Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stop the “height>face” coping

Iamquiteugly

Iamquiteugly

Recruit
★★★★★
As a temporarily embarrassed turbomanlet idek why I’m bothering to bring this up but this cope is just retarded. Most women do not completely rule out average height men (5’9-5’11).

EDE3A41B ECA5 4E9F A1DB 5414E2FB9ADA

However in 2015 the average looking man all around had an extremely low match rate on Tinder
CB2D9796 5A83 4136 9521 2EDCAED6CA14

“B-b-but this study (https://incels.is/threads/scientifi...f-importance-is-race-height-face-money.59098/ ) showed that height>face” It actually doesn’t, the average height requires $87,000 dollars a year to be equal to top tier height compared to the average face which needs $143,000 (it also says a 5’8 women can almost never be equally attractive to a 5’2 woman, which anyone who’s been outside knows is bullshit, but whatever). “But it says being short is worse than ugly”. Once you get to a certain height there will be a large percentage of women your height or taller, and that is skewing the data. There is a caveat with Face>Height, you have to at least be 1 inch taller
1DE34E17 3CAC 4E5F A239 ADF80D22E866

If you are at least 1 inch taller Face matters more, if you are shorter, you can’t really make up for that, it’s over 99.9% So try not to be a sub 5’9 turbomanlet, and def not a sub 5’5 gigamanlet jfl
8C55564A FBC8 4259 8EEB A5DA0055FB1A

It also matters as much as dick, and arguably less than shoulder to hip (though I think that’s just because of obese people skewing results)
215C2704 4835 40A2 8241 F6FD9149E740

“B-b-but dick doesn’t matter if you’re short”
True, but it’s way worse if you have a bad shoulder to hip ratio
BCBEBF1B C83A 41ED 9C98 6E0C03D3B3E2

Bonus Dickpill
345619B4 3940 490D 820B 2AC79A84BAA6

All of the components are important, but some of them are more important, because of it: Face>>>>>Height>>>>Dick size>>>>>Frame

Bad face + Bad height = Incel
Good face + Good height = not Incel
Bad face + Good height = most likely Incel
Good face + Bad height = most likely not an Incel

Face > Height

Those arguing that Height > Face are usually sub 5'7, so they have good reason to belive thats whats holding them back

I'm not average height nor are most manlets. You have no idea how much height matters.

I'm not average height nor are most manlets. You have no idea how much height matters.
I’m literally a turbomanlet because of my scoliosis I’m getting surgery for

No one said that height doesnt matters, we just said that faces matter more. Obvously height can contribute for someone being not able to have sex, but face contributes more

Bad face + Bad height = Incel
Good face + Good height = not Incel
Bad face + Good height = most likely Incel
Good face + Bad height = most likely not an Incel

Face > Height

Depends how bad the height is. If you are like 4'10 no amount of good facial features will save you. Though whatever your physical case is it is always better to have a good looking face than have anything else. Face is everything.

Depends how bad the height is. If you are like 4'10 no amount of good facial features will save you. Though whatever your physical case is it is always better to have a good looking face than have anything else. Face is everything.
4'10 is deformed dude. It's an outlier. Less than 0.5%men are that height. Most manlets here are 5'6-5'8 and some faggots even claim 6'0 as manlet height

it doesnt matter none of us is good enough anyway

Nobody said height doesn't matter, a confident manlet with a good face slays, a fucked up face will kill your chances

Height is as important as the face.
And please don't forget the importance of your penis size.

how come only greycels produce high iq threads

It depends on where you live, in southern Italy what counts is height and status, then the handsome face and money (in descending order of importance).

As a temporarily embarrassed turbomanlet idek why I’m bothering to bring this up but this cope is just retarded. Most women do not completely rule out average height men (5’9-5’11).

View attachment 348499
However in 2015 the average looking man all around had an extremely low match rate on Tinder View attachment 348498
“B-b-but this study (https://incels.is/threads/scientifi...f-importance-is-race-height-face-money.59098/ ) showed that height>face” It actually doesn’t, the average height requires $87,000 dollars a year to be equal to top tier height compared to the average face which needs $143,000 (it also says a 5’8 women can almost never be equally attractive to a 5’2 woman, which anyone who’s been outside knows is bullshit, but whatever). “But it says being short is worse than ugly”. Once you get to a certain height there will be a large percentage of women your height or taller, and that is skewing the data. There is a caveat with Face>Height, you have to at least be 1 inch tallerView attachment 348524
If you are at least 1 inch taller Face matters more, if you are shorter, you can’t really make up for that, it’s over 99.9% So try not to be a sub 5’9 turbomanlet, and def not a sub 5’5 gigamanlet jflView attachment 348522
It also matters as much as dick, and arguably less than shoulder to hip (though I think that’s just because of obese people skewing results)
View attachment 348526
View attachment 348527
Bonus Dickpill View attachment 348528
Height wouldn't help me much on dating apps. I've set my height(5'7) to 6ft and still got nothing. But in real life height helps you attain wealth and status,

Answer this. Would you bully an ugly guy who's huge, or a less ugly guy who's 5 foot nothing?

Never denied height is more important socially, but not raw attraction
Height affects how strong you are. Your face doesn't. Nuff said
Prettyboys are the biggest slayers on tinder, college, and hs and most don’t look particularly strong. There is no evolutionary advantage to facial harmony, we are basically just peacocking as a species
Also the dickpill doesn't matter for manlets:
It does have some effect until about 5-6 inches under average height, at which point it does not.

View attachment 348499
However in 2015 the average looking man all around had an extremely low match rate on Tinder View attachment 348498
“B-b-but this study (https://incels.is/threads/scientifi...f-importance-is-race-height-face-money.59098/ ) showed that height>face” It actually doesn’t, the average height requires $87,000 dollars a year to be equal to top tier height compared to the average face which needs $143,000 (it also says a 5’8 women can almost never be equally attractive to a 5’2 woman, which anyone who’s been outside knows is bullshit, but whatever). “But it says being short is worse than ugly”. Once you get to a certain height there will be a large percentage of women your height or taller, and that is skewing the data. There is a caveat with Face>Height, you have to at least be 1 inch tallerView attachment 348524
If you are at least 1 inch taller Face matters more, if you are shorter, you can’t really make up for that, it’s over 99.9% So try not to be a sub 5’9 turbomanlet, and def not a sub 5’5 gigamanlet jflView attachment 348522
View attachment 348526
View attachment 348527
Bonus Dickpill View attachment 348528
7F4D2D9A 455B 4E4E A8BB 91CF29642AEC

Idk, seen plenty of jockeys who are between 4'10 and 5'6" weighing 108 to 120lbs with some of the hottest foids to walk our planet. On the other hand, add in an ugly face, i say most foids wont do it. Tolerance available for height n weight never for looks.

Y
Those arguing that Height > Face are usually sub 5'7, so they have good reason to belive thats whats holding them back
yeah
It's just a form of ego protection