Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting STOP ENCOURAGING GUYS TO RUN JBW GAME IN ASIA OR GO FOR ASIAN FEMALES FFS

Guccicel

Guccicel

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING
-
Seriously, these racist Stormfrontcels and alt righters in general would be incel if it wasn’t for people on this site and Asian females giving them the go ahead to shit out a Hapa child into a racist white man/tiger mom environment. Everyone knows there’s something “off” about WMAF couples, cause their children are often mentally ill and/or become socially secluded, or white supremacist morons.

Please don’t run JBW, you will only attract females who want you for your skin color, no more, no less.

Also jfl at bringing in a trucel hapa kid into the world, knowing how unfair and racist Western society is when it comes to men who look Asian. Also if you plan to raise them in Asia, then lol ok but they won’t be properly accepted there if they don’t look just enough Asian.

ITS TIME TO STOP. I will make a future post on the negatives and positives of BMWF. Watch out for that.

I wouldn't marry a foid from asia and bring her here, I'd only be fucking her in her home country.

You’re right.

WMAF couples, cause their children are often mentally ill and/or become socially secluded, or white supremacist morons.
Because BMWF children are so much better...
2015 10 03 3f mercerlead545d9

Asian foids are nature’s cheat code

Because BMWF children are so much better...
View attachment 56031

That is irrelevant I never made that point. Also I will make a thread on BMWF soon.

Are you sure this dude is mixed? He looks like a quadroon, maybe an octagoon at best.

race is just a skin colour :soy:

i'm not going to limit myself to only dating white women, white women absolutely despise sub-tier white men. You have a better chance with ethnic females.

also what's wrong with having a hapa kid like ER, i'd be honoERed if i had a son to grow up to be like him

also what's wrong with having a hapa kid like ER, i'd be honoERed if i had a son to grow up to be like him
Fuck you

i'm not going to limit myself to only dating white women, white women absolutely despise sub-tier white men. You have a better chance with ethnic females.

The problem is you’d be having a higher chance of bringing socially deformed people into society, and also people go for ethnic females to get away from “white female standards”. Oh please, EVERY woman has high standards including ethnic women, I should know lol.

Tbh, nothing would be worse than dating a liberal/conservative Westernised Asian female here.

I am a firm believer of people sticking to their own race. Mixed kids are often fucked up.

Look what happened to St. Elliot. :feelscry:

What if you have hapa daughters, and abort the hapa sons? Then inceldom isn't an issue for them.

Hapa daughters aren’t as much of a problem, Eurasian Tiger did mention one time that Hapa girls “look” at him with those “help me” eyes, so it might not be as easy for them as one might think. But with the ever random nature of genetic recombination and what gender you baby will be, I’d say that prevention is better than a cure, at least, that’s what my father always says.
I am a firm believer of people sticking to their own race. Mixed kids are often fucked up.

Look what happened to St. Elliot. :feelscry:

His race was a factor, but also because he was stuck with a mother he didn’t like, and his father often neglected him for Hollywood. He was told riches would solve all his problems, but the girls in Santa Barbara wouldn’t want him and that went against his entire world view.

I feel sorry for him since he was stuck in the blue pill rage, a state which can be often destructive to men, but to the people.

The problem is you’d be having a higher chance of bringing socially deformed people into society, and also people go for ethnic females to get away from “white female standards”. Oh please, EVERY woman has high standards including ethnic women, I should know lol.

Tbh, nothing would be worse than dating a liberal/conservative Westernised Asian female here.

whatever man, you can stick to your racial purity ideals if you want

when you are dying alone of old age no one will care you stayed race loyal, caring about race as in incel is the dumbest cope.

I don’t give a fuck about anything except getting my dick wet even if it means fucking ugly classless brown rice farming gook

It depends on if you give a shit about the future or just want to enjoy the decline. If your concern is for the future, then yeah, it's over. If you just want to live for today, then go ahead and bang some ricewhore. It's just a cope like any other.
High iq. Following rules in a cucked world is pointless.

"Chads stop going for real femoids! They'll only want you for your face, nothing more."

when you are dying alone of old age no one will care you stayed race loyal, caring about race as in incel is the dumbest cope.
:feelsthink:

If you're white and reading this thread, don't listen to anything they're saying. It's just a case of nonwhites who have a hatred for you not wanting you to be successful because they see you as competition they want eliminated, so they can go themselves

High IQ, when you realize she's just been using you for sex, it can be devastating, as this guy will attest:

I don't think he was used, she was drunk and figured out his dick was too small and is off to file rape charges.

