Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stop debate about what is more important face hight what ever

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Pls stop debate. About it everything matters guess what even if u are are 6”4 ur still incel if ur fave is 2/10 and ur skinny as fuck. If u have a 10/10 face but u are 5”2 ur still incel even if ur a bodybuilder but ur build ur still incel.

I will not stop debate.

I will never concede that height isn't more important for the average day to day man (outside male model homosexual fantasy land guys look meh at best) hence i will not concede, IF I WAS TALLER I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN REJECTED BY GIRLS! that's a fact.

High IQ. All cels need to unite. Unnecessary fights aren't what we need, although I have to admit, if we will have forcibly united ideas throughout incel community we will end up just like modern society. But still there is hope for hopecel. If we won't spend time on stupid arguements we can spend it on high iq topics

I will not stop debate.

I will never concede that height isn't more important for the average day to day man (outside male model homosexual fantasy land guys look meh at best) hence i will not concede, IF I WAS TALLER I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN REJECTED BY GIRLS! that's a fact.
The truth is, it's impossible to be happy neither way in this life. But, what do you mean as average day to day man jfl :feelstastyman:
You can never talk about looks without context. The importance of height will rise as you are talking about more and more below than average. So, ofc, it will be over for dwarf tomcruisecel. On the other hand, the importance of face, for example, will also rise exponentially as it goes uglier.

High IQ. All cels need to unite. Unnecessary fights aren't what we need, although I have to admit, if we will have forcibly united ideas throughout incel community we will end up just like modern society. But still there is hope for hopecel. If we won't spend time on stupid arguements we can spend it on high iq topics

The truth is, it's impossible to be happy neither way in this life. But, what do you mean as average day to day man jfl :feelstastyman:
You can never talk about looks without context. The importance of height will rise as you are talking about more and more below than average. So, ofc, it will be over for dwarf tomcruisecel. On the other hand, the importance of face, for example, will also rise exponentially as it goes uglier.

I mean what I say.

99% men look ugly asf I've never seen a good looking man in my life, that's why height plays a bigger role.

thank you

Pls stop debate. About it everything matters guess what even if u are are 6”4 ur still incel if ur fave is 2/10 and ur skinny as fuck. If u have a 10/10 face but u are 5”2 ur still incel even if ur a bodybuilder but ur build ur still incel.
Rbh

People here claimed to be top 15% in height(6 foot) all the time but usually get away with it .
But if someone claimed to be top 15% in face (6+), he would immediately be put on the chopping block bi other members.
Does that prove face is more important?

People here claimed to be top 15% in height(6 foot) all the time but usually get away with it .
But if someone claimed to be top 15% in face (6+), he would immediately be put on the chopping block bi other members.

I mean what I say.

99% men look ugly asf I've never seen a good looking man in my life, that's why height plays a bigger role.
Inbreddit IQ tbh. Well, I know a guy, he's my ex-classmate, he was the legit tallest guy in the class after a tall chad left, and, while I cannot give you 100% that he's incel, I never seen a single fucking bitch from my class say something to him, not even a hello. And girls were never talking about him, smh. It's not because his height, or his face, it's about everything, and maybe the fact that the thing everyone remember about him, is how he was crying when his mom didn't come to pick him up from school when he lives 100m down the street. That arguement is reddit level as well though, I had to say that.

Also, idk where you live in. For me, what infuriates me the most recently, is that Chad is practically everywhere. Any ad on TV, a poster, a billboard, shit even email subscription, there is always a refrigerator shaped head guy with eyes even more narrow than some gook's.

Inbreddit IQ tbh. Well, I know a guy, he's my ex-classmate, he was the legit tallest guy in the class after a tall chad left, and, while I cannot give you 100% that he's incel, I never seen a single fucking bitch from my class say something to him, not even a hello. And girls were never talking about him, smh. It's not because his height, or his face, it's about everything, and maybe the fact that the thing everyone remember about him, is how he was crying when his mom didn't come to pick him up from school when he lives 100m down the street. That arguement is reddit level as well though, I had to say that.

Also, idk where you live in. For me, what infuriates me the most recently, is that Chad is practically everywhere. Any ad on TV, a poster, a billboard, shit even email subscription, there is always a refrigerator shaped head guy with eyes even more narrow than some gook's.

I never seen a Chad in my life 99% of Men i see are borderline ogre tier hence why height is logically a more important asset.

Calling it Inbreddit or some other soy term just because it doesn't go along with your world view is retarded.

I couldn't care less who's the biggest loser

I never seen a Chad in my life 99% of Men i see are borderline ogre tier hence why height is logically a more important asset.

Calling it Inbreddit or some other soy term just because it doesn't go along with your world view is retarded.
Dunno, also depends on the place, I guess.

And I didn't wanted to come off as rude or put pressure with reddit logic, I'm just trying to debate. Saying that something is wrong, if you think it is, is reddit iq, that's correct. But it perfectly sums up your argument as well.

"Most men I see aren't Chad, so height is more important". But does that mean, height IS more important, and Chad is myth? Maybe, that's true at least in your area? But that's not true, where I live. Why? Because, apart rly ugly guys I, rarely, see in the subway, most men that are on TV, that are somewhere, are good-looking. If guys on TV are good-looking, and those who are not there, are not good-looking, does that mean face is important? Sure, it is, just as height. Like I said, you can't measure face vs height without context.

A person who is 5'0 will say the height is the most important thing, while disfigured guy will always mention his face.

cope tbh, 6'2+ is halogod

All cels unite tbh