Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Story] [Blackpill] Foid will not dump E-Chad from different continent NO MATTER WHAT

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Ok this is being told live as I hear the story recounted to me. Absolutely unreal.

First, context:
Foid I know is e-dating some british chad. He told her today that he is “too bored” waiting for her to come to the UK to fuck her so he’s going to fuck other girls while he waits for her to show up. He’s also an alcoholic and he said he “doesn’t know what he will do” when drunk and will probably flagrantly cheat on her.

DESPITE THIS she has told that she will never break up with him. Chad halo is so strong that you can be a verbally abusive alcoholic who openly cheats and you will still keep a girlfriend. Her personality detector must be broken, she should take it into a mechanic :feelskek:

Ok this is being told live as I hear the story recounted to me. Absolutely unreal.

First, context:
Foid I know is e-dating some british chad. He told her today that he is “too bored” waiting for her to come to the UK to fuck her so he’s going to fuck other girls while he waits for her to show up. He’s also an alcoholic and he said he “doesn’t know what he will do” when drunk and will probably flagrantly cheat on her.

DESPITE THIS she has told that she will never break up with him. Chad halo is so strong that you can be a verbally abusive alcoholic who openly cheats and you will still keep a girlfriend. Her personality detector must be broken, she should take it into a mechanic :feelskek:
Worldwide foid lobotomy now.

Abusive Chad is better than loving Incel according to foids