Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Story] Found out that this foid thinks I'm gay. This is not the first time this has happened.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
Basically, title.

This isn't the first time this has happened.

When I was in 2nd grade, the kids called me gay.

Then in 7th, when I was walking to class with a friend and for some reason I reached for his hand without realizing it. I don't even remember doing it. I just remember them freaking out. It happened twice. That was it.

:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:

Then in 9th grade, my oneitis asked me if I was gay irl.

Then in 12th grade, one of my friends said he thought I was gay when we first met.

Then last year this foid said I do give off those vibes.

I was texting with a foid friend (Don't start, she's one of the few foids who are nice to me), and I told her that I kinda like her friend. And she said that said foid thought I was gay, because one of the times I met her, I was with a guy, and we were all "wholesome"

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Why does this shit keep happening to me cellas?

Basically, title.

Then in 7th, when I was walking to class with a friend and for some reason I reached for his hand without realizing it. I don't even remember doing it. I just remember them freaking out. It happened twice. That was it.

Then in 12th grade, one of my friends said he thought I was gay when we first met.

I was texting with a foid friend (Don't start, she's one of the few foids who are nice to me), and I told her that I kinda like her friend. And she said that said foid thought I was gay, because one of the times I met her, I was with a guy, and we were all "wholesome"

Lmao it’s over for you boyoooooo

It's proof women see male friends and acquaintances as gay if they aren't chad tbh

Brutal. Maybe act more sexually aggressive or inject Test.

Exactly, it's how they rationalize being in the presence of a genetically inferior male
Anyone that has been an unwitting orbiter by following the bluepilled advice to try and be friends with women ends up falling into this trap. Now not only are they incel but have the crushing experience of being friendzoned and thought of as effeminate.

It doesn't matter how you don't see it that way or how infrequently you hang out with the woman you are "friends" with. Besides other normies women consider male friends as probably gay orbiters that they can ask favors from. It's all one-sided and not even close to a friendship in any way.

framelet = gay
being polite = gay
acting too straight = gay
EVERYTHING = faggotry
If you are an ugly male and don't fit into the stereotype of a simp that women can make fun while pretending to be "besties" with you then you are gay in their eyes.

I feel you, do you happen to have a shitty voice? My gargantuar inhib and high pitched voice are the main reasons people think I'm gay, even my own grandmother has recently asked me if I "didn't like women" JFL :lul::lul::lul:

If you are an ugly male and don't fit into the stereotype of a simp that women can make fun while pretending to be "besties" with you then you are gay in their eyes.
if you are a simp that makes you liberace gay in their eyes too

if you are a simp that makes you liberace gay in their eyes too
You basically have to humiliate yourself overtly pining for them and being infatuated emotionally and sexually for them to not consider you gay.
Not that that's any better of course. You can't win with foids as an an ugly male.

It's proof women see male friends and acquaintances as gay if they aren't chad tbh
I once had a foid unironically think I was asexual and was genuinely surprised to hear that I actually wanted to have a girlfriend or have sex at some point.

You basically have to humiliate yourself overtly pining for them and being infatuated emotionally and sexually for them to not consider you gay.
Not that that's any better of course. You can't win with foids as an an ugly male.
I disagree, I think not seeming gay is 65% about how you look. You can't have overly clean clothes, and overly good hygiene. A lot of ethnic men have lips that just look gay, no matter what.

The rest of it is how you act. Is your voice queer sounding, any hint at a lisp?? Are your interests the same of a normal straight guy? Do you seem too homophobic or overly womanizing IRL?? You might be overcompensating. It's best to be an LGBTQ+ ally and leave it at that if you want to seem as normally straight as possible. Also NEVER, EVER dance. If you dance you might move in a way that may be construed as gay. I think the only straight form of dance is headbanging to speedmetal.

Body language is also important. Your posture can't be TOO good. It's better to slouch slightly, you need to have a posture that doesn't give a fuck. If you pick your nose there's no way a foid would think you are a gay.

I once had a foid unironically think I was asexual and was genuinely surprised to hear that I actually wanted to have a girlfriend or have sex at some point.
It's a way they like to unnerve guys and make them realize how little they are regarded. Repill copers will say it's flirting and a shit test but it really is instead the completely insulting, unintended spiteful gesture you think it is.
I disagree, I think not seeming gay is 65% about how you look. You can't have overly clean clothes, and overly good hygiene. A lot of ethnic men have lips that just look gay, no matter what.

The rest of it is how you act. Is your voice queer sounding, any hint at a lisp?? Are your interests the same of a normal straight guy? Do you seem too homophobic or overly womanizing IRL?? You might be overcompensating. It's best to be an LGBTQ+ ally and leave it at that if you want to seem as normally straight as possible. Also NEVER, EVER dance. If you dance you might move in a way that may be construed as gay. I think the only straight form of dance is headbanging to speedmetal.
Well besides being ugly if you don't fit in the stereotype of what a straight normie male likes you will be seen as gay by foids imo.

I feel you, do you happen to have a shitty voice? My gargantuar inhib and high pitched voice are the main reasons people think I'm gay, even my own grandmother has recently asked me if I "didn't like women" JFL :lul::lul::lul:
Depends. Both men and women have told me that I have a soothing voice which makes them feel safe.

Small, ugly, high pitched voice, androgynous face, coming across as weak or nice guy makes women think you're gay & is the only way a foid will allow a non Chad to be in her presence & not feel threatened.

Body language is also important. Your posture can't be TOO good. It's better to slouch slightly, you need to have a posture that doesn't give a fuck. If you pick your nose there's no way a foid would think you are a gay.
All these fucking rules, can't lean left too much but then can't lean right either but don't balance dead straight either, fucking slippery slope of expectations upon us, fuck this bullshit system. Oh wait, but the best part; just be yourself hahaha yeah sure if you're a male model.

Last edited:
OP thinking this is true is actually cope
"I thought you were gay" is just a foid lying to create excuse for friendzoning you and lack of romantic interest insted of looks
she wouldn't let thinking chad was gay interfere with pursuing him

I got asked if I was a fag by a foid at work once, I was well into the blackpill and not giving a fuck so didn't orbit her like the rest of the cucks at my work. She came up to me once and asked why I was so quiet and asked if I was gay and told her no so asked why I don't talk to anyone.

The blackpill kills the foid.

Because we have literally never dated or touched a woman before
so they instantly assume we are faggots

Basically, title.

Maybe you just act gay. If it's something you don't notice, then it's probably something you can't control, even though you're (hopefully) not a faggot. There are some people who act gay and aren't. You're possibly one of them.

Because we have literally never dated or touched a woman before
so they instantly assume we are faggots
Femoids don't know how tough it is to be a subhuman male. If you don't have a partner they assume it's because you don't want one.
Anyone that has been an unwitting orbiter by following the bluepilled advice to try and be friends with women ends up falling into this trap. Now not only are they incel but have the crushing experience of being friendzoned and thought of as effeminate.

It doesn't matter how you don't see it that way or how infrequently you hang out with the woman you are "friends" with. Besides other normies women consider male friends as probably gay orbiters that they can ask favors from. It's all one-sided and not even close to a friendship in any way.
I wish I was blackpilled earlier in life. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Same thing happens to me on occasion. In my case, I don't pay attention to women on purpose because I know I'm not attractive and I refuse to give foids any kind of validation and normies will assume you're gay if you behave that way

This is what I find pretty retarded. People will think you are gay if you are not a chad or a simp.

Normies have it so easy that they will just assume someone is gay. Fucking assholes.

Been told all my life to just go gay
its over

In 2020 you are automatically gay if you are able to read a ruler and don't go around punching people out of the blue.

In 2020 you are automatically gay if you are able to read a ruler and don't go around punching people out of the blue.
Or don't punch walls in anger, don't watch sports and wrestling, don't hit on women and don't have a stoic expression on your face and act serious about life so that women feel their lives are easier in comparison.
I think it comes down to women wanting to see ugly males struggling in life so they can easily see and feel their life is easier.

Last edited:
Or don't punch walls in anger, don't watch sports and wrestling, don't hit on women and don't have a stoic expression on your face and act serious about life so that women feel their lives are easier in comparison.
I think it comes down to women wanting to see ugly males struggling in life so they can easily see and feel their life is easier.
Stoicism is based and masculine.

Stoicism is based and masculine.
You get negative reactions and ridicule from society if you aren't stoic as an ugly male.
Stoicism also stresses to just accept the way things are.
Meanwhile while unattractive males are "accepting" their new lower status in life women are fighting and making more of a fuss about their rights to chad than ever.

Stoicism is just a cope.

I never got asked this question even though I’m 5’3 and have long eye-lashes and big pink lips. Prolly because of beard and deep voice I guess, glad no one ever asked me if I was gay, that shit is just weird

I was texting with a foid friend
:chad::chad::chad:
Jokes aside I can relate, I used to try get girls but they’ll always reject me so when I stop chasing them like some beta orbiter. Some started to think I’m gay you literally can’t win.

>caring about what some roast beef thinks