Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stopping fornication is the only way to ensure teen love.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
Teen love is the meaning of emotional (non science or art) human life. Everyone needs teen love. Should society cheat good men out of teen virgin love juat because some degenerate chads want to know more than one girl? One to one couple formation is the only solution. I want love so badly. Why would space carpenter do this to me? Why would he allow stupid bully normies to have lives and leave decent people to hobbycope in isolation for the rest of their lives? (Note to oneitiscels/younglovecels - do not listen to songs about said topic unless you want to rope.)

Society downplaying the importance of teen love "oh don't worry, you should be more focused on your studies and getting a job, you don't have time to think about that!" when it forms the basic building blocks for a functioning adulthood is negligent at best and malicious at worst.

Society downplaying the importance of teen love "oh don't worry, you should be more focused on your studies and getting a job, you don't have time to think about that!" when it forms the basic building blocks for a functioning adulthood is negligent at best and malicious at worst.
I literally failed highschool on purpose out of loneliness.

Lol teen love.

I literally failed highschool on purpose out of loneliness.
Even the guys that succeed in high school and put foids out of their mind learn the importance of missing out on the milestone of teen love when finally trying to date in college. Pre selection and past experience is something foids value heavily and can mean the difference between coming off as a socially adjustable person or a clear dysfunctional non-NT involuntary loner.

This is something like when a person did not have toys in childhood. And so he became an adult. He can buy himself any toy. But this will not fill this big gap in his life.

Even the guys that succeed in high school and put foids out of their mind learn the importance of missing out on the milestone of teen love when finally trying to date in college. Pre selection and past experience is something foids value heavily and can mean the difference between coming off as a socially adjustable person or a clear dysfunctional non-NT involuntary loner.
Well said. I see this whenever I walk past college-aged men. They're just different to me. Even the ones that are as ugly as me or worse are simply more human. I couldn't even fake being normal like them if I was offered a billion dollars.

Agree 110%
There shouldn't even be an age of consent for fornication. It should be forbidden. Only age of consent for marriage is sane

is truth bro , I have 35 yeras old, and I want teen love each day of my life