Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Stop with the asians like white men meme

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Asians like attractive white men, asian women dont like me any more than white, black or hispanic women just because im white. This is a big cope pushed by white incels who hope to have a chance but in reality asian women dont think your sexy or attractive they think you are a subhuman

White is more attractive to Asians they worship white features

So what you're saying is: you have to be attractive to get laid.

What a revolutionary thought. I don't understand why others make up theories to get around that.

Another white trying to cope when it’s been proven over and over .

Asian women deserve the rope

Another white trying to cope when it’s been proven over and over .

Always whitecels who deny that they have it easy compared to us ethnics.
No empathy at all kek

Cope, a 5/10 white guy is more attractive in the eyes of thirsty asian women than an 7/10 ethnic guy

Always whitecels who deny that they have it easy compared to us ethnics.
No empathy at all kek
Legit saw a asian with a sub 5 white guy at the store today. Whites have it the easiest out of any race. I’m tired of these guys coping.

Not true. They go after the white nerds and geeks.

Whites are gods to asian skanks. Tf u mean

White men have it easy, here's a pic:

Reply-Gay-Male.png

an anecdotal story doesn't prove shit
that's fine but its been proven on this forum time and time again that whites have it easy with Asian chicks chad or not. If you want to keep coping and making your shitty alphadestiny threads that's fine idc.

So what you're saying is: you have to be attractive to get laid.

What a revolutionary thought. I don't understand why others make up theories to get around that.
You May Be One Of The Few People On This Site Who See Through All This Bullshit

A 5/10 white guy is more attractive in the eyes of thirsty asian women than an 7/10 ethnic guy

Disagree.

Women see a 5/10 guy as just that: a 5/10 guy.

A 7/10 man is more attractive than his 5/10 counterpart. Race is not really a factor.

You've just reached the summit of mount cope:

CpKdfAf.jpg

SsBFCgY.jpg

zB7Tk96.png

These are just 3 real life examples. I see these types of couples everywhere every fucking day.

You've just reached the summit of mount cope:

CpKdfAf.jpg

SsBFCgY.jpg

zB7Tk96.png

These are just 3 real life examples. I see these types of couples everywhere every fucking day.

Pretty looksmatched. These guys mog me

Asians like attractive white men, asian women dont like me any more than white, black or hispanic women just because im white. This is a big cope pushed by white incels who hope to have a chance but in reality asian women dont think your sexy or attractive they think you are a subhuman
Are you fucking kidding me. Chinkcels are subhuman AF. JFL at ER and cho.

You have to be Germanic white.

Pretty looksmatched. These guys mog me

Looksmatched? The first guy is a literal lightbulb and the bitch is a landwhale. The second guy has a deformed jaw, but the bitch is way too hot for him.

Kek, a white torso is more than enough for an asian noodlewhore:

hJA0h5V.jpg

The only IOI I've ever gotten was from an Asian girl. I do think it's true to a certain extent.

I'm a tall and white guy, where's my Asian gf?

Seriously, so many copers on this site... Women of all races are still women and thus have the same standards.

Dude seriously just be fucking honest, you have a racial advantage, if this was an rpg video game it would be like you chose the white race which has a bonus of +10 attractiveness vs asians, its not even funny how much asian women worship white men and white features. Unless you are fucking physically deformed its almost impossible for you not to go to an asian country and get laid.

Heck didn't a guy recently get banned for doing such a thing and then bragging about it. He was average looking, perfect example of a 5/10, and I see him as a 5/10 so imagine what the white roasties in his country of origin see him as, more like a 4 probably. So a 4-5 out of 10 guy can just waltz into an asian country and get laid endlessly and you still want to fucking deny this shit. I literally work with a guy who lived in Canada, and told me most of the girls he dated were asians and it was easy for him to get them, he primarily targeted asians because they "responded better". He's a legit 5/10 white guy. Cut the bullshit please.

Last edited:
It depends on your location. If you're in an Asian country and you're an average white guy, if you can't get laid you're a mentalcel. Girls will pick and choose from what's in front of them, and with regard to online dating, they can get a guy 2-3 points higher than them so why settle for just an average white guy if you can get better? It's not difficult to determine why things turn out like they do. If you had the closest equivalent to the SMV of a woman (chad/chadlite) are you going to pick out a pretty, skinny girl, or are you going to pick out a plain jane who is carrying extra weight? The answer is pretty simple.

When a female sees a male with recessed and weak facial bones, that's the equivalent of us seeing an obese female. We just don't want any part in it and neither do they. Development is crucial for a male and millimeters decide your life.

I'm a tall and white guy, where's my Asian gf?

Seriously, so many copers on this site... Women of all races are still women and thus have the same standards.

Wrong, white men are seen almost as a token of "high social status" among asian women, so just being white gives you a leg up, and stop being disingenious, you ask where is your Asian GF, I ask how many asian women did you even attempt to woo...... exactly. Most of you so called white incels don't even do shit and then you say - "seeee, seeeee, look nothing happened, seeee I'm incel". Nothing happened because you didn't put in much effort.

