Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stop with the “YOU CAN’T BE INCEL WITH HUNTER EYES”

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
If you have bad bone structure, super long midface and a bird nose like me then you CAN be Incel with hunter eyes. Hunter eyes may help you but they sure as shit won’t save your whole face and carry it.

Hunter eyes lmao

long face is one of the biggest death sentences, which can be carried out

HuntER eyes.

578d26b219000026008a6d6d.jpeg

you can be incel even if you have a god-tier facial feature. facial attractiveness depends on many things which Is why looksmaxxing is so difficult with the face. I'm sick of these IF YOU HAVE X TRAIT, YOU CAN'T BE INCEL posts

mikepence said:
you can be incel even if you have a god-tier facial feature. facial attractiveness depends on many things which Is why looksmaxxing is so difficult with the face. I'm sick of these IF YOU HAVE X TRAIT, YOU CAN'T BE INCEL posts

Everyone who said yes to the title is stupid
Being an incel depends on many factors and not on one exact trait. I have heard so much bullshit like "you can't be incel if you're white,you can't be incel if your dick is over 6 inches,you can't be incel if you are tall,you can't be incel if you have a decent jaw,you can't be incel if you are rich etc

We look different,We live different lives and in different regions of the world. I'm maybe not an incel in brazil,japan or south korea but I'm an incel here in germany at this point in time

yeh hunter eyes (+ canthal tilt, narrow palpebral fissure height, prominent & low supraorbital ridge) are associated more w/ dominance/threat than attraction. they are likely orthogonal (independent) to attractive facial features

takes 100 msec to assess facial attractiveness. it's done subconsciously based on overall holistic appearance, and not on independent features. hunter eyes are rarely salient in a good way for facial attractiveness (but they probably are salient in an intimidating way for perceived dominance!)

Hunter eyes are a meme tbh. But you're a good looking guy, and your nose isn't a problem. Your recessed chin, however, definitely is a problem. Fix that. Ignore everything else.

It's about facial harmony, you can give quasimodo a positive canthal tilt all you want, if your face is not pleasant to see you are fucked.

Hunter eyes should be called Mongol eyes. Look at all Greek and Roman statues of beauty all have eyelid exposure (not too much tho) lmao

Ub2w said:
It's about facial harmony, you can give quasimodo a positive canthal tilt all you want, if your face is not pleasant to see you are fucked.

Legit, it's all about the facial harmony

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Hunter eyes are a meme tbh. But you're a good looking guy, and your nose isn't a problem. Your recessed chin, however, definitely is a problem. Fix that. Ignore everything else.
Hunter eyes is not a meme. You have no credibility and don’t know essential features for male ses appeal. You assumed that i’m a goodlooking just from my eye area which in itself debunks your “Hunter eyes is a meme” statement.

Octopusgun2 said:
Hunter eyes is not a meme. You have no credibility and don’t know essential features for male ses appeal. You assumed that i’m a goodlooking just from my eye area which in itself debunks your “Hunter eyes is a meme” statement.

Clarification: Hunter eyes in that you NEED it to be handsome is a meme*

Not to mention your nose looks absolutely fine, yet you claim it's "Bird-like" how about you show us a profile shot because from the front, it looks completely normal.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

Not to mention your nose looks absolutely fine, yet you claim it's "Bird-like" how about you show us a profile shot because from the front, it looks completely normal.

I would but I don’t wanna be memed or roasted.

Octopusgun2 said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
I would but I don’t wanna be memed or roasted.

Pm me! I don't share anything that's been sent to me. Users on here can vouch for me if you need. I'll tag them all, although one's been banned for some reason..