Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stop the fat female cope. None of us have a chance at getting a non obese female.

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
In america 50% of females are obese and that's not even counting the others that are still fat but not considered obese.
Obviously the top 50% of non obese females will have all the chads locking them down, followed by the rich betabuxers and chadlites locking down the lower tier skinny females. so only the obese females are left. no matter what you do, the only chance you have at ascending is to fuck an obese female
I hope your content with the fact that all your years of gymceling and looksmaxing awarded you with this:
nintchdbpict000254635129.jpg

Then I'm a volcel.
Remember, no landwhales.

How tf do people get so fat

Chubby is kinda nice but cant even have that either

Obesity is not that common (afaik ~40% of US foids >20yrs are obese and additional ~30% are overweight but NOT obese).. But it will soon be.

How tf do people get so fat
Females have absolutely no incentive to maintain a healthy weight because at the end if the day Chad will still raw dog them even if they are landwhales

only hope is to go to foreign countries but even that won't work

When I see women in fast food places its scary how much they eat. These office worker women I saw.. they had burger, fries, pop & desert. And that was just their lunch, you know they had a big breakfast, and would have a gigantic dinner followed by desert.

Obesity is not that common (afaik ~40% of US foids >20yrs are obese and additional ~30% are overweight but NOT obese).. But it will soon be.

The data I've seen indicates only about 15% of women under age 30 are of a healthy weight
Fatpill

Since women under age 30 (and over age 18) are only 12% of the population, yet receive attention from men of all physical types under age 50, we're easily looking at a 20+ to 1 ratio of male options per attractive female.

Obviously the top 50% of non obese females will have all the chads locking them down, followed by the rich betabuxers and chadlites locking down the lower tier skinny females. so only the obese females are left. no matter what you do
Females have absolutely no incentive to maintain a healthy weight because at the end if the day Chad will still raw dog them even if they are landwhales
So you saying that landwhales are left out but then again there are not because Chad ist fucking them? Which one is it?

I'm also a volcel than. I mean i would be ok with a chubby girl, but true fatties are gross ded srs. My perfect 11 inch dick deserves something better.

I'm also a volcel than. I mean i would be ok with a chubby girl, but true fatties are gross ded srs. My perfect 11 inch dick deserves something better.

So you saying that landwhales are left out but then again there are not because Chad ist fucking them? Which one is it?
I'm talking about them getting locked down.
Chad will fuck them but not be in a long term relationship or marriage with them.
So an incels only hope is that he lucks out and enters in a ling term relationship or marriage with a low tier obese female

I wouldn't mind a slightly fat or chubby girl, im skinnyfat myself but i just couldn't stand a landwhale my pp won't even get hard not even gonna lie

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind a slightly fat or chubby girl, im skinnyfat myself but i just couldn't stand a landwhale my pp won't even get hard to the soob not even gonna lie
Ngl I wouldn't mind getting a bj from a landwhale but I'd never fuck her

Stop the fat female cope. None of us have a chance at getting a female.

I wish I had the genetics to gain just a little bit of weight. I'm highly jealous of fat bastards.

The data I've seen indicates only about 15% of women under age 30 are of a healthy weight
View attachment 193331
Since women under age 30 (and over age 18) are only 12% of the population, yet receive attention from men of all physical types under age 50, we're easily looking at a 20+ to 1 ratio of male options per attractive female.
JFL, even foids at or near their prime are 160 pounds (ca. 73 kg) on average. That's as heavy as the average male 60 years ago. Do you know what 160 pounds looks like on an average-height non-active guy? Not that impressive. Just imagine, if your grandmother in her 20's time-travelled to the current year, she'd be a Tinder goddess for the sole reason that she's not clinically obese.

Just lol that this thing has more SMV than the whole forum combined :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

In america 50% of females are obese and that's not even counting the others that are still fat but not considered obese.
Obviously the top 50% of non obese females will have all the chads locking them down, followed by the rich betabuxers and chadlites locking down the lower tier skinny females. so only the obese females are left. no matter what you do, the only chance you have at ascending is to fuck an obese female
I hope your content with the fact that all your years of gymceling and looksmaxing awarded you with this:

Even the obese females are ignoring me , the thirsty guys boost thier ego to Andromeda and beyond !

Call me a volcel all you want I rather die a virgin than force myself to date somebody like that. Dating women for the sake of it is just pathetic. Have some self respect. It's true we can't force foids to like us but I'll rather have prostitutes and satisfy my libido that way while I focus on more important issues in my life instead of tormenting over not having a fatty gf JFL.

And it's always the zero virtues fat women that are left. The ones with sub 5 face, no tits, no ass, no hips.

At least chadlites will. Just have a hole theory is legit.

It is always ..always ..every fucking time its only the fat ass landwhale foid that feel so entitled ..even had one asking me for my height ..and most of them are weird as shit ..with all those crazy hobbies and stuff ..

THE FOOD IS NOT YOUR FRIEND BITCH !

God, how shitty and unfair life is. To think we have to spend half our life wagecucking while also improving ourselves and gymmaxxing to the absolute most only to receive this eldritch abominations at 30 yrs old.

Give me a break and kys society

pretty much all the fertile aged females around me in college are at a healthy weight and fuckable

id fuck an obese female without hesitation

This is very true. I'd actually go as far to say that most fat to obese women have even higher standards than some model-tier women.
You have to be a chad of course but you could literally be homeless no money or belongings other than the clothes your wearing and those models will still bang the homeless chad, while if your average or just as ugly as the fat girl you have to have enough money to build a skyscraper out of, bow to their every whim, and have thirty different skills to be "interesting". Of course you could always go out to bar and get a drunk fat girl to bang but what guy with even the lowest amount of self respect will do that?