I've tried to court white girls, black girls, asian girls, fat girls, tall girls, stacies out of my league even (got friend zoned hardcore), spanish girls, legit 3/10 girls. Never got laid even once, always ends in a friendzone or just being ignored. Still haven't really stopped trying, most of the white cells here from what I've read probably only target white women, and then use the few failures they have in that department as proof of them being incel, I call bullshit. Black women literally speak about trying to get a white man so they can get a child with some "good hair", white men are fetishized in some shape or form by the women of all other ethnicities.

Like I said, unless you are physically deformed you have no excuse, you are probably the only person keeping you from getting laid, Trying courting black women for once, women of other races, get out of your comfort zone and see if you still fail, but you won't, because then you'd have to admit that you never were incel and were the only thing holding yourself back.

Dude seriously just be fucking honest, you have a racial advantage, if this was an rpg video game it would be like you chose the white race which has a bonus of +10 attractiveness vs asians, its not even funny how much asian women worship white men and white features. Unless you are fucking physically deformed its almost impossible for you not to go to an asian country and get laid.

Heck didn't a guy recently get banned for doing such a thing and then bragging about it. He was average looking, perfect example of a 5/10, and I see him as a 5/10 so imagine what the white roasties in his country of origin see him as, more like a 4 probably. So a 4-5 out of 10 guy can just waltz into an asian country and get laid endlessly and you still want to fucking deny this shit. I literally work with a guy who lived in Canada, and told me most of the girls he dated were asians and it was easy for him to get them, he primarily targeted asians because they "responded better". He's a legit 5/10 white guy. Cut the bullshit please.
All these "just be x" theorys are a meme Im white and asian women think im ugly

OKCupid isn't believable source. Try Tinder BBC experiment. Once you'll try to cuck me, shitskin I'll chop your head off in the name of Odin.
It's a completely believeable source. I do much better than my ethnic friends on Tinder and I'm whiter than you are cuck, I'm a blue eyed blond haired WASP

Another whiteboi scared of travelling to asia, nothing to see here.

It's a completely believeable source. I do much better than my ethnic friends on Tinder and I'm whiter than you are cuck, I'm a blue eyed blond haired WASP
You seemed like an ethnic. Also if you are white so why do you exactly are defending BBC's? You are on the side of ethnics against white man. Btw I am also blonde haired and blue eyed so you aren't whiter than me.

You seemed like an ethnic. Also if you are white so why do you exactly are defending BBC's? You are on the side of ethnics against white man. Btw I am also blonde haired and blue eyed so you aren't whiter than me.
I'm not on their "side". I'm just saying that whites do better in the dating game and they do, it's undeniable. Also, you are a Slav... That's a lower tier of white and you know it.

I'm not on their "side". I'm just saying that whites do better in the dating game and they do, it's undeniable. Also, you are a Slav... That's a lower tier of white and you know it.
Hahahhahh, learn history idiot. First blonde-haired human was a Slav with Aryan haplogroup R1A. Also Germanics are a mixture of Balto-Slavs, Celts and "Proto-Europeans" with haplogroup I1 which is very close to Semitic haplogroup J1.

Hahahhahh, learn history idiot. First blonde-haired human was a Slav with Aryan haplogroup R1A. Also Germanics are a mixture of Balto-Slavs, Celts and "Proto-Europeans" with haplogroup I1 which is very close to Semitic haplogroup J1.
Cope.

What about WASP?
Aren't they Germanics? IIRC the British are just Germans who hopped on a boat and sailed to the UK to settle there.

All these "just be x" theorys are a meme Im white and asian women think im ugly

Yeah I call BS, unless you are physically deformed or your face is really fucked up (the exception to the rule, most men are "average looking", hence the word "AVERAGE"), then you have no excuse and its likely due to your own lack of trying. Even then I'm being lenient because I've see a lot of couples of asian women with BELOW AVERAGE WHITE MALES. Also courting asian women in a western country isn't the same thing as courting asian women in an asian country.

Asian women also see white men as a possible meal ticket, a possible escape from their "shitty lives" in their country of origin, that you may possibly "take her with you". That in itself ups your attraction, especially in poor countries like Thailand or the Philippines.

You have multiple factors that are seen as "desirable traits"
1. European Features - Desired by basically all ethnic women for their children (connected to #2 and #3), especially asians and blacks, l'm black and like I said its a known thing to hear black women say they want a baby with "some good hair", a scrawny nerdy average looking white guy can get a girl that I would have to get buff and "pull thug game" for. Not only that ethnic women ironically tend to hate dark skin (again especially black women), you ever sit amongst a group of black women and listen to them speak about desirable traits, dark skin is almost always used as a -1 in selecting the man, its seen as a negative trait.

2. Perception Of Social Status - Obvious what this one means, being white means you are perceived to be of a higher social class among women, especially among women of other ethnicities, especially among women of other ethnicities in poor countries.

3. Perception Of Wealth - Also obvious, being white makes you be perceived by the women of other races (also your own race in comparison to other ethnic males) as "having money".

4. The Escape Route - The most effective tool in a white man's arsenal in getting laid in ethnic countries (and even your own country), its so effective it works without him even being aware of it. It goes hand in hand with #2 and #3. Women perceive you as a possible escape route from their current life in their poor countries, and fucking you and getting you attached to them increases their chances of you taking them with you back home.

That's just what I can come up with off the top of my head and there's way more and everybody knows about this, but go ahead and pretend like everything I've said here is a lie.

Last edited: