Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

‘Stop using incel sites’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Society robots will say how it’s a bad idea to use incel sites but from my experience, when I mention my social unacceptable views and opinions on an incel website, people are fine with it but when I did that on Twitter or any other site filled with society robots, society robots try to put me down by telling me I’m a terrible person, virgin shame me and tell me how my issues are my own fault so at this point, by society logic, where are we supposed to express ѕhit?

Forums like this one are pretty much the only places left where you have any freedom of expression. Even the least worse big sites like Youtube are now also censoring massively.

Incel echo chambers are the only places where reality is observed and discussed

Society robots will say how it’s a bad idea to use incel sites but from my experience, when I mention my social unacceptable views and opinions on an incel website, people are fine with it but when I did that on Twitter or any other site filled with society robots, society robots try to put me down by telling me I’m a terrible person, virgin shame me and tell me how my issues are my own fault so at this point, by society logic, where are we supposed to express ѕhit?
exactly, you aren't allowed to state facts anymore without threats of violence via threatening to get you fired.
There's a reason OKCupid tried to delete all their research, because it proves everything we ever said.

Incel echo chambers are the only places where reality is observed and discussed
I don't think this is an echo-chamber at all. I give it that some points of view and subjects are banned here, like gay stuff, tranny stuff and obviously bluepilled/male feminist trash. But other than that, incels' opinions on all subjects vary wildly and we discuss freely about everything. Without anyone being censored or downvoted like on Reddit.

Forums like this one are pretty much the only places left where you have any freedom of expression. Even the least worse big sites like Youtube are now also censoring massively.
Very true, the sad thing is most people have never freely expressed themselves. It find it so therapeutic to say Filthy NIGGERS whenever I want.
Or PAKI scum or Lolis forever!

this is the only forum where i can talk about my feelings without backlash.

One of the only places I can find people to relate about my inceldom, where tf else am I supposed to share about being an incel without being attacked by an army of soys.

One of the only places I can find people to relate about my inceldom, where tf else am I supposed to share about being an incel without being attacked by an army of soys.
Anywhere else besides sites like this have a base of virtue signalling fuck bags.

Why is it on plural, "incel sites"?

There is only one incel site (this one)

Why is it on plural, "incel sites"?

There is only one incel site (this one)
Not gonna mention other incel sites as I don’t want to get in trouble by a staff member on here for advertising but I can assure you that there are other incel sites.