Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Stop self improving/looksmaxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Only those who think they still have a shot at ascendance do this shit. If you’re working out because you enjoy it, fair enough because I guess it can be classed as a cope, but if you’re going to the gym for the sole purpose of trying to get women and ascend then maybe you’re not really an incel after all... maybe you’re a fakecel who knows he still has a shot. A true incel knows it’s over and indulges himself with copes in order to survive the day and fight off the ever lurking pit of despair and depression that warps his mind.

Don’t self-improve, don’t looksmaxx, don’t improve your personality, don’t do any of that shit. Stop wasting your time. None of your ancestors nor mine needed to get a 6 pack to attract women. It came naturally. If it doesn’t come naturally, you’re fucked.

just stop theory

I wanna moneymaxx so I can move the fuck out of my ma's and get more copes.

I wanna moneymaxx so I can move the fuck out of my ma's and get more copes.
That’s alright you can moneymaxx for copes but don’t do it for self improvement purposes that helps you to “ascend”. It’s all bollocks.

Cope they had 6 packs back in the day u ever saw a Greek statue?

i dont care what you do tbh

but you are just stretching the definition of the word, some people here think that you cant be incel unless you try your hardest , whereas others say that doing so is evidence of fakeceldom, incel as as a label might as well be meaningless at this point.

crabs in the bucket

bro.....if you don't have slightly overinflated upper arms, a huge watch and skintight jeans on skinny legs......are you even trying?

I take care of my health and try making money, being incel is already bad enough, being a poor and ill incel? Out of the question

i need to bodymaxx tbh
i hate living in this flabby low T flesh prison

lookmaxing only matters after moneymaxing

where are you going to show your physique anyway? to your 50 female orbiters on social media?

get your teeth/weight problems fixed if you have them, and go make some fucking money. anything else is nuclear level cope.

exactly
dont get better bcs then ur are a fakecel :feels: :feels: :feels:
Yes, you should rot like me.
where are you going to show your physique anyway? to your 50 female orbiters on social media?

get your teeth/weight problems fixed if you have them, and go make some fucking money. anything else is nuclear level cope.
Money I don’t really mind because everyone needs money to live.

Just be volcel via not trying theory

You know that if someone doesn't try to looksmax a single bit then he can be considered a volcel, don't you? for example, things like being fat is really a Schrödinger situation

and honestly, if you aren't trying to scape Inceldom then you can be considered a volcel, fakecel or even a faggot (doing threads like this is very suspect)

and wealth maxxing will still improve your life in general, you literally need money to do almost everything nowadays don't matter what you do, there's no scape sadly

(I still need a computer and games to cope better :feelsbadman::cryfeels:)