Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop coping with the “sub 8” crap

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
8/10 is male model looks. Look outside. How many male models are just walking around? All you will find is perfectly average and normal men with wives and girlfriends. You are not incel because your sub 8. You’re incel because your ugly.

It's hilarious that ugly ass copers who are basically barely 4/10 think that they are 7/10 using this cope. It needs to stop.

Sub8s get cucked and their whores will never be satisfied with them=shitty relationships

Greycel starting strong

It's mostly used when talking about picking up foids on dating sites or approaching them in clubs tho I'd say 7s can still do that too if they looksmax.

5-7s usually get foids through friends, work tho many of them are betabuxxers.

It's only truly over if you are sub 5 but sub 8s are unlikely to find many foids online or with cold approaches and even if they do she most certainly won't be their looksmatch.

This fucker is trying to get bad on his second day.

Tbh sub-7 men can't be loved they are all betabuxx or incels

You’re incel because your ugly.
Well we're not incel because we are normal looking
WojakT

Tbh sub-7 men can't be loved they are all betabuxx or incels
You never see a sub6 with his lookmatch if he's not extremely rich or famous.

10-8 =slayers
7-5 = betabux
4-1 = incel

Joined Yesterday at 5:36 PM

OP's next thread: You guys need therapy and should work on your personality

A 4/10 may get lucky once or twice in His lifetime but anything below that is for sure incel

only people with girlfriends at my school are chads or 8/10s and my school has a large population

You don't understand how high female standards are. Galleo is far from ugly, but 7/10 is not enough in 2020.

Very sad indeed.

Doesn't matter, I thought I was 5/10 before asking for a rate in looksmax, now I know that's more over than expected. :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Sub 8 theory doesn't mean everyone below an 8 is an incel, it just means that women wont find you physically attractive. Most sub 8s get laid via betabuxxing or jestermaxxing. 8 is the minimum level to get laid on any regular base and have women actually respect you, sub 8's tend to get cucked a lot

This, a lot of women enter relationships with normies because they can't lock down chads. Their normie boyfriend is just used for social status

8/10 is male model looks. Look outside. How many male models are just walking around? All you will find is perfectly average and normal men with wives and girlfriends. You are not incel because your sub 8. You’re incel because your ugly.
based
biggest cope on this site is anime
second is saying people are sub 5-9

Crypticel77
Recruit
-

JoinedJan 13, 2020Messages5

I think describing yourself as sub8 is coping,you're sub5 if you are a member on this forum.

The whole scale of 1-10 is an attempt at simplifying a true but ultimately much much more complicated reality. Any attempt to boil down the complexity of human attraction to a linear scale is going to result in world views that are disconnected from how things in the real world work.