I do not understand why so many of you are Anti Race-Mixing. As a sub 8 man, I would be glad to get a GF/Wife, no matter what race she belongs to.
caring about race as in incel is the dumbest cope.

Noodles are ugly af.

Most Noodles here in Germany which I see look good. Unfortunately, they probably date white men only, so I have no chance as an Ethnic.

Most Noodles here in Germany which I see look good. Unfortunately, they probably date white men only, so I have no chance as an Ethnic.

Why are you an ethnic living in Germany? You should live in your own country.

Why are you an ethnic living in Germany? You should live in your own country.

We can not choose which country we are born in, Bro. In a few years, if I have enough money, I will move to Turkey anyway.

Never said interracial relationships are terrible and that I wouldn’t be involved in one. I’m just saying, both parties should do it out of something that resembles as close to genuine love as it can, instead of just being a fetish couple.

Never said interracial relationships are terrible and that I wouldn’t be involved in one. I’m just saying, both parties should do it out of something that resembles as close to genuine love as it can, instead of just being a fetish couple.
I do not understand why so many of you are Anti Race-Mixing. As a sub 8 man, I would be glad to get a GF/Wife, no matter what race she belongs to.
I’m not anti race mixing, just saying that you shouldn’t be in a fetish couple. I’m sorry, I should’ve made that clear in OP.

Yeah. Race mixing is wrong no matter what race you are. It creates fucked up people. Elliot Rodger suffered through his life that he went hero, but bringing an incel (who will suffer way worse than ER) to the world is wrong.

Most average or sub average white men will never be good or any white woman, let alone a decent one. Why discourage them from dating in an area where they have a chance?

Some real blue pilled thinking e.g. "They will only want you for your money/skin colour/ X Y Z"

Thats all ANY WOMAN cares about. Asians just lie about it less.

At least they'll fuck

I will make a future post on the negatives and positives of BMWF. Watch out for that.
check, everything you say is jew propaganda. do not listen to any points that this poser is making. all of it is jew shit, just like that fucker fontaine was posting.

There was a study posted here that half white half asian men do almost as well as full whites in dating. Not to mention that they often have i high IQ. I'll try to get me a Chinese gf.

I'm already race-mixed so I don't care about "muh pure race" stuff.

Plus pure race ideology is a cope since all the "pure" races are already a mix of several different races themselves.

don’t women love you for your looks anyways, why would it matter if they like you for your skin lol

i agree about the hapa kids tho , don’t fuck their lives up in the west like that

As long as you have enough money you can live well there. My plan is to ascend there and find a GF. What Zesto plans to do in Japan, I will do in Turkey.
Both are shit countries with foids with insane standards, literally 2 of the worst countries for sub5 men. @knajjd

Can't stop. Won't stop.

Both are shit countries with foids with insane standards, literally 2 of the worst countries for sub5 men. @knajjd

After I'm done with Looksmaxxing (new hairstyle, nose surgery, gym and fashion maxxing) I will not be sub 5 anymore. And in direct comparison with the women here in the West, for whom every sub 8 is a subhuman, the women are not even so bad there. I will ascend in Turkey, I'm 100% sure.

Seriously, these racist Stormfrontcels and alt righters in general would be incel if it wasn’t for people on this site and Asian females giving them the go ahead to shit out a Hapa child into a racist white man/tiger mom environment. Everyone knows there’s something “off” about WMAF couples, cause their children are often mentally ill and/or become socially secluded, or white supremacist morons.

Please don’t run JBW, you will only attract females who want you for your skin color, no more, no less.

Also jfl at bringing in a trucel hapa kid into the world, knowing how unfair and racist Western society is when it comes to men who look Asian. Also if you plan to raise them in Asia, then lol ok but they won’t be properly accepted there if they don’t look just enough Asian.

ITS TIME TO STOP. I will make a future post on the negatives and positives of BMWF. Watch out for that.
Have no choice, thats what it has come to, if I have to choose a 4 asian or a 2 fat white woman, I would go for the 4 asian woman. Both are out of my reach but its an example.

according to statistics, hapa are as attractive as whites if not more attractive

"racist" "muh stormfront"

:soy:<(every white who gets an afgf is racist!!!!!!)
Never said that they were racist, I just said that racists tend to gravitate towards that kind of coupling.
check, everything you say is jew propaganda. do not listen to any points that this poser is making. all of it is jew shit, just like that fucker fontaine was posting.
How is it Jew propaganda? I am against race mixing in most situations like the one I pointed out in OP. I will be doing one on BMWF.

Whitecels = volcels

I agree with you but I hope you understand that no stormfront or alt righter would racemix and that they are as much against this as you are.