Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stormfrontcel = Giga Volcel

Ellviss

Ellviss

St. Hamudi Did Nothing Wrong
-
Some people here saying they would never date with a black/asian/jewish girl or a girl with tattoos and shit. This is the peak point of being a volcel. Imagine getting the opportunity to ascend and escaping this shithole but rejecting it like a spoiled foid. most of this forum is filled with mid-tier failed normies who can easly fuck foids with lower SMV races. You niggas White-beckysexual Lmao.

Last edited:
ok I’m volcel then time to ban me

Imagine getting the opportinity to ascend and escaping this shithole but rejecting it like a spoiled foid.
Bold of you to assume they have the opportunity. It's a cope just like MSTOW and guys saying they want a conservative gf only

I would say (ironically) more ethnics are white foid only than whitecels or whatever you wanna call them. Although it would make sense for white incels to only want white women, and I don't consider one volcel for not wanting to fuck the other races.

I would, but in no way would I LTR or marry a nonwhite. I would do it once to see what pussy felt like, post it here, get banned, then idk.

Bold of you to assume they have the opportunity. It's a cope just like MSTOW and guys saying they want a conservative gf only
This. If they're really incel they wouldn't be getting the attention they claim to not want to begin with.

Its just false superiority cope.

20210122 185144

I believe people should stick to their own kind to avoid inceldom getting worse, but I honestly wouldn't mind fucking a Jewish foid tbhngl.

I believe people should stick to their own kind to avoid inceldom getting worse, but I honestly wouldn't mind fucking a Jewish foid tbhngl.
I believe humans should date their own kind as well. However I am not human, so its free game for me

2020 08 05 13 12 51

Volcel or not if a foid has tattoos that relationship would be a deadend for most male let alone incels. As for the race thing while getting to stay with the same race would be ideal I dont think there are any truecels here that would say no to a decent looking foid of any race

I'm open, but what makes you think that those black/asian/jewish girl or a girl with tattoos, would want anything to do with white guys like that or uglier ones like me?

They are still picky and want guys they find sexually attractive or have other things [e.g to be a rich cuck] to make up for it! I'm more invisible than ever to every human foid, maybe some you younger incels [no matter their race] stand a better chance, but if year after year things stay the same then don't expect miracles!

Would fuck definetely if the chance offered itself ngl. But it makes sense for men to be defendant of their access to women, wouldn't blame a ricecel/currycel for insulting JBW-Maxxers and wouldn't blame a whitecel for insulting Tyrones, the sense of a society is to provide happiness for the average man that belongs to it and when an outsider then gets the things (money, women, jobs, etc.) that aren't provided to you it's a failed society and you have the right to become angry, because societies only exist to serve the people and not vice versa, when the happiness isn't provided it fails to keep up its end of the bargain and therefore has no purpose anymore.

Would also say that homogenity benefits a society because everyone has a common base and there are less particular interests that could lead to conflicts. And even if race was completely unscientific it wouldn't change anything about the perception due to phenotypic criteria that most people (both whites/non-whites) have and the only one who says that race is unimportant is a white liberal who was asleep for the last half of the decade.
When you really think that class is more important than race then you have clearly never been to Twitter/Tumblr/other places where people (especially non-whites) talk about these topics without any interference from outsiders, the hatred seen there is far worse than anything from 4chan/8kun/Stormfront.
Multiple people with different minds offer nothing more than a potential for conflicts because everyone has an in-group bias and to deny this would be stupid, when you deny yourself an in-group-bias you just get disadvantages because others will definetely not reciprocate that favor. Even if race was unscientific, it's existent in the minds of people, therefore existent in the real world and there is no way of ever changing this. Furthermore, migration skews up the gender ratio in a country, causes more competition for ressources, enables loan dumping ad infinitum and leads to more conflict on the base of race/culture/material success (something that is done by both sides) - why should a European support it when it directly leads to a lesser life quality for him?

Last edited:
Some people here saying they would never date with a black/asian/jewish girl or a girl with tattoos and shit. This is the peak point of being a volcel. Imagine getting the opportunity to ascend and escaping this shithole but rejecting it like a spoiled foid. most of this forum is filled with mid-tier failed normies who can easly fuck foids with lower SMV races. You niggas White-beckysexual Lmao.
Speak english man, didn't understand a single word

Would fuck definetely if the chance offered itself ngl. But it makes sense for men to be defendant of their access to women, wouldn't blame a ricecel/currycel for insulting JBW-Maxxers and wouldn't blame a whitecel for insulting Tyrones, the sense of a society is to provide happiness for the average man that belongs to it and when an outsider then gets the things (money, women, jobs, etc.) that aren't provided to you it's a failed society and you have the right to become angry, because societies only exist to serve the people and not vice versa, when the happiness isn't provided it fails to keep up its end of the bargain and therefore has no purpose anymore.

Would also say that homogenity benefits a society because everyone has a common base and there are less particular interests that could lead to conflicts. And even if race was completely unscientific it wouldn't change anything about the perception due to phenotypic criteria that most people (both whites/non-whites) have and the only one who says that race is unimportant is a white liberal who was asleep for the last half of the decade.
When you really think that class is more important than race then you have clearly never been to Twitter/Tumblr/other places where people (especially non-whites) talk about these topics without any interference from outsiders, the hatred seen there is far worse than anything from 4chan/8kun/Stormfront.
Multiple people with different minds offer nothing more than a potential for conflicts because everyone has an in-group bias and to deny this would be stupid, when you deny yourself an in-group-bias you just get disadvantages because others will definetely not reciprocate that favor. Even if race was unscientific, it's existent in the minds of people, therefore existent in the real world and there is no way of ever changing this. Furthermore, migration skews up the gender ratio in a country, causes more competition for ressources, enables loan dumping ad infinitum and leads to more conflict on the base of race/culture/material success (something that is done by both sides) - why should a European support it when it directly leads to a lesser life quality for him?

