Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Stopped taking my jewpills

• Thread starter Therapywasaaste
  • Start date
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I've been on antidepressants for over a year now (I've tried another kind since then) I was suicidal back then and wasn't blackpilled yet. I been on ADD meds for a couple months too. I stopped taking them both. And I haven't noticed anything different. My ADD meds don't have any withdrawal symptoms, the others ones supposedly do but I haven't noticed any. I'm feeling just as suicidal as before though. I'm not suicidal because of depression, I don't believe I have depression anyway, it's simply as a result of circumstances.

Last edited:
Prozac only made it impossible for me to express my emotions

I understand why Reb snapped
He couldn't express emotions through crying or ranting, so he resorted to a more artistic approach

not a good idea tbh, you shouldn't quit this kind of drugs cold turkey

never take the jewpills alll they do is dilute your mind, make you retarded and get you hooked so they can sell it to you over and over for increasing profit with increasing doses

Prozac only made it impossible for me to express my emotions

I understand why Reb snapped
He couldn't express emotions through crying or ranting, so he resorted to a more artistic approach
I don't have prozac I was on escitalopram which is like generic Lexi pro

Last edited:
bruh mine gave me a killer headache for a day when i quit

You should never take them in the first place
I did and i saw hell for a week then i threw it all in the trash
I quit cold turkey with zero issues
Not everyone is the same. those drugs are more dangerous and can be more addictive than hard drugs, they should be treated with carefulness

I did and i saw hell for a week then i threw it all in the trash

Not everyone is the same. those drugs are more dangerous and can be more addictive than hard drugs, they should be treated with carefulness
Pussy

Good. Don't be a slave to the eternal jew.

Depression is natural response to inceldom, pills aren't going to fix it

Depression is natural response to inceldom, pills aren't going to fix it
Dude what I have always said, the majority of "common" mental illnesses such as depression and anxiety are usually caused by circumstantial things instead of cognitive imbalances. While there are some people that become depressed just randomly, most people who are depressed are that way because they see some unchangeable issue in their life.

Fuck that it took me a year to convince my psychiatrist to give me benzos instead of SSRIs, I’m gonna go pop 4mg right now

Look bro. If you want to be a jew you gotta take the jewpills...

You will probably experience withdrawal effects but they should fuck off after a week or some shit like that.
not a good idea tbh, you shouldn't quit this kind of drugs cold turkey
Cold turkey is the best and fast way, yeah, you will get shitty side effects but you get them out the road faster.

Stopped taking mine months ago