Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stop living vicariously through chads

• Thread starter Deleted member 21230
  • Start date
Deleted member 21230

Deleted member 21230

Theorizer
-
Tbf I'm not angry at chads because they were born that way. I too would live like them if I was one
First: you can apply the same logic to foids

Second:
WHO CARES
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GIVE A SHIT

YOU WILL NEVER BE A CHAD
YOU WILL NEVER HAVE FOIDS INTERESTED IN YOU
YOU WILL NEVER LIVE LIFE

IT WON'T HAPPEN
IT WON'T HAPPEN
IT WON'T HAPPEN

WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING THE SAME PEOPLE WHO MADE OUR LIVES A LIVING HELL?

This is your life, you're an incel, this will never change. Defending the enemy for some bullshit intrinsic morality that goes against your own life is the most cucked and retarded thing I've ever heard in my life. If we want to fix things then you better fucking wake up once and for all, stop living in your dreams

Everyone who isn't a blackpilled incel is the enemy, never forget that

I want to beat down all chads with spiked war hammer (in world of warcraft)

21230.jpg

Because it would make you a hypocrite to say that you would do the exact same thing but since you can't, you hate them.
Well you probably don't care but what do you gain by hating them? Do you think they give a shit about some incel hating them on the internet? Jfl.

Well you probably don't care but what do you gain by hating them? Do you think they give a shit about some incel hating them on the internet? Jfl.
Better than constantly cucking for them like some people here do, don't you think?

The people who made my life hell are foids and soyciety
Cucks and foids are the bigger problem
I had problems with some Chads but most of them just ignore me
Foids have always treated me like shit

Better than constantly cucking for them like some people here do, don't you think?
They don't cuck for them they are just giving you the opinion that you asked them for. Why do you hate on someone that just enjoys their life it doesn't make sense. You should hate the cucks and simps that ultimately brought us to the situation we have right now. The rest is just taking advantage of their stupidity. Don't hate the player, hate the game. If you were actually smart you wouldn't spent your life on this shitty forum literally achieving nothing. I said it once and i will say it again if life dealt you a shitty card then god gave you an alternative option called drugs. If you take meth you will feel better than any chad on earth ever will and masturbating will feel better than their sex. So don't complain just take meth.

Why do you hate on someone that just enjoys their life it doesn't make sense. You should hate the cucks and simps that ultimately brought us to the situation we have right now.
Why does everyone here say this bullshit? chads are not only part of the problem, but are easily the biggest part of it. Cucks play such a small role compared to them that I always find it weird that most incels fixate on them.

Always remember:
All foids die right now --> the problem has become unsolvable
All cucks die right now --> the problem has been partially solved but not by much
All chads die right now --> the problem is completely solved

Again, you (plural you) are just defending the version of yourselves that lives in your dreams that you still can't disconnect from

Why does everyone here say this bullshit? chads are not only part of the problem, but are easily the biggest part of it. Cucks play such a small role compared to them that I always find it weird that most incels fixate on them.

Always remember:
All foids die right now --> the problem has become unsolvable
All cucks die right now --> the problem has been partially solved but not by much
All chads die right now --> the problem is completely solved

Again, you (plural you) are just defending the version of yourselves that lives in your dreams that you still can't disconnect from
Chads are by definition the top 10% males so if you kill all chads then you will just create another wave of slightly less attractive chads.. if you kill them too then you will eventually end up just killing everyone. Your argument is basically kill every man that isn't an incel so women have to date us... If you want to imagine some stupid scenario that will never happen then there are a thousand ways to "solve" the problem.
Brainwash all women --> the problem is completely solved. Yeah congratz.. :feelsseriously:

idk grAYcels seem worse than foids and chads tbhngl ngltbh
dude shut up with that shit ffs :feelsseriously:
First: you can apply the same logic to foids

Second:
WHO CARES
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GIVE A SHIT

YOU WILL NEVER BE A CHAD
YOU WILL NEVER HAVE FOIDS INTERESTED IN YOU
YOU WILL NEVER LIVE LIFE

IT WON'T HAPPEN
IT WON'T HAPPEN
IT WON'T HAPPEN

This is your life, you're an incel, this will never change. Defending the enemy for some bullshit intrinsic morality that goes against your own life is the most cucked and retarded thing I've ever heard in my life. If we want to fix things then you better fucking wake up once and for all, stop living in your dreams

Everyone who isn't a blackpilled incel is the enemy, never forget that
high IQ but i dont fully agree

i dont hate chads, im just jealous, they have everything and i have nothing, and its a matter of luck. but i never expected life to be fair so im not mad

I see everyone who isn't one of us as an enemy, good post tho

Brainwash all women --> the problem is completely solved. Yeah congratz.. :feelsseriously:
Brainwash all women --> chads will still keep their harems with the help from normies, the problem isn't solved at all. I was only giving an hypothetical scenario to show how at the end it's always chads who are our enemies