Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stories about a chad I hated in high school

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Warning, extreme Ragefuel. Even after years this guy doesn't fully leave my fucking head, everytime I think about this cunt my blood starts to boil and I become so extremely fucking jealous and angry.

The guy I am talking about had it all: His father was a designer (or something like that), he was a millionaire and his family was living in a fucking designer building where parties took place all the time (a classmate of mine failed an exam once because he was so drugged up there after partying with him and some girls that he could barely stand). He was extremely intelligent, he had to do (almost) nothing and always succeeded with best grades, the teachers loved to kiss his lazy ass. And despite his high intelligence he was a down-to-earth man with no social disadvantages and an extroverted neurotypical personality and no record of mental illness. And he was also good in sports. He had literally a perfect craniofacial symmetry, a well-developed chin, was tall and had curly/long hair. His face was like the face of those greek marble statues (no homo) - so incredibly flawless that you just want to punch it.

That combination alone would have driven me to hatred/jealousy, because it simply cannot be that someone has so much fucking luck in life, but the "best" thing is about to come:

His beliefs and personality. He bullied a severly mentally-ill student until he left school, he destroyed his science project and after the poor guy attacked him he was punished for it. The victim was warped into the aggressor by a system that failed him, this bullying victim was (despite some major, but considering his life situation understandable flaws) one of my few friends and due to the severe bullying his grades dropped and dropped until he was removed from school.

A few months later as the refugee crisis began the chad developed an extremely leftist and hyper-politically-correct world-view and always acted concerned for some completely unrelated people on the other site of the earth - just a few months after destroying a life. Those people show no empathy towards the people in their proximity, but suddenly develop a conscience when the opportunity for virtue signaling presents itself - with this he became something pathognomonic for the modern zeitgeist in my eyes, an allegory for all the sanctimoniousness in our modern world so to speak. A psychopath is in that climate not shunned by society, but rather treated as an idol.

He also acted like a pretentious hippie/anarcho-communist cunt and always spewed empty platitudes like "Life is no competition!" and other shit - yes, of course you see it that way, you rich and attractive piece of shit, because you never had to fight/compete with others due to the privileges you had since birth which you interpreted as only natural. And he also had (needless to say) success with women who felt attracted to him because of his "easy-going" and "intellectual aura" (actual quotes) - just fucking lol, you cannot make this shit up. It was so fucking hard to listen to that piece of shit talking because he was just so full of himself and just wanted to show off his "vast knowledge about politics/philosophy", never met a man with a bigger ego. My school career was nothing more than a series of black pills.

Last edited:
I once knew a chadlite millionaire, and i used to play with him as a kid before he got rich. He killed himself a few years ago for whatever reason, maybe he had a small dick. Since i was jealous of him i felt it was sort of lifefuel for me. He never bullied me or anything.

I once knew a chadlite millionaire, and i used to play with him as a kid before he got rich. He killed himself a few years ago for whatever reason, maybe he had a small dick. Since i was jealous of him i felt it was sort of lifefuel for me. He never bullied me or anything.
imagine having everything and killing yourself :feelshmm:

Warning, extreme Ragefuel. Even after years this guy doesn't fully leave my fucking head, everytime I think about this cunt my blood starts to boil and I become so extremely fucking jealous and angry.

The guy I am talking about had it all: His father was a designer (or something like that), he was a millionaire and his family was living in a fucking designer building where parties took place all the time (a classmate of mine failed an exam once because he was so drugged up there after partying with him and some girls that he could barely stand). He was extremely intelligent, he had to do (almost) nothing and always succeeded with best grades, the teachers loved to kiss his lazy ass. And despite his high intelligence he was a down-to-earth man with no social disadvantages and an extroverted neurotypical personality and no record of mental illness. And he was also good in sports. He had literally a perfect craniofacial symmetry, a well-developed chin, was tall and had curly/long hair. His face was like the face of those greek marble statues (no homo) - so incredibly flawless that you just want to punch it.

That combination alone would have driven me to hatred/jealousy, because it simply cannot be that someone has so much fucking luck in life, but the "best" thing is about to come:

His beliefs and personality. He bullied a severly mentally-ill student until he left school, he destroyed his science project and after the poor guy attacked him he was punished for it. The victim was warped into the aggressor by a system that failed him, this bullying victim was (despite some major, but considering his life situation understandable flaws) one of my few friends and due to the severe bullying his grades dropped and dropped until he was removed from school.

A few months later as the refugee crisis began the chad developed an extremely leftist and hyper-politically-correct world-view and always acted concerned for some completely unrelated people on the other site of the earth - just a few months after destroying a life. Those people show no empathy towards the people in their proximity, but suddenly develop a conscience when the opportunity for virtue signaling presents itself - with this he became something pathognomonic for the modern zeitgeist in my eyes, an allegory for all the sanctimoniousness in our modern world so to speak. A psychopath is in that climate not shunned by society, but rather treated as an idol.

He also acted like a pretentious hippie/anarcho-communist cunt and always spewed empty platitudes like "Life is no competition!" and other shit - yes, of course you see it that way, you rich and attractive piece of shit, because you never had to fight/compete with others due to the privileges you had since birth which you interpreted as only natural. And he also had (needless to say) success with women who felt attracted to him because of his "easy-going" and "intellectual aura" (actual quotes) - just fucking lol, you cannot make this shit up. It was so fucking hard to listen to that piece of shit talking because he was just so full of himself and just wanted to show off his "vast knowledge about politics/philosophy", never met a man with a bigger ego. My school career was nothing more than a series of black pills.
literally every university is an amalgamation of all these same "types" of leftist "intellectuals" who are like a blimp full of gas comprised purely of empty platitudes and quotes of these platitudes, mainly concentrated in the arts especially in politics and history and english subjects
There is no intent in their words, there is absolute jack behind everything they say, every word is to secure a point to secure more social status, they have no intention of backing up 99% of their words its purely a dance.
The only reason the charade continues is no one actually pushes them to prove the intent of their words, this is how you burst them you can completely lay them out metaphorically with choice and constructed attacks that completely call out their vacuous position on nearly every field.

literally every university is an amalgamation of all these same "types" of leftist "intellectuals" who are like a blimp full of gas comprised purely of empty platitudes and quotes of these platitudes, mainly concentrated in the arts especially in politics and history and english subjects
There is no intent in their words, there is absolute jack behind everything they say, every word is to secure a point to secure more social status, they have no intention of backing up 99% of their words its purely a dance.
The only reason the charade continues is no one actually pushes them to prove the intent of their words, this is how you burst them you can completely lay them out metaphorically with choice and constructed attacks that completely call out their vacuous position on nearly every field.
Completely this. But for many it's not even truly cynicism or just something that is done merely for personal profit, some actually believe the shit that they are selling and deeply delude themselves by thinking that they are good/moral people.

also he is not perfect
his beliefs and personality are him
the guy is fucked his "intelligence" if he has it are extremely concentrated in very few areas as if he is sociopathic to this level he has not seen that anyone that is semi smart see him for what he is, he can only fool pathetic cretins some of the time, he is playing a very low level game, and thus will win at a very superficial level, but the meaning of his victory is hollow and transient therefore worth jack and hollow.
Completely this. But for many it's not even truly cynicism or just something that is done merely for personal profit, some actually believe the shit that they are selling and deeply delude themselves by thinking that they are good/moral people.
it's not even truly cynicism or just something that is done merely for personal profit, some actually believe the shit that they are selling and deeply delude themselves by thinking that they are good/moral people.

you are giving people too much credit again, remember he is semi conscious semi high iq

the iq needed to see there is a disconnect between abusing somone in your real life and being humanitarian is circa 85 i, it does not take a genius, your reaching on his behalf.

he is fully aware of the paradox of him bullying someone and then posing as a humanitarian for african children sewing blankets for 1c a day, HE IS IGNORING IT FOR PERSONAL GAIN EVERY DAY, FOR SOCIAL POINTS THIS IS HIS WHOLE LIFE

also he is only doing this BECAUSE IT IS WORKING FOR HIM EVERYDAY

The only thing they "believe in" furthering their own end for their own personal gain whatever method that works.

Last edited:

Almost thought the bullied student was you that you were referring to in third person until I saw the underlined ngl

Read every word, fucking asshole, I probably wouldn't be able to keep myself from beating the shit out of him if I were in your position.

Read every word, fucking asshole, I probably wouldn't be able to keep myself from beating the shit out of him if I were in your position.
relatable tbh.

OMW to peacefully protest against Chads.

you are giving people too much credit again, remember he is semi conscious semi high iq

the iq needed to see there is a disconnect between abusing somone in your real life and being humanitarian is circa 85 i, it does not take a genius, your reaching on his behalf.

he is fully aware of the paradox of him bullying someone and then posing as a humanitarian for african children sewing blankets for 1c a day, HE IS IGNORING IT FOR PERSONAL GAIN EVERY DAY, FOR SOCIAL POINTS THIS IS HIS WHOLE LIFE

also he is only doing this BECAUSE IT IS WORKING FOR HIM EVERYDAY
Yes, this is completely true. But I also believe that many create acceptable targets by painting the victim as the villain and thinking that their deeds are justified after enough rationalization, pilpul and dehumanization.
For example:
The guy crept women out as an ugly mentalcel and scared them just by existing - therefore he deserves this being done to him, because he is a creepy misogynist and I have to defend the ladies/be the hero. This is probably his rationalization to make his acts coherent with his beliefs of being a good person. Maybe there are shades of doubt/cracks in the belief that he is a just person but who knows?
Similiar cases can be seen with Chris-chan who got bullied for years and bullies said that they were justified in doing so because he said something racist/misogynist. The same thing could be seen with the "Drachenlord" (German youtuber). People destroy his house and physically attack him - this has been going on for years. And people find the most minor misdeeds on his behalf and exaggerate them to justify these actions - for example that he said "Ape N*gger" during a freakout in a video game which somehow shows that he is a racist or the fact that he called a fat woman "3D-tank" despite being overweight himself. One should never underestimate the mental gymnastics people can do to paint themselves as noble heroes and the victims as the true aggressor/powerful enemy.
And also on subreddits like r/BeholdTheMasterRace this phenomenon can be seen: They go after rednecks with major intelligence issues and physically abhorrent looks or children with inproper humor that have no social influence and pretend that these individuals are somehow representative of the system and directly responsible for oppression/other shit and that justifies attacking them because they are the powerful enemy.

Almost thought the bullied student was you that you were referring to in third person until I saw the underlined ngl
Kek. Not a Caesar-cel until now.

OMW to peacefully protest against Chads.
26825 2

Kinda reminds me of my profile pic jfl