Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Story] Beggar applies divine justice in foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
If divine justice exists, it was applied this morning by a dirty beggar. I was going to take the bus to go to work, there was a foid wating for the bus, it was the first time I see her there.

I looked at her she looked at me, I went to the bus stop and stopped next to her, it was not so close almost an arm and a half away, I had no intentions of doing anything, all I wanted was to lean and wait the bus reading my book, but she was taking up a lot of space, so I had to be a little close to her, this was enough for her to distance herself from me making a sound of contempt with her mouth "pff".

I just thought "This day started very well already," so I took my book from the backpack and started to read, a few minutes later he arrived, an angel smelling like piss, shit and booze, he passed straight through me and went on her, he started talking about his life to her and she began to fake a conversation afraid of him, it did not take much for him to start calling her pretty and princess KEK, she thanked him and from what I saw with my peripheral vision he was trying to hug her, all dirty and stinking like shit, I was almost laughing it was too good to be true.

And then the ultimate justice was applied, she came toward me in fear of him, she literally leaned against me like a cry for help, she scorned me as if I were some kind of creep and then came running for help, I did not even look at her and just went in the direction of the beggar reading my book, he then went in the opposite direction insisting and began to move his hand in her, and began to ask if she was studying or was going to work, she just replied "no" with a trembling voice, then the bus arrived. I sat on the back of the bus and she on the front and I could see that she started to cry about it HAHAHAHAHAHAA.

I really wanted to ask her "So, how does it feel? To be harassed by a true depraved, and not by an incel that just wanted to read his book and wait for the bus" HAHAHAHHAHAHAH I never was so productive in my work like today, if I find this beggar on the street again I will give him some money to eat, drug himself or whatever, a true angel.

Lifefuel. She deserved it. I wish you would have at least given her a nasty smirk when she started crying.

Lifefuel. She deserved it. I wish you would have at least given her a nasty smirk when she started crying.
I wanted, but she get off two stops before mine and did not look back, I think because of the shame of what she did.

I think she understood very well why I did not care to help her.

Last edited: