Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [Story] Don't migrate if you are ugly, poor, manlet, without a carreer, without sexual experience,

L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
without get a wife in your ethnic country, etc.

That's the shit that fucked my life. Migrating to a country that never want me. I'am here stuck economically, losing to do basic things.

For the job issue I worked in low pay shitty jobs due to not having studies. So is logical this part. Being traited like a retarded for not been NT or inmigrant
to be more precise and of course ugly ( but the ppl is waaayy a lot xenophobic and don't care talking shit about inmigrants in my precense...)

Being poor sucks , but at least is less damageable if you're in your own country. A lot of ppl growth their selfsteem here when they see me with my
shitty clothes ( they do an scan up/down and of course my looks included)

Without sexual experience you are of course not NEURO TYPICAL , so this part is crucial. If you don't lose your vcard in your ethnic country with
a foid of your same shitty looks or at least with a hooker... Another reason to no migrate.

If you're a manlet like me don't migrate. The ppl of 1st world is way taller than me or you and of course even foids would be taller than you...

Without a wife you will be desninated to fuck hookers, but for that you need a job... And take note that your social circle is very tiny. At least
with a wife you can have the laid issue and even the social issue.

The social issue is the worst. For my experience the only ppl that "want" interact with me or are nice with me are older ppl. So the young ppl
will avoid you like the plague and only mid age ppl and elder ppl want to interact with you. And disabled ppl or ppl with mental problems...

And of course if your're ugly and ethnic this is the worst thing you can do in your life.

My grandparents on both sides of the family left Greece after WW2 (because communists uprisings in Northern Greece after the war) and came to Australia, but they were all married and had kids before they arrived here.

Basically Im in Australia because of literal Nazi's and literal Communists, uni-fucking-ronically

My grandparents on both sides of the family left Greece after WW2 (because communists uprisings in Northern Greece after the war) and came to Australia, but they were all married and had kids before they arrived here.

Basically Im in Australia because of literal Nazi's and literal Communists, uni-fucking-ronically
So you must be an oldcel don't you?
Of course they do bad and good at the same time going there in marriage , at least the males of your family got laid and with that big family they had emotional support, economic support, etc. I mean the bad part was the migration issue to a chad country...
I only migrate with my mom and been very poor and bad socially too...
Of course you were fucked by major reasons, in my case was for an stupid idea of migrating...

What's your long term plan? Save up money and then go back where you can live cheaply?

What's your long term plan? Save up money and then go back where you can live cheaply?
Yes, I've thinking doing that, but for that I have to work since now. And I'm unemployed so the plan is freeze. I like the idea on start from zero
where nobody knows nothing about me and I can make a "character" you know like I have a life a wife and things like that or even transagemaxx I think I can do that cause I looks younger than my age , but I have to choose well the destiny country cause I don't want to return to my shithole of origin sucks a lot right now.

Must suck being an outsidercel

The ppl of 1st world
so you thought going to a even more degenerate hypergameous shithole then the dump you came from would work out for you? tbh you deserve this poverty for being fucking mentally retarded. blows my mind why you 2nd and 3rd world simps thinking coming to the 1st world will get you a better life. like no dude, all of us are fucking trying to leave these western trashheaps to go to YOUR SHITHOLE YOU JUST LEFT. fucking stay in your shithole or go to an even worse shithole. low iq tbh.

so you thought going to a even more degenerate hypergameous shithole then the dump you came from would work out for you? tbh you deserve this poverty for being fucking mentally retarded. blows my mind why you 2nd and 3rd world simps thinking coming to the 1st world will get you a better life. like no dude, all of us are fucking trying to leave these western trashheaps to go to YOUR SHITHOLE YOU JUST LEFT. fucking stay in your shithole or go to an even worse shithole. low iq tbh.
Of course I'm low IQ.
But Idk that a 1st world country would be this UNHUMAN compared to shithole were I come from, being thrown into the corner without mercy.

For example in my shithole country theres stupid migrants from 1st Wcountries that have a descent life , like work, marriage, kids, etc. I believe in a similar thing would happen to me...

Of course I come here to make money and don't think exactly to live forever here but at this moment I have to approach that I am here and do some money to no return like a total loser.

At the time I come here I had a mentality very inocent of life and strugling little by little with blackpill that this "first world" gave me, I know my mistake and thats why I don't want that another make the same mistake as me.

migrants from 1st Wcountries that have a descent life , like work, marriage, kids, etc. I believe in a similar thing would happen to me...
because they went DOWN. to improve your quality of life you must go to a WORSE place. luckily you got blackpilled so now you know. you need to go to a shittier place then the one you came from if you want a better life. so fucking low iq to go to 1st world on purpose.

I'm the child of immigrants and have similar problems, I consider immigration a downright evil thing because of this kind of stuff. I got really pissed when the UN declared immigration a human right. I think immigrants should not have wives because it will create more people like me who have no real home and feel like an outsider everywhere. My parents had a reasonable life back in their homeland, living in small towns in the countryside where you didn't have to break your back wageslaving to earn a living yet they threw it all away to be able to live in the degenerate west where everything is expensive as hell and taxes are some of the highest in the world.

By the way, if your life is so shit in the country you reside in, why don't you just go back to your homeland? Maybe you can find a wife/gf there.

I'm the child of immigrants and have similar problems, I consider immigration a downright evil thing because of this kind of stuff. I got really pissed when the UN declared immigration a human right. I think immigrants should not have wives because it will create more people like me who have no real home and feel like an outsider everywhere. My parents had a reasonable life back in their homeland, living in small towns in the countryside where you didn't have to break your back wageslaving to earn a living yet they threw it all away to be able to live in the degenerate west where everything is expensive as hell and taxes are some of the highest in the world.

By the way, if your life is so shit in the country you reside in, why don't you just go back to your homeland? Maybe you can find a wife/gf there.
I would move but I need money and save it. Since a lot of years that I don't have job and thats why I am stucked here.