Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stop using gendered pronouns for foid and call underage foids as foidlets we must totally dehumanized them

C

Currycel25

Banned
-
So I made a similar thread like this a while back and nothing has changed
many people in this community call females as foids to show our indifference towards femoids
But this is not widely being used anymore in incels and lookmaxx also using gendered pronouns such as she and her should also be unacceptable
in this forum because it leads to humanisation of women and seeing them as people
also underage foids shall be called as foidlets
This will serve two goals first one being to lessen the stigmas of talking about underage girls in a sexual manner and second one being to confuse the normie who lurk this site

Language is power language controls our thoughts processes the Jews knows this it's time we use this to our advantage

Silly GrAYcel. Foidlet = a short foid

You can’t just give a term a new meaning when it already has one :feelsseriously:

What do you think about the term "minifoids"? I've been using it for underage foids.
This will serve two goals first one being to lessen the stigmas of talking about underage girls in a sexual manner and second one being to confuse the normie who lurk this site
High IQ.

Silly GrAYcel. Foidlet = a short foid

You can’t just give a term a new meaning when it already has one:feels:
No do u call small pigs as piglets ofcouse not
It's different then calling short men as menlets as we are actual are human being
Foids are just pigs and smaller foids are foidlets

I just write whatever the first word is that comes to mind.
Don't care about putting enough effort into thinking whether to use foid, toilet, she, shigger, etc

Last edited:
No do u call small pigs as piglets ofcouse not
It's different then calling short men as menlets as we are actual are human being
Foids are just pigs and smaller foids are foidlets
JFL, based currycel. You might be on to something ngl. Even then, it doesn’t matter because niggas are still gonna keep referring to foidlets as JBs

No let's us it for short foids smaller then 5'4
But "foidlet" seems more like it'd be used for short foids than "minifoids".

Underage foids could be reffered to simply as "little foids". Maybe just "young foids". Or "underfoids".

You are not experienced enough young one, spend a year here and respect the higher ranks. Make yourself comfortable

wow, this is gay though boss.

you got bad genes, it's over. that's just how it works. why spend all this energy pretending that you don't see women as people when the fact that you know you will never be loved by one is what makes you so miserable? women genuinely see us as subhuman, to them it's nature, effortless, they don't need to contrive shit like this because their disgust is sincere, and that's beautiful.

jfl, greycel pajeets make awful threads.

jfl, greycel pajeets make awful threads.
Shutup u racist trash English isn't my first language I wouldn't even be here if we had our own communities in Hindi

I fully agree and hate using "she". Whats a good alternative fot "she" and "her"?

But "foidlet" seems more like it'd be used for short foids than "minifoids".

Underage foids could be reffered to simply as "little foids". Maybe just "young foids". Or "underfoids".
Foidlings?

IT THAT or it's
That is a good one

Tried using it before but not fond of ut cause its an acknowledgement of their existence as object. But theyre below objects

It equalizes them with day a carton box or a utensil. Both of these have positive and useful functions

I dunno man all the lingo and chest puffing really emphasizes how enthralled some incels are with women.

Whatever I think of women or my lot in life I won't reduce myself to baby-talk lol.

Holes

That is a good one

Tried using it before but not fond of ut cause its an acknowledgement of their existence as object. But theyre below objects

It equalizes them with day a carton box or a utensil. Both of these have positive and useful functions
Women do have uses as sex objects and baby makers tho it's just that because of tbe current cuckery culture and politics they are of no use
#makefoidsusefullagain

Women do have uses as sex objects and baby makers tho it's just that because of tbe current cuckery culture and politics they are of no use
#makefoidsusefullagain
They have uses but they are inferior to objects. Objects are neutral. Foids are to less than neutral . Thus require inferior pronouns. Any highIQ linguistmaxxercel got an idea?
They have uses but they are inferior to objects. Objects are neutral. Foids are less than neutral . They require inferior pronouns. Any highIQ linguistmaxxercel got an idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back