Speak english man, didn't understand a single word
settings>audio settings>turn on the subtitles
I'm open, but what makes you think that those black/asian/jewish girl or a girl with tattoos, would want anything to do with white guys like that or uglier ones like me?

They are still picky and want guys they find sexually attractive or have other things [e.g to be a rich cuck] to make up for it! I'm more invisible than ever to every human foid, maybe some you younger incels [no matter their race] stand a better chance, but if year after year things stay the same then don't expect miracles!
I'm talking about failed normies, truecels has no chance whatsoever

Last edited:
I always got treated better by white foids than black or mixed foids, so this thing of “whites need to go for ethnic women in order to ascend”, doesn’t apply to all ethnic women

I believe humans should date their own kind as well. However I am not human, so its free game for me

View attachment 412002
I wish I was a gorilla. fucking volcel:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

in the western world yes they are picky with white dudes, in their native country, they will pretty much accept any white dude.
I always got treated better by white foids than black or mixed foids, so this thing of “whites need to go for ethnic women in order to ascend”, doesn’t apply to all ethnic women
just use personal anectdotes to prove a broad point theory, also i heard you're 15 so you really wouldn't know.

Last edited:
I wish I was a gorilla. fucking volcel:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

in the western world yes they are picky with white dudes, in their native country, they will pretty much accept any white dude.

just use personal anectdotes to prove a broad point theory, also i heard you're 15 so you really wouldn't know.
Well, even Data shows that black foids prefer black men over white men, so its just the reality, be it showing itself through data or through personal experience

Last edited:
Well, even Data shows that black foids prefer black men over white men, so its just the reality, be it showing itself through data or through personal experience
data also show that black women prefer white men as well especially in other countries, watch incel tvs vid on black women.

data also show that black women prefer white men as well especially in other countries, watch incel tvs vid on black women.
No, it doesn't, and I already saw this video.

They are just coping

You innocent child

the second graph doesn't show black male - black female reply rate also its mega-over for curries.
It means that blacks are fucked up if they date other races, but they are safe if they date only black foids

but whites aren't you see the difference here?
Yes, that's why the thing of being treated worst by ethnic foids, just apply to black foids, they are the only ones who doesn't show strong preference for whites over their race

Yes, that's why the thing of being treated worst by ethnic foids, just apply to black foids, they are the only ones who doesn't show strong preference for whites over their race
doesn't affect you because they're typically ugly, if you can't get pigwhores you can get a gook or a spic.

doesn't affect you because they're typically ugly, if you can't get pigwhores you can get a gook or a spic.
This one is also brutal:

Black foids are the ones who most prefer to be received by message of men of their race, JBB proved again!

I will try to go for noodles and SEAmaxx, India seems way worse than SEA for JBWmaxx, there is no tinder experiments there

Being non-fat is the one half-requirement (honestly half-preference at this point) that I have.

This one is also brutal: View attachment 412054

Black foids are the ones who most prefer to be received by message of men of their race, JBB proved again!

I will try to go for noodles and SEAmaxx, India seems way worse than SEA for JBWmaxx, there is no tinder experiments there
how is that jbb? there's a statistic where black women who are mixed date/ marry white dudes 65% of the time compared to 40% of black.
JBW proved again.

how is that jbb? there's a statistic where black women who are mixed date/ marry white dudes 65% of the time compared to 40% of black.
JBW proved again.
JBB, run the bbc game (if you have one ofc) or thugmaxx and go for black/mixed foids.

Show me the data, and show me the place where it begins, where I live only 30% of couples are interracial, and white women are more likely to date outside their race than black women. This is fucked up, because whites are a minority here, so whites have less options

I would date those kind of women ofc I’m not a Volcel but I would never have a relationship with a black whore or a whore that has tattoos

JBB, run the bbc game (if you have one ofc) or thugmaxx and go for black/mixed foids.

Show me the data, and show me the place where it begins, where I live only 30% of couples are interracial, and white women are more likely to date outside their race than black women. This is fucked up, because whites are a minority here, so whites have less options
I saw that statistic a while ago, so forgive me for not being able to find it. Black women are less likely to date outside their race because no one wants them not that they don't want other races of men. Also, white women are the most racially 'loyal' women from other races I know that women will never be racially loyal it's strictly because white men are better looking on average.

Screen Shot 2021 02 18 at 61603 AM

I saw that statistic a while ago, so forgive me for not being able to find it. Black women are less likely to date outside their race because no one wants them not that they don't want other races of men. Also, white women are the most racially 'loyal' women from other races I know that women will never be racially loyal it's strictly because white men are better looking on average.

View attachment 412065
Holy fuck, 76% of the 77,2% of black women exclude whites, which means 58,2% of all black women, thats why I was saying that black women don't like white men.

But yes, white women are the most racially 'loyal', but they are the one's who are most likely to cheat and they are the most picky ones

Holy fuck, 76% of the 77,2% of black women exclude whites, which means 58,2% of all black women, thats why I was saying that black women don't like white men.

But yes, white women are the most racially 'loyal', but they are the one's who are most likely to cheat and they are the most picky ones
idk I feel like dating statistics are overrated tbh because the majority of people on dating sites are white anyway so it's easier to find a better-looking white person on there than ethnic male, plus the race pill.