Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stories of females and their experience with dogs. [DOGPILL]

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★

FUCK AGAIN THIS SHIT.

Dogpill is truly the fucking worst one you can swallow

THE FACT A WOMAN WOULD RATHER FUCK A DOG THAN US IS BEYOND ME:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

JFL AT THE DOG BECOMING THE MAN OF THE HOUSE LOOL

dogpill is legit. i saw a homely foid walking a big german shephard down the road. i know she fucks that dog.

foids would rather fuck dogs than me, your looksmatch is fucking a dog right now, men will die virgin and alone that is simple statistics and it fucking sucks, nature has no sympathy and no rules

fucking hell......
dogpill is legit. i saw a homely foid walking a big german shephard down the road. i know she fucks that dog.

foids would rather fuck dogs than me, your looksmatch is fucking a dog right now, men will die virgin and alone that is simple statistics and it fucking sucks, nature has no sympathy and no rules
dogs get more sex than you ever will

Kill all females.

"I was had a tennis ball knot inside me, best orgasm of my life"
"My new favourite fetish"
"My colleague was definitely having sex with her dog, as it knew what to do when I fucked it too"

lul

Also I see you went on to beast forums op, that place is pure concentrated dogpill and horsepill.

"My colleague was definitely having sex with her dog, as it knew what to do when I fucked it too"

lul

Also I see you went on to beast forums op, that place is pure concentrated dogpill and horsepill.

Yeah, some disturbing shit I've been reading there. One femoid was trying to get in contact with someone in order to get herself fucked by a donkey. Fucking sick place that is....

lul

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I hate white women,we must destroy every single white woman on Earth

Females are twisted creatures.

I CAN'T COPE... The dogpill is too much..

This almost physically hurts to read.

you think there is a shy nerdy girl out there waiting for you, that is bluepill, in reality she is getting fucked by a dog, women would literally rather fuck dogs than an incel

As ER put it, they are malicious predators.

I thought dogpill is still meme tier phenomenon. Never thought that it's really as common as this. We're told that we have to act more humanely to get girls while they're literally fucking canines

I think I'm going to take a break from these forums. I literally cannot cope anymore. Pure suifuel...

Make me want to rope when I realize there are dogs out there -- FUCKING DOGS -- with more sexual experience than I will ever have in my life.

If God exists then he is a certified sociopathic cunt.

dogpill is just amusing tbh, idc if a woman had sex with one right in front of me, you can't get cucked by a smaller animal

the dogpill doggystyled @fukmylyf

What's the link?
Go to beastforums, if you really want to read more (Warning there is extreme amounts of dogpills and horsepills there).

Go to beastforums, if you really want to read more (Warning there is extreme amounts of dogpills and horsepills there).
Now I wonder what my cousins were up to - they used to have a big dog (forgot the breed but it was the size of a Doberman) but my uncle gave the dog away to someone one day....

I wonder if he saw something :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
JUST BE A DOG BR0
Even in the dogworld you still can't get away from JBW
76396077-happy-owner-woman-is-kissing-her-golden-retriever-dog-in-the-park.jpg

Over for ethnicdogcels :cryfeels:

Funny reading that.
Screen #2 The dog replaced the husband. The animal became the alpha.

Women like their men like they like their dogs: large, loud, LOOKING dangerously but actually being leashed and under control by the female. By the female who can snap her fingers once to make her pet lick and fuck and bark threateningly ... then snap her fingers again to make the good boy turn into her obedient little lap dog again. Women basically want Chad slaves who rape and beat them in the bedroom and then turn into slaves again outside the bedroom.

Yeah, some disturbing shit I've been reading there. One femoid was trying to get in contact with someone in order to get herself fucked by a donkey. Fucking sick place that is....

And society is worried about incels...JFL

bump. this brutal dogpill needs to stay on top.

Why the fuck does this give me boner?

Reporting them for zoophilia and animal abuse.

Wait till lonely cat ladies find out about the dogpill

fuck fuck fuck im new to this forum and the dogpill has anhiliated my soul i cant cope anymore can i be bluepilled again please

Admins should add a DOGPILL thread prefix.

i definitely use to think it was a meme, not anymore tbh

Great Danes have 10 inch erect penises, that's bigger than 99.9% of men. The dogpill is real.

Fuck the world!

A dog has a higher SMV value than a fucking human. A fucking human!!!!!!!!!!!! :reeeeee::feelsree::woke::woke:

lul

:giga::feelskek:

This one always killed me. The user signed up to make this one singular post but it cuts right to the bone.

Screenshot 2019 01 18 01 06 36