Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Stop worshipping Aryans and Germans

Is Germany over worshipped?

• Total voters
hey stop attacking based kaiser wilhelm
Download 1

Cope Israel exist because of the Balfour Declaration.
Wouldn't of had an army of battle harden jews determined to forge their homeland, and the international community sympathetic to their cause. If Hitler hadn't tried to send them all for a shower.

hey stop attacking based kaiser wilhelm
View attachment 151212
willhpem is a retarded dumbruck failed to cuck France. Hitler raped France in 2 weeks while dumbruck willhelm couldn't do it in years. If willhelm planned better, he could have easily won WW1. but no he had be retarded idiot

germany in the 21st century is for cucks tbh

nuke that gay place

probably not. Nazis failed is what counts all cause the idiot Hitler wasted too much time on Jews and bailing on Italy's invasion of Greeks, if retard succeeded world would be better place in some ways. but ofc he lost while destroying Europe and bringing Soviet Union to new levels of power.
I read somewhere that they agreed to kick out the Jews of Germany and send them to Israel hence why they had a currency which featured the nazi symbol and the Jewish star. But it's a deep subject.

Germany = cuckmany

Aryan=/=Germany

For every single kikecel saying Fuck Germany.
Here i leave my response:

I just reported you, fucking JEWS everywhere!!!

Never ever talk bad things about my Fuhrer again

Fuck them. Highest civilisation (not perfect, but highest) are japs

If your MedCuck civilization can get conquered and destroyed by savages, then you are lower than they are.

Germany is one of the most cucked countries out there, a bunch of lifeless soyboys working themselves to death so aryan chad can fuck their women jfl

No one is worshipping germans and Aryans here.

I don't like Germany tbh.