subreddit so other shit eaters can snicker at something they will never understand
They're not successful relative to the average person, just in comparison to us. Even the majority of redditors think they're pathetic, and they're low tier normies themselves. Cucktears posters are the lowest of the low tier normies.

massive cope. chads wouldnt bother to post on cucktears. they just post their pics on social media like instagram or snapchat to find pussy to fuck

Ive read your Damnation
massive cope. chads wouldnt bother to post on cucktears. they just post their pics on social media like instagram or snapchat to find pussy to fuck
Sure chads would post on incel co :lul:

Where the fuck did I say they were chads?
Ive read your Damnation

Sure chads would post on incel co :lul:
That's cool. you can DM me about it if you want.

They're not. At least, not all of them. Maybe a third or a quarter of them are, but most of them are low-tier normies who found themselves above us in the social hierarchy by fortuity. They really do have a place from which to look down on us, and it has nothing to do with merit. They were just luckier than you, and get off on rubbing it in your face.

The incels among them, however, are our brothers, and any among them who take the black pill and seek the truth should be welcomed with open arms. We were all delusional at one point. Some of us for a very long time.

Why would a normie with actual life waste a second to post about incels?

Dunno why you're accusing me of cope then. Claiming they're all on our level seems like cope to me.
I didnt accuse you of cope either,just was talking to thread don't mind me im kind of retard sometimes

There’s certainly are a ton of incels in denial there but they don’t make up all of IT. It’s pretty obvious that there are many sexhavers over there

Why would a normie with actual life waste a second to post about incels?
Because their actual lives are fleeting and miserable. Hence low tier normies.

Maybe a third or a quarter of them are, but most of them are low-tier normies who found themselves above us in the social hierarchy by fortuity.
aight, I agree that they're not all inkel, but considering 28% of young American men are pretty much sexless it's gotta be a lot more than that. you're right about some of them but not all of them

I'd say a majority of the subreddit's male users probably are incels in denial

aight, I agree that they're not all inkel, but considering 28% of young American men are pretty much sexless it's gotta be a lot more than that. you're right about some of them but not all of them
Certainly with the straight cis men, but there's a fair number of trannies, foids, and gay men who are absolutely not inkel.

not inkel.
Image result for sammytrans

That thing would get more matches on Tinder in a week than any of us could in a year.
I'm actually sceptical of that statement ngl, there's no way heterosexual men would go for non-passing trannies of this calibre

All of them are incels and you can't change my mind

High IQ. There should be a word in the incel lexicon for when coping is effectively called out.

I'm actually sceptical of that statement ngl, there's no way heterosexual men would go for non-passing trannies of this calibre
Look up the pig girl experiment for a nuclear black pill.

Or alternatively, make a Tinder profile with this particular tranny and see how many matches you get.

High IQ. There should be a word in the incel lexicon for when coping is effectively called out.
I cast my vote for "copescoping".

Look up the pig girl experiment for a nuclear black pill.

Or alternatively, make a Tinder profile with this particular tranny and see how many matches you get.

I cast my vote for "copescoping".
pig girl looks like a girl, she has female secondary and primary sex characteristics

Ok let's take that logic to it's logical conclusion if they are low tier normie's why are they consistently posting and it's mainly men ? oh they get laid once ever year that doesn't deny inceldom inceldom is not oh you get laid once your no longer a incel it is a consistent thing if you cannot get sex consistently on demand your an incel their is no 2 way's around this most normie's are incel's 28 percent

Sex only counts if you're a thuggish chad anyway, most men can only have sex through some sort of assist, loophole or trade off, it's not true sex, all men are incel except for like one or three at most, even they can be mogged by horses so you have to factor that in too

True
But they aren't still that much better off.
Their girlfriend might be cheating on them

Fuck off they are. All of them.

Half of them are incels and the other half are getting cucked by pink haired beluga whales.

Sub 8 = potential incel
Being a cuck doesn't count as ascending.

They are literally lurking our subreddits and forums allday and some inviduals (not brazilian) spends hours in a day, is overweight and is a NEET.

they're still all sub 6 for sure so unattractive in the eyes of most women