Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Stopping Trump re election is why (((They))) released COVID-19

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
Isnt it convenient that corona kun came just in time to tarnish Trumps reputation?

Now trump is cancelled from basically the entire internet jfl and guess (((who))) runs most if not all of those services that banned based Trump?

Trump is being vilified the way they vilified the Fuhrer.

Yeah, it gave them an excuse to do the whole mail-in ballots shit as well, at this point I don't know wtf to believe which is exactly what commies would want.
I only heard last night that the top guy at WHO is a fucking marxist who is being sued for genocide in his shithole country,

Thinking trump isn't one of (((there))) puppets :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Modern politics is nothing more then a play to keep the nation divided at this point so they don't turn against the real enemy.

that makes a lot of sense if you remember the virus is chinese

The Trump admin have only themselves to blame for their sheer incompetence.

Yeah, it gave them an excuse to do the whole mail-in ballots shit as well, at this point I don't know wtf to believe which is exactly what commies would want.
I only heard last night that the top guy at WHO is a fucking marxist who is being sued for genocide in his shithole country,
Giga Based
except the fuhrer called out the jews
The Fuhrer was ahead of his time. I watched a documentary called "Adolf Hitler vs. The Jew World Order" and it shows that jews are giga evil and have been forcefully removed from multiple countries for just being pure evil
Thinking trump isn't one of (((there))) puppets :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Modern politics is nothing more then a play to keep the nation divided at this point so they don't turn against the real enemy.
High IQ

Last edited:
that makes a lot of sense if you remember the virus is chinese
Releasing in china was just a decoy - a sleight of hand deceptive trick
And big tech is also culpable
And look where it got him :feelsbadman:
He died an honourable death - the death of a soldier who never allows himself to be captured by the (((enemy))) and never goes against his principles

Last edited:
Just be a schizo theory.

Political debate can go anywhere as politics is cope afterall just like religion

Isnt it convenient that corona kun came just in time to tarnish Trumps reputation?

Now trump is cancelled from basically the entire internet jfl and guess (((who))) runs most if not all of those services that banned based Trump?

Trump is being vilified the way they vilified the Fuhrer.
I agree. I remember before covid thinking to myself, hmm somethings not right, Trumps presidency went too well. I though maybe there would be a false flag even if some sort to start another bullshit war or something. Then gook19 appears.

Just blame jews and the chinese theory
Amerimutts are special

Trump is as up Israel's ass as any of them.

(((They))) finance both sides. If they didn't want Trump president he never woulda won.

Just be a schizo theory.
Oh its so over for SchizoCels

Working vaccines DAYS after Biden was "elected". All just a coincidence!
Based Thread tbh ngl
I agree. I remember before covid thinking to myself, hmm somethings not right, Trumps presidency went too well. I though maybe there would be a false flag even if some sort to start another bullshit war or something. Then gook19 appears.
The Kung Flu was created to usher in a Foid President of the United States. Biden is just a trojan horse being used to enable the giga whore Kamala Harris to enter the presidency because (((they))) know that she would never get elected
You're an imbecile.

It "escaped" from a lab bat in Wuhan, China. They were deliberately trying to make a more potent SARS. China released videos of people dropping in the streets and other extreme fearmongering tactics. They launched a massive twitter astro-turfing campaign pushing for lock downs (for the West).

The lab in Wuhan received grants from Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates. The research began in North Carolina under the Obama regime.
Dr. J. Robert OPPENHEIMER IQ

Last edited:

Tbh

He had the White House but was too low IQ to hold it

And all these wannabe right wing tradcucks suck his dick even though he’s pro Israel

I’ts disgusting:feelspuke:

Lol Trump had all the means and data to turn the pandemic into a success. Magamasks, ubi, early lockdown. Instead he decided to sit it out. It would have actually helped his public image being a strong leader and tackle the problem.

Stop peddling conspiracy theories.

He is just low IQ and a greedy fuck. Deal with it. Draining muh swamp jfl...

Last edited:
How have masks and lock downs helped anywhere else? Aren't the UK going into another, more extreme lock down?

Sweden didn't do a lock down or anything else and had no excess deaths.

Huge fail, retard.
UK went into denialism as well initially.

Sweden has the highest death rate and recently admitted, that their strategy failed.

Taiwan, Singapur, NZ and South Korea are positive examples.

INB4 sweden has a low per capita death rate. You have to adjust for population density, quality of the healthcare system and the virus getting to them relatively late.

Last edited:
And it's a FUCKING LIE.

And if you look at USA almost all the excess death was in NY. And flu deaths are way down because they're all attributed to "COVID."
Where and what is the lie?

Flu deaths have been going down, because a lot of people decided to get vaccinated this year to reduce false corona positives.

Also corona is far more contagious. Who already lies dying in the hospital from corona will probably not get the common flu on top. :feelskek:

Also flu season just started. Wait until the data is complete or show me something with dvision into months instead of calling manipulation jfl.
Liar.
The only thing that changed was they started testing more to join the narrative spinning of all the other sad sack of shit governments.
You are the guy making baseless claims. I talk about deaths not cases. Crie all you want. Even if you substract any fakecovid fludeaths, that may be. The huge number of excess deaths still stands.

JFL at simping for Trump this hard.

Look I can understand, these bs dragged out semi lockdowns and also the hypocrisy about preventable deaths like flu suck (called it already out on another place), but a propper 4 week lockdown would have prevented all this including the economic damage.

Last edited:
You're very stupid. JFL, hehe teehee.

I have criticized Trump all year for buying into the bullshit narrative and allowing lock downs, mask mandates, allowing them to shutter small businesses, not doing something about the mail-in ballot tomfoolery. Trump was a retard. The best response was to ban travel especially from places where corona was endemic, and failing that, to do nothing and let it run its course. Even at the beginning with exaggerated numbers the rate of death was not enough to totally destroy the economy.

You are, simply put, a retard. CCP pushed lock downs in the West. You're regurgitating their unproven talking points, good job rube.
Buying into the bullshit narrative? He was in denial most of the time, just like you are.

OHHHHH wow one good policy. Doesn't excuse what you propose for afterwards.

Besides that it might have been already to late anyway, even despite no official cases having been present before. Remember most people are asymptomatic, but still spreaders.

All countries with a no measure policy backpaddled at some point, because of the burden on the healthcare system and on the people. Doing nothing isn't even on the table anymore and from the other available options it is clear, which one is the best, but all those countries having it done succesfully are CCP, I guess. :feelskek:

Insults is all, what you have.

Donald Trump allowed the lock downs, he allowed the shuttering of small businesses, from the beginning. He allowed mask mandates, he allowed them to push for retarded levels of unverifiable mail-in ballots.

I showed Sweden's death rate was the same.

I showed they already had cases from the beginning of 2020. Cases = it's been spreading.

All you have is being a spastic faggot. OHHHH

JFL

durrr feels kek hehe

Are you a paki living in Germany? You seem very stupid.
Trump did jackshit in the beginning lol. It took him weeks to actually do something and even then it was just half assed.

Swedens death rate per capita is higher compared to other countries with similar standard of living, despite lower population density.

Sweden had far less initial sources of covid. While first the med countries and then Germany where hit, by a big wave (until then without lockdowns as well), there was nothing really going on in Sweden in comparable numbers.

I already explained you the relationship between numbers and countries' differing nature elsewhere, which you just decided to ignore.

I'd believe that

That's only one reason, it's not the only sole reason as there are multiple reasons for why we're here at this point and juncture of time in history.

That's only one reason, it's not the only sole reason as there are multiple reasons for why we're here at this point and juncture of time in history.
Bill gates is ushering in the NWO - he can control & monitors everyone (windows pcs), and can starve everyone (largest farmland owner) and can kill people people (he basically owns WHO & GAVI) JFL

Bill gates is ushering in the NWO - he can control & monitors everyone (windows pcs), and can starve everyone (largest farmland owner) and can kill people people (he basically owns WHO & GAVI) JFL
Bill Gates is just another puppet front man just like the rest of them, the real people in control do everything they can to have their names or identities off of public listings. They are the Unknowables, the real shadow people. We can only watch and observe these shadow games wondering in amazement what they're planning next, but the frustrating thing is that we don't actually know the identity of all the puppet masters who wield tremendous power in broad daylight invisible.

Last edited:
Bill Gates is just another puppet front man just like the rest of them, the real people in control do everything they can to have their names or identities off of public listings. They are the Unknowables, the real shadow people. We can only watch and observe these shadow games wondering in amazement what they're planning next, but the frustrating thing is that we don't actually know the identity of all the puppet masters who wield tremendous power in broad daylight invisible.
If i were a betting man i'd wager that Rothschilds, Rockefellers, illuminati, high level jews e.t.c are part of the shadow men tbh